剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
是嘛 你会的
Oh, yeah, you will.
因为等我们挖到武器之后
Because after we dig up them guns,
我们就会把你的信徒们都绑在树上
we're gonna rope your merry band to these trees,
然后我会打电♥话♥给你的法警朋友雷兰
and then I'm gonna call your Marshal friend Raylan
叫他过来 我估计 你的信徒
and tell him to come on out, and your flock
会因触犯各种假释条例而被带走
is gonna be sent away on numerous parole violations, I suspect.
我会跟他们一起走
And I will go with them.
你还是没弄明白吗
Oh, you're not getting the point here.
你完了
You're done.
你不再是我的儿子
You're no longer my son.
也不再是他们的领袖
You're no longer their leader.
你这就是等于被流放
You are being cast into exile.
我不会丢下他们不管
I will not abandon them.
好啊
Okay.
你不用闭眼睛
You can open your eyes.
我不会杀你
I ain't gonna kill you.
如果你实在不肯走
I'm gonna kill one of them --
我只好杀你的信徒了
unless you leave.
来帮我出出主意
So help me out here.
我该杀哪个
Which one should it be?
你真以为你想做什么就做什么
Did you think you could do what you did
还不用付出代价吗
and there'd be no consequences?!
泄密的事都怪你
All that transpires here is on you!
流放时自己好好反省反省吧 教会领袖
You think about that while you're in exile, church leader!
所有的一切都是你的责任
All of this -- it's on you.
不用拘束 随意些
Make yourself comfortable.
但也别太随意了
Just not too comfortable.
不用担心
No danger of that.
我今晚原本要去哈兰跟伯见面的
I'm supposed to be down in Harlan tonight to meet with Bo.
别去了 告诉他你不舒服
No, cancel that. Tell him you're feeling sick.
说你明天再见他 好吗
Tell him you'll meet him tomorrow, okay?
附近有酒吧吗
There a bar around here?
就呆在这儿别走 我到时来接你
Just stay put, and I'll get you when the time comes.
他到哪儿多久了
Well, how long's he been there?
你确定就他一个人吗
And you're sure he's by himself?
行 我过来了
All right. I'm on my way.
有动静立刻通知我
You call me if he moves.
把他们放出来
Release the hounds.
你们两个 快出来
Y'all come on up out of there, now.
很抱歉 我们没法给你们安排新婚套房♥
I'm sorry we didn't have the bridal suite ready for you this week.
道歉就免了 你就等死吧
Not as sorry as you're gonna be, dead man.
听着 潘乔
Listen to me, Pancho.
人都要死的 只是早晚的问题
Everybody's got to die sometime or another.
我这儿虽然没有吃人的鳄鱼
I ain't got no alligators,
但这附近够深的矿井倒是不少
but I do know where there's some real deep mine shafts surround here,
所以你们最好放老实点
so it might be a good idea for us
不然老子不客气了
to keep this on a friendly basis.
听懂了吗
You got me, there?
我听不见
I couldn't hear you.
懂了
Yes.
是吗
Yes...
懂了 先生
Yes, sir.
看吧 早这么说不就好了吗
See? Was that so hard?
你 打电♥话♥给吉奥
You -- call Gio.
告诉他 我搞定了那个炸卡车的人
Tell him I took care of that man that blew up his truck.
弄死他了吗
He's dead?
他的死活和吉奥没关系
He's out of business.
但吉奥却因此损失了200万美元
But Gio's out $2 million.
那200万我会还给他的
Gio's gonna get his $2 million.
一个子儿都不少
He's gonna get every penny that I owe him --
还外带一份小礼物
and a little something extra.
还有什么
What else?
这个我要和吉奥私下谈
I prefer talking to Gio about that -- personally.
碰到你真高兴
Glad I ran into you.
你高兴我就高兴了
Well, I'm glad you're glad.
不...我是说...是的...
No -- I mean, yes. Uh...
我们得谈谈
We should talk.
雷兰
Raylan.
阿尔特
Art.
薇诺娜 你好吗
Winona, how are you?
很好啊 局长 你怎么样
I'm fine, Chief. How are you?
再好不过了
Never better.
那就好
Good.
雷兰 和我一起上去吧
Raylan, you want to take a ride upstairs with me?
出啥事了
There a problem?
瓦斯克斯有15分钟的休息时间
Well, Vasquez got a 15-minute break.
我们先交代他几句
We need to brief him
然后安排中情局的人就座
and also arrange a sit-down with our CIA.
那我先走了
Oh, I should go.
等下 薇诺娜
Wait, Winona.
我一会儿上去找你行吗
Um, can I catch up with you?
那我等着
I'll wait.
电梯来了 我们一起上去
You got till the elevator comes.
我随时都有空 和你谈
Anytime is good for me -- to talk.
我是说就聊聊而已
And I mean just talk.
对啊 随时都可以
Yeah. Well, I'm open.
反正加里在体育俱乐部
Gary's at the Athletic Club.
就住那儿了
Living there.
也许我们可以聊聊他
Maybe we could talk about that.
雷兰
Raylan?
快点
Right now!
见到你很高兴 薇诺娜
Good to see you, Winona.
我也是
You too, Chief.
在你被捕的时候吗
And that's when you got arrested?
对 就在那个时候
That's when I got arrested.
好吧...
All right, you know...
...也许你当时喝醉了
...you were probably drunk,
而法庭里的所有人都...
and everyone in the courtroom --
-谁啊 -开门 阿尔洛
- Who is it? - Open the door, Arlo.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你知道啥呀
You have no idea.
我做线人这事儿
You're not supposed to know
你应该装作不知道
I'm working with the Marshals.
你装窃听器了吗
Are you wearing a wire?
这叫什么话 你怎么会知道我在这儿
How's it look, you knowing I'm here?
万一是雷兰来开门怎么办
What if Raylan answered the door?
他不在家 不是吗
Raylan's not home, is he?
你找人盯我了
You got a shadow on me?
你怎么知道这房♥里没装窃听器
How do you know there's not a mike in the ceiling?
难道他们吃饱撑着了 自己监听自己人
What are the chances they're gonna bug their own guy's place?
这倒也是
Fair enough.
你来这儿干嘛
Why are you here?
那你来这儿干嘛
Why are you here?
我看你啊
Doesn't look to me
也没打算到小约的酒吧去谈
like you're gonna be able to make our meeting at the Pine Top.
局势变了
Things are different.
他们知道博伊德炸了你的货
They know about Boyd blowing up your shipment.
还知道他没和你一伙
That he's not working for you.
没错 是这样的
Yeah, they got that right.
他们正要给我安排新的头
They're gonna give me new handlers.
谁
Who?
联邦调查局...
FBI...
缉毒局...
DEA...
这下好了
Which is good.
我可以给你提供更好的线报
Give me a chance to give you even better information.
是啊 不过问题也来了
Yeah, you see, the problem there is,
我始终不知道我该不该相信你
I still don't know whether or not I can trust you.
咱俩都认识50年了
You've known me 50 years.
那你觉得我是该信你还是怀疑你
You think that ought to incline me to trust you more or less?
跟我说说 你是怎么看的 阿尔洛
Help me see what it is from your side, Arlo.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表