剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
《火线警探》 前情回顾
Previously on "Justified"...
你最好管管你儿子博伊德
You have to do something about your son Boyd.
他的所作所为太过分了
he has gone clear off the deep end.
我管得住我儿子
I got control over my boy.
你能做到吗
Can you say the same about yours?
我们查到你在帮伯收保护费
We know you ran Bo's protection racket into the dirt,
你也甭找人帮你算命了 你就两条路
so it don't take a prophet to see the future from here.
要么就坐在这 等着他们一枪毙了你
Okay, you can either sit around waiting to catch a bullet...
要么就由我们法警署来保护你
Or you can accept protection from the Marshals service.
他们是厄内斯托和彼拉
This is Ernesto and Pilar.
明天他们会亲自去开货车
Tomorrow, they'll get into a truck and,
两天内 保证把你要的麻黄素送到
in two days, deliver the shipment of ephedrine you requested.
要是你执意在哈兰制毒
Now, you bring meth into our homes,
那可别怪我不客气
and I will destroy it
你要是毁了我和我的产业
You destroy my shit,
那你也自身难保
it's the same thing as destroying yourself.
小心爆♥炸♥
Fire in the hole!
艾娃
Ava?
艾娃
Ava!
谁
Who is that?
是我 博伊德
It's Boyd.
快给我滚远点
You get the hell away from here.
很抱歉这么晚还打扰你
I apologize for the late hour.
我只是想和你聊几句
I-I just want a word.
你到底想干嘛
What the hell you want?
我孤身前来 赤手空拳 不信你自己看
I am alone, and my hands are empty, as you can see.
很好 这样我开枪打你时
Yeah, well, maybe you can use
你好歹还能腾出手来挡一挡
them to keep this shot from ripping open your chest.
鉴于我们过去的恩怨
And I can only imagine that
你这么做我也不怪你 艾娃
you'd want to do that, Ava, given our history.
博伊德 老娘警告你
Boyd, I got to warn you --
就算倒数十下 估计数到五我就开枪了
if I start counting down from 10, I may lose patience at 5.
我只是来道歉的
I just came to say I'm sorry.
我这就走 再也不来打扰你
I will leave now and disturb you no further.
道什么歉
Sorry about what?
为之前我对你的所作所为而道歉
So many things that I have done to you.
好吧 说来听听
Well, I want to hear this.
真不知该从何说起
Well, it's hard to know where to begin.
就从咱们上一次见面时说吧
I suppose I could start with the last time I saw you.
当时 我在你家 把你劫为人♥质♥
I held you hostage in your own home,
还企图在餐厅里挑唆雷兰开枪
and I instigated a shootout in your dining room.
就我看来 最后的结局还算大快人心
That didn't end so bad, as far as I was concerned.
在那之前的几年里 我一直贪恋你的美色
Well, before that, for years, I lusted after you,
而且还毫不掩饰自己的欲望
and I was far from subtle.
那样是错的
Well, that was wrong.
不仅是因为兄弟妻不可欺
Not only because you were my brother's wife,
还因为 这太伤风败俗 有失体面了
but because it -- it was unseemly, unwanted,
让你很不自在
and it made you uncomfortable.
如果这个"不自在"
If by "uncomfortable,"
有令人毛骨悚然的意思 确实如此
You mean it made my skin crawl, then yes.
但迄今为止 最让我悔恨的莫过于我弟弟 鲍曼
But by far, my biggest regret concerns my brother, Bowman.
怎么 你宁愿他从未出生吗
Why? You wish he was never born?
不
No, no, no.
上帝赐予他生命
I don't question the will
我不会质疑上帝的旨意
of god bringing any soul into this world.
我后悔...
My regret is that...
自己一直
I did nothing to stop
对他的残暴听之任之
or in any way curtail his atrocious behavior.
我知道他那副德行 艾娃
I know how he was, Ava,
我很抱歉 我任由他放任自流了
yet I took no action, and for that, I am deeply, deeply sorry.
如果你能给我一次机会
If there was anything I can do
让我弥补所犯下的过错
to atone for that which I have done.
无论做什么 我都欣然接受
I will gladly do it.
那你就帮我个忙吧
How 'bout what you do for me...
滚出这里 别让我再看到你
is you leave here and you never see me again.
先这么弥补吧
Let's start there.
好吧
All right.
狗♥杂♥种♥ 卢法斯 你脑子有坑吗
Son of a bitch, Rufus! What the hell's wrong with you?!
几点了
What time is it?
2点45分
2:45.
别压着我外套
Get off my coat.
你丫的抽什么风
What the hell is the matter with you?
他们早该到了
They should have been here by now.
打电♥话♥给伯
Call Bo.
你♥他♥妈♥的上哪儿去
Where the hell you going?
看看他们是不是迷了路
See if they got lost.
他们不是有全球定位系统吗
Ain't they got GPS?
他有时活像个老娘们 你说呢
He can be a real old lady sometimes, can't he?
是啊 不过再像也变不成娘们
Yes, but he ain't got to be such a bitch.
我的天那 老弟 你去哪儿了
God almighty, cousin. Where you been?
我有些事要处理
I had matters to attend to.
你截下那卡车了吗
Did you intercept the truck?
是的 还搞定了那批货
We did, and we got the shipment.
真♥他♥妈♥赞 老弟
Ho-ho! Damn, boy!
这下咱说了算
We are taking over!
那两个开车的呢
What you do with the drivers?
我让他们滚回去了
I sent them back to where they come from.
等等 啥
W-wait. What?
你居然放了他们
You let them go?
他们这会儿差不多该到田纳西了
They should be halfway to Tennessee by now.
不对 不对 博伊德
No. No, Boyd.
不是说好做了他们的吗
T-they were just supposed to disappear,
连人带货一起除掉
along with the truck and the shipment.
那些货呢
Where's the shipment?
已经化为一团灰烬了 小约
Johnny, it went up in a pillar of fire.
够了 我不想听你胡扯 博伊德
Okay, enough of this bullshit, okay, Boyd?
咱们来谈正事
It's time to start talking serious now.
我决不允许 毒品再次流回哈兰
I could not allow that poison back into Harlan.
我们说好的 博伊德
We had a plan, Boyd.
你忘了吗
Remember?
只要货没了 伯就会成为替罪羊
Shipment disappears, Bo takes the fall,
这样 你我就可以拨开乌云见天明了
and you and me, we step up.
难道这话你还听不懂吗
Is there a part of this plan that you did not understand?
小约 听我说
Johnny, listen to me.
你是不是想让自己下半辈子
Now, do you want to spend
都在地狱中煎熬呢
the rest of eternity writhing in hellfire?
你这破计划会让你下地狱的 年轻人
Because that's how your plan ends, son.
但你可没告诉我 表哥
Well, you didn't tell me, cousin,
你居然打算把那些货都炸掉
that your plan was to go out there and blow the shit up!
是我疏忽了 我有罪
And in that omission, I have sinned,
我会向上帝祈求宽恕的
and I beg forgiveness from the Lord.
你一直都很疯狂 但是这次你疯过头了
You have always been crazy...but this is bat-shit crazy.
你知道这么干的下场有多惨吗
You have any idea how ugly it's gonna get now?
我已经准备好自食其果了
I am ready to reap the whirlwind.
天啊
God!
可我没准备好 好吧
Well, I am not, okay?
从现在起
From here on now -- you
你离我远点
understand me -- you just stay clear of me,
要不然 我就亲手宰了你
or I will kill you with these bare hands!
如你所愿
As you wish.
凌晨3点左右 哈兰警局接到电♥话♥
About 3 in the A.M. Harlan Sheriff's office got a call
说有一辆货车在乡道上着火了
about a truck fire out on a country road.
他们在残骸中只找到
And in the debris, they found all these
一打烧焦的装运桶边框
scorched metal rims for about a dozen shipping drums
而这些残骸
And all this residue that
被法医鉴定为麻黄素
their forensics guy identified as ephedrine.
12桶麻黄素
A dozen barrels of ephedrine?
看来有人要大张旗鼓的制毒了
Somebody is going into the meth business in a big way.
也可能只是哈兰的人多 需求大而已
Or the folks in Harlan are really really congested.
从残骸的形状来看
From the debris pattern,
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表