剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
All the same, it might be best if you didn't saddle up here today.
我可不是来找麻烦的
Oh, listen, I ain't looking for more trouble.
我甚至不想报复这两个家伙
Don't even want to get back at those men.
这一切都是因为我咎由自取
Lord knows I was asking for it.
只是 我最喜欢的那顶帽子落在这里了
But, uh, I had a hat on that I've grown pretty fond of.
我想把它拿回来
I'd like to get it back.
我可没看到你的帽子
I didn't find your hat.
如果这两个家伙露面 或者帽子出现了
Yeah, well, if those guys show up or if it just turns up,
希望你能给我打个电♥话♥
I'd appreciate you giving me a call.
法警大人 恕我直言
Well, Marshal, I don't mean to be rude,
买♥♥顶帽子不是更省事儿吗
but wouldn't it be easier just to go and buy yourself a new hat?
也许是的
Probably.
但我不想它来的那么容易
But it ain't easier I'm after.
拜托了
I appreciate it.
见鬼了 雷兰
Ah, damn, Raylan.
这个女孩儿怎么样
How'd the other girl look?
漂亮多了
Better.
怎么不呆在塔希提岛了
What happened with Tahiti?
那里和明信片上画的大不一样
It ain't like the postcard.
蚊子不停的叮咬你
Mosquitos eating at you.
每个人都在说法语
Everyone's talking French.
岛上只有一座电影院
There's only one movie theater.
还好我已经离开那里了
I'm better off here.
宝贝甜心
Lovely gale!
见见我的朋友 雷 雷
Meet my friend, Ray-- Ray.
雷雷 这是宝贝甜心
Ray Ray, the lovely gale.
很高兴见到你 雷雷
It's nice to meet you, Ray Ray.
需要我给你拿点什么过来
Can I get you anything?
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine. Thank you.
还是老规矩 甜心
Just the check, sweetheart.
这么跟你说吧
I tell you what.
对那妞就得这样使唤
That girl needs to be ridden hard and put away wet.
看来 你这个阴险狡诈的过气线人
Well, I'm sure an ex-con-turned-informant
和她正好一对儿啊
is just what she's looking for.
雷兰 你这是怀恨在心
You, Raylan, are a hater.
我问你的事情怎么样了 品特
Why am I here, Pinter?
我打听过永利·达菲了
I asked around about your Wynn Duffy.
他就是个疯子
Guy's crazy.
他过于雄辩机智 聪明反被聪明误
He's too mercurial to run his own show.
最后做了个中间人
Basically, he ends up working as a middle man.
雄辩机智
"Mercurial."
看来有人专门查了字典
Someone's been reading a dictionary.
没错
By mean.
他为谁工作
Any idea about who he is working for?
他为地痞阿内特卖♥♥命
Where he has was the bad guy named Arneet.
你知道他吧
You know him?
他臭名昭著
By reputation.
消息可靠吗
Your sources are reliable?
象肯塔基猎犬一样可靠
As a kentucky greyhound.
可阿内特是个街头地痞啊
Arnett's a street hustler.
他借给别人过渡贷款有什么好处
What's he doing handing out bridge loans?
当经济好转时
When the economy turned,
他就能从别人那里获得合法收入
he realized that he could be taking people's money legitimately.
毫无疑问 现金贷款可要付高额的利息
Cash loans, high interest, no questions.
这年头 很多人都靠它求得自保
Plenty of people these days looking for a lifeboat.
但是 如果他们最后还不起钱
Anyway, in the end, when they can't pay it back,
他就变本加利 抢光他们所有的钱
he'll take all their money and more.
我见识过这种伎俩
Yeah, I know the scam.
阿内特可不是好惹的
Listen, Arnett's no picnic,
达菲和比利·马克
but this guy Duffy and Billy Mac,
才是你要对付的人
they're your real wild cards.
我听说 去年有个家伙还不起债
I heard last year, guy wouldn't pay,
于是 他们就把他哥的脸皮剥了下来
they found his brother, cut his face off,
缝到了足球上
sewed it onto a soccer ball.
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking.
这都是我亲耳听到的
That's what I heard!
你们的东西来了
There you go, boys.
慢慢享用
No rush, now.
谢谢你 甜心
Ah, thank you so much, sweetheart.
多给她点小费 行不
Tip her well, would you?
小气的男人是上不了女人的床的
No man ever got laid being stingy.
我会忠告她 离你远点
Best tip I could give her -- stay away from you.
你越来越憎恨我了
Hater through and through.
你那顶让人反感的帽子哪去了
Hey, don't you usually wear an obnoxious hat of some sort?
亲爱的 这么快就回来了
Hey, baby, y'all finished early, huh?
你应该锁门的 托比
You should lock your doors, Toby.
弄清你到底是谁
You know, it was driving me crazy
可真费了我不少功夫啊
trying to figure out how I knew you.
突然间我想到
Then it hit me.
托比·格里芬 英国顶尖橄榄球阻截队员
Toby Griffin, U.K.'s all-time leading tackler
超级碗冠军
and a super bowl champion.
我只是想帮一下我的朋友
listen, now, I was just trying to help out a friend, okay?
现在 请你们离我的家人远点
Now, y'all go on and leave my family out of this.
你本可置身事外 托比
Well, you had your chance to walk away, Toby.
可你偏偏敬酒不吃吃罚酒
You should have taken it.
你们打算在我的厨房♥里打死我吗
So, what, you all gonna shoot me in my own kitchen?
事实上 比利·马克倒想和你比试比试
Actually, Billy Mac here has been itching to have a go.
比利曾是个轻量级拳击新星
See, Billy here was quite a promising featherweight in his day,
但是他和你一样也受伤了
but he got hurt, too.
只是受伤部位不一样
Not unlike you did.
你想打倒托比·格里芬 让他见血吧
So you want a piece of Toby Griffin.
并以此来向你的朋友们炫耀
You want a story to tell your friends.
你曾经是我最喜爱的顶尖拳击手
You were my favourite top boxer, I was.
在拳台上痛击所有的有色人种
Getting paid to beat up on all the colored boys.
看起来还是比利赢了
Looks like Billy's still got it.
这里可没有护垫 托比
No pads here, Toby.
也没有吹哨的裁判
No referee to blow that whistle for you.
工作到这么晚
Are you working late?
没错
Yes, that's right.
你和阿内特说了没
You talk to Arnett?
我说过了
I did.
他怎么说
And?
几个字概括 可笑之极
I would describe his attitude towards your suggestions , just unreceptive.
据说 加里是聪明人
For supposedly, a smart guy, Gary,
但却做了个糟糕的决定
make a bad desicion.
正如 把托比拉进这趟浑水
Bringing Toby into this, for example.
托比
Toby?
没错 我整整花了一分钟
Yeah, it took me a minute,
终于搞清他是谁
But I finally figured out how I knew him.
好一个球员啊
Hell of a player.
不过那膝盖真是悲剧
Shame about his knee.
你真的以为阿内特会放手吗
Did you honestly think that Arnett would just lay down?
明天上午9点 连本带利把钱带来
Get the money by tomorrow morning at 9:00 A.M., including interest.
自己想办法
Find a way.
否则下一个遭殃的就是你老婆
Or the next ring will be your wife's.
布置得挺不错
It's a nice place.
你要干什么
What do you want?
这是什么味道啊
What is that smell?
你屋子里有死猫还是有什么
You got a dead cat in here or something?
等我把你的牙齿打出来 你就不会笑了
You ain't gonna be smiling when I knock your teeth out.
你要躲开子弹过来打我吗
Oh, you gonna bob and weave out of the path of a bullet?
我倒真想看看
'cause that I'd like to see.
坐下
Sit down.
你怎么知道我住在这里
How'd you find out where I live?
这太容易了
Well, that was easy.
我随便找了个人打听
I just asked everyone I saw
全肯塔基最潦倒又最自以为是的家伙住哪儿
where the dumbest broken-down, never-was boxer in all of Kentucky lived,
他们都让我上这儿来
and they all told me to come here.
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么
Okay, what the hell do you want?
我想知道 达菲打算怎么对付加里
I want you to tell me what Duffy has planned for Gary.
你干嘛不去问达菲
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表