剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
One of those tamales. I haven't had lunch.
别惦记那个了
I'll tell you what -- forget about the tamales.
等我回来了 带你去吃汉堡
When I get back, I'll take you to in-n-out.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我去弄辆车
I'm gonna get us a new car
他们已经得知了你的车牌号♥
because they'll have yours by now.
你有钱买♥♥吗
You have enough to buy one?
我自有办法
I'll figure something out.
难道你要偷车
What, are you gonna steal one?
你还会偷车吗
You know how to steal a car?
你只管换钱就行了
Just get the money, okay?
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我虽不是聪明绝顶
I am not the smartest person in the world,
但也绝非愚蠢至极
but I'm not an idiot.
联邦特工才不会因为
I know you don't get federal agents after you
什么未付的停车罚单找上门来
because of unpaid parking tickets.
告诉我真♥相♥ 不然我就走人
Tell me the truth, or I walk.
六年前 我为一些很坏的人工作
Up until six years ago, I worked for some really bad men.
多坏
How bad?
就像《疤面煞星》里用电锯锯掉你胳膊那样
"'Scarface' cut your arm off with a chainsaw" kind of bad.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
我是帮他们管账的
I was their accountant.
只负责周转资金
I just moved money around.
直到有一天 我
And then one day, I...
我实在做不下去了
I couldn't do it anymore.
于是我拿了些钱
So I took some of their money.
就跑路了
And I ran.
因此我才改名换姓
And that's why I had to change my name.
你之前怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你要让我怎么说
Well, how do you think that conversation would have gone?
"敏蒂 在做牙医之前
"Uh, Mindy, yeah, before I was a dentist,
我在为贩毒团伙洗黑钱" 这样说吗
I was a money launderer for a drug cartel."
你还隐瞒了什么
What else did you lie about?
我还真不会偷车
Well, I don't really know how to steal a car.
听我说
Look...
若你想走 我能理解
If you want to walk, I understand.
要多久能到伯利兹
How long until we're in Belize?
36个小时 没准能快点
36 hours. Maybe less.
你真名叫什么
What's your real name?
罗兰
Roland.
罗兰·派克
Roland Pike.
但大家都叫我罗利
But everybody called me Rollie.
好吧 罗利
Okay. Rollie.
别再骗我了 好吗
Don't lie anymore, okay?
我会伤心的
It would break my heart.
你想在光天化日下
You gonna steal that car?!
偷这辆车吗
in broad daylight?!
什么
What?!
不 这是我的车 我只是开回家而已
No, this is my car. I was just gonna go home.
这才不是你的车
It ain't your car!
真的 我保证 这是我的车
No, really, I promise you, it's mine.
不要看车牌 告诉我车牌号♥多少
Tell me the license-plate number, without looking!
你能记住你的车牌号♥吗
Can you remember your plate number?
我还真不能
Really? 'cause I never can.
我看到这车真正的主人
I saw whose car that was.
我还看到你是
And I saw you drive up.
开这辆勒芒过来的
In that Le Mans!
你是秘密保安吗
Are you undercover security?
不过是个累得要命的老头 等电影院开门
I'm just a tired old man waiting for the movie theater to open.
那车真不错啊
That's a sweet ride.
底特律宝刀未老啊[底特律汽车公♥司♥生产]
Detroit in its day! Man!
慢爽
Enjoy it.
还要感谢你对国家的贡献
And thank you for your service to our nation.
我是因为糖尿病而截肢的
I lost the leg to diabetes.
不管怎样 不客气
But you're welcome.
有什么线索 就请打卡片上的号♥码
You see or hear anything, just call the number on that card.
女士
Ma'am.
我在新闻上看到敏蒂的牙医老板
I saw the dentist Mindy works for on the news.
是吗
Did you?
你在这里见过他吗
You ever see him here?
当然 经常
Oh, yeah, all the time.
敏蒂还好吧
Is Mindy okay?
暂时没事
As far as we know.
她是你的朋友吗
Is she a friend of yours?
一般的酒友而已
Just to say hi to, go out for a drink sometimes.
这位..
Miss...
抱歉 请问你怎么称呼
I'm sorry. What's your name?
香奈·本内特
Burnett. Shawni.
本内特小姐 你有用手♥机♥打给敏蒂过吗
Miss Burnett, uh, did you ever call Mindy on your cellphone?
当然 怎么了
Yeah, sure. Why?
你就弄到这种车吗
Is this the best car you could get?
这可是本♥田♥耶
Come on! It's a Honda!
好车来的
It's nice!
你弄到多少钱
How much did you get?
四千七百刀
$4,700.
什么
What?
怎么了
What?
那些金子少说也值一万刀
That was at least $10,000 in gold.
是 但要扣除手续费
Yeah, but after the conversion fee,
服务费 国税 地税
the service charge, the state and city tax,
还有什么单次快捷费 就剩下四千七刀了
and the one-time convenience charge, it came to $4,700.
敏蒂 你个笨蛋 你被斩了
Mindy, the guy ripped you off.
我照你说的做而已啊
I did exactly what you told me.
四千七刀 哎呀 我♥操♥
$4,700? Oh, my god.
不好意思 但我犯起罪来还真是个菜鸟
Oh, I'm sorry, Rollie, but, see, I'm new at being a criminal.
别接电♥话♥
Don't answer that!
别接
Don't answer that!
没事 是香奈
It's okay. It's Shawni.
关掉它
Turn it off!
我想叫她帮我照看花草
I want her to have my plants!
等到了伯利兹寄张明信片再说
Well, then, send her a postcard from Belize!
别冲我嚷嚷
Stop yelling at me!
敏蒂 关掉手♥机♥
Mindy, turn the phone off!
你好啊 香奈
Hello, Shawni.
我♥操♥
Oh, god.
斯普林格小姐 我是联邦法警 雷兰·吉文斯
Miss Springer, this is deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens.
我想和罗利说几句
I'd like to speak to Rollie.
找你的
It's for you.
谁啊
Hello?
好啊 罗利
Rollie.
雷兰·吉文斯啊
Raylan givens.
还记得我不
Don't know if you remember me.
小雷
Raylan!
我最爱的联邦法警
My favorite U.S. Marshal!
我今早见到你了
I saw you this morning.
是吗 在哪
Oh, yeah? Where?
就在我诊所外面
Oh, right outside my office building.
难以忘怀那顶帽子啊
Yeah, I never forget a hat.
不错嘛 我今早也见到你了
That's funny, 'cause i saw you this morning, as well.
在CNN新闻里
It was on CNN.
你应该对着镜头笑一个
You should have said hi.
我当时有点赶
Well, I was in little bit of a hurry.
你懂的
You understand.
你看上去不错啊 老兄
But you looked good, man.
多谢
Thank you.
你还是在生我气吧
I suppose you're still really mad at me, huh?
哎呀 罗利
Oh, Rollie.
就算有 我也是气我自己
If anything, I'm mad at myself.
我自以为看清了你的底细
I thought I had you measured.
你向我保证过 我也相信了你
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表