剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
以前就在这房♥子里
Some days, that's the way it was in the house.
阿尔洛会提问题
Arlo would ask a question,
即便竭尽全力想找出
you tried desperately to come up with the right answer,
让他满意的答案
what he wanted to hear,
却根本不可能让他满意
except there wasn't any right answer at all.
无论回答什么 他都会冷嘲热讽
It was going south no matter what you said or did.
大伙都心知肚明
Folks knew what was going on.
不过 阿尔洛过去有点影响
But Arlo was a powerful man back then.
没人敢动一动
Nobody did anything.
除了海伦姨妈
Except for my Aunt Helen.
她不会劝我爸
She wouldn't intervene.
只是把她的福特车停在屋外
She just parked her Ford Fairlane outside,
然后我溜进车子
and I'd come running out.
她带我来这里
She'd bring me here.
这房♥子原来是她的
This was her house then.
我以前很喜欢
I loved it here.
她的冰箱里永远有冰镇可乐
She always kept ice-cold cokes in the fridge.
她是我所知道第一个装有线电视的人
She was the first person I knew had cable TV.
我当时就坐在那里 看电视剧
I'd sit right over there, and i'd watch episodes of
《皮鞭》和《拿枪旅行》
"Rawhide" and "Have gun -- will travel."
-看过吗 -没有
- You know those shows? - No.
挺精彩
They're pretty good.
那是我老爸的球棒吗
Is that my father's bat?
对
Yeah.
我们一起玩棋类游戏 就玩一种
We played games, board games -- you know, monopoly.
叫什么来着 珠宝大盗什么的吧
What's that, uh, one where you're the jewel thief.
不记得名字了
Can't remember what it's called.
我们还玩捉迷藏
We'd play hide-and-seek.
知道我最喜欢躲在哪里吗
You want to know my favorite hiding spot?
过来 我指给你看
Yeah, come here. I'll show you.
是那个衣橱 就在那
It was that closet, right there.
我对这地方了如指掌
I knew every inch of this space.
我依旧记得那地毯和这隔板
I remember that carpet and this paneling.
还有这间暗阁
The secret compartment.
知道吗
You guys know about that?
我确定一定还在这
Oh, I'm sure it's still there.
果然
Oh, yes.
这是什么玩意儿
Well, what the hell is this?
我不知道
I don't know.
再动一下 我就原地崩了你
You take another step, I'll shoot you where you stand.
你和你兄弟 趴在地上
Now you and your brother, lay down on your tummies.
把手放在脑后
You put your hand behind your head.
快
Go on.
你现在跟他一起混啦
You working with him now?
是吗
Is that it?
你说谁
Working with who?
别说你没种过奥施康定啊
You expect me to believe you didn't plant that oxycontin?
没种过
I didn't plant anything.
如果我把毒品藏进衣橱
You think I'd let you look in that closet
还会让你去往里看吗
if I thought there were any drugs in there?
我上次看的时候 里面是空的
Last time I looked, it was empty.
原来藏的是什么
What was in there before that?
告诉你有什么好处
If I tell you, what do you give me?
敢惹海伦姨妈还没跟你算帐呢
How about the beating you won't get for
说出来就饶了你
messing with my aunt Helen.
周二晚 我到这里来 晚饭后
When I came back on Tuesday night,
在那里藏了价值75000美元的货
after dinner, I had left $75,000 worth in there.
我回家时...
When I got home...
阿尔洛砸了这里 那些毒品也没了
Arlo had trashed the place, and the drugs were gone.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
顺路去你的老房♥子转转
Went by your old place.
你不是正想让我去吗
Isn't that where you wanted me to go?
什么意思
What do you mean?
伯金斯直接让我进屋 没半点迟疑
Perkins let me right in like he didn't have a care in the world.
然后我在衣橱的暗阁里找到
Then I found the bag of oxycontin
一包奥施康定
in the compartment behind the closet.
奥施康定 什么玩意儿
Oxycontin. What?
当时我没想到那一层
It still didn't occur to me.
哪一层
What didn't?
能提个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你这一生有什么事令你失望吗
Is there a part of you that's just disappointed?
失望什么
Disappointed?
比如你养了个白♥痴♥
In that you raised such an idiot?
瞎说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他今天刚犯过心脏病
He had a heart attack today.
哦 天哪
Oh, my god.
真的吗
Is that true?
阿尔洛 我深表遗憾
Arlo, I am so sorry.
雷兰
Raylan.
海伦
Helen.
到外面换换空气
Go outside and have a menthol.
去吧
Go.
去吧
Go.
那么是你偷了毒品 是吗
So, you stole the drugs, huh?
亨特警长在倒霉的椅子上发现我时
Sheriff Hunter found me passed out in the goddamn chair.
没找到毒品
Weren't no drugs on me.
不对 不对
No, no.
因为你事先把毒品藏起来
Because you took them and stashed them
然后又折回去等着警长
and then you went back and waited for the Sheriff.
我敢打赌你还报♥警♥ 有人破门而入
Hell, I-I bet you even called in the burglary.
看来你没注意自我提升啊
Seems you didn't pay close enough attention growing up.
没偷东西 才敢折回去再报♥警♥
You don't steal something and go back and call the police.
你敢 因为有些东西即便丢了也没法报失
Well, you do when it's something that can't be reported stolen.
而你最后进了局子 那么你的法警儿子
And you want to end up in jail, so your son, the deputy marshal,
就能把你保出来
can bail you out,
而且很清楚你儿子会去找伯金斯
and you know when he tumbles onto Perkins,
帮你把伯金斯摆平
he's gonna help you put him away.
你觉得是我偷了毒品
You think I got stolen drugs?
那去申请搜查证 房♥子随你搜
Get a warrant and search the house.
还在把我当白♥痴♥嘛
And he continues to treat me like an idiot.
这么说吧 我知道奥施康定没了
I'll tell you what. I know the oxycontin's gone.
我知道你拿了钱
I know the money you got from
那笔钱有可能就埋在某个地方
it's probably buried under the ground someplace
就像我小时候 你常做的那样
just like you used to do when I was a kid.
证据 拿出来啊
Prove it. Any of it.
但你可能想不到...
But what you didn't think about...
如果我找到了会怎么处理
what I'd do when I found out about you.
发牢骚啊
Whine?
既然能把你保出来
I got you out of jail.
至少也能把你送回去
At the very least, I'll get you back in.
事情没那么简单 雷兰
It's not what it looks like, Raylan.
没什么复杂的 一看便知
Oh, I think it's exactly what it looks like.
还有那张保释单
And, uh, that bail I posted,
就当是件迟到的结婚贺礼吧
please consider that a belated wedding present.
你知道我为什么要走吗
You know what really pisses me off?
你也难逃干系
That you were in on it.
又开始说混话
Now you're just talking out of your ass.
阿尔洛虽然许多事还能亲力亲为
Oh, Arlo could have done most of it by himself,
但我要去找那包奥施康定
but that bag of oxycontin that was planted there for me to find,
出事时 阿尔洛还躺在医院
Arlo was here when that happened.
雷兰 亲爱的
Raylan, honey.
我发誓 我绝对不知道这事
I swear, I had nothing to do with it.
少来了
No.
海伦姨妈教我的众多本领之一就是
One of the things my aunt Helen taught me,
跟女孩搭讪时和在高级餐馆点餐时
along with how to talk to a girl and order food at a nice restaurant,
如何逢场作戏
was how to spot a lie.
你要怎么想无所谓
you think what you want.
但仔细想想
But consider this
可能许多事根本就没发生过
maybe whatever you think happened wouldn't have happened.
如果你能抽空来看看你父亲就没事
If you'd just bothered to come see your father when you came to town.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表