剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
据我所知没有
At least none that I know of.
就算有我也不在乎
Hell, I wouldn't give a shit even if I did.
问题出在这 枪手
We got a big problem, shooter.
不管你提供什么
It don't matter what you offer me.
来改善我的处境
You improve my circumstances,
就算你说给我额外的放风时间
You say you're gonna get me extra time in the yard,
或在厨房♥里安排个工作
a job in the kitchen.
都无所谓 因为我都不会相信
It don't matter, cause I won't believe it.
我们都知道 我只能去高危监狱了
I know, just like you know, that i'm headed to supermax.
而那儿的混♥蛋♥看守和这些杂种
And I got no reason to believe that the asshole guards at supermax
都是一丘之貉
are any different than the asshole guards right here.
他们喜欢把人当畜生对待
They enjoy turning men into animals.
不是吗
Don't you?
你不喜欢吗
Don't you enjoy it?!
看见没
See?
他们拿走你的手纸
They take away your toilet paper.
一个星期不让你洗澡
They don't let you shower for a week.
给你吃假饼
They feed you juke cakes.
你知道什么是假饼吗 枪手
You know what a juke cake is, shooter?
我估计不怎么好吃
Well, I'm guessing it's unpleasant.
那些狗♥娘♥养♥的拿走你的食物
It's when one of these son of a bitches takes your meal
一股脑扔进搅拌机搅成一团
and they dump it all in a blender, blend it together,
然后放进炉子里 像做烙什锦那样
then they bake it in the oven like a casserole,
只是故意把两面都烧焦
except they burn it black on both sides.
然后塞给你吃
Then they feed it to you.
作弄你
Screwing with you.
是啊 作弄你
Hell, yeah, screwing with you.
我也在作弄他们 不是吗
Well, I screw with them, don't i?
不是吗
Don't I, huh? Huh?!
我坐在那儿 假装
I sit down there, and I pretend.
他妈的 老子就假装
Oh, hell, yeah.
那些是纳什维尔的惹火王子的炸鸡
I pretend like it's fried chicken from Prince's Hot in Nashville,
每一口都吃的很香
and I enjoy every finger-lickin' mouthful.
我爱炸鸡
Well, I love fried chicken.
不过没去纳什维尔吃过
Never had any in Nashville.
叫惹火王子是因为很辣吗
They call it hot 'cause it's spicy?
是啊
Hell, yeah.
只一口王子炸鸡
You take one bite of Prince's,
你就会像在教堂里的娼妓那般冒汗
and you start sweating like a whore in church.
我吃过最好吃的炸鸡
Well, the best fried chicken I ever had
是在迈阿密 乔的石蟹餐厅的外卖♥♥部
was the takeaway at Joe's Stone Crab in Miami.
简直难以置信
Can you believe that?
一个肯塔基男孩大老远跑到弗罗里达
A Kentucky boy -- I got to go all the way down to Florida
就为尝个鲜
just to get my favorite.
我没去过弗罗里达 所以也不好说
Well, I ain't never been to Florida, so I-I couldn't pass judgment.
但若在一家叫什么"蟹"的餐厅
But I will say this -- I find it hard to believe
你能买♥♥到好炸鸡 那才真绝了
you can get any good chicken at a joint with "Crab" In its name.
你这么做是因为这个吗
That why you're doing this?
作弄作弄你的人
Screw with the guys who screw with you?
我还想在作弄我的人喉咙上割一刀呢
Maybe I plan on cutting the throats of the men that screwed with me.
如果你真这么想 你早就割了
I think if you wanted to do that, you would have done it already.
时间还早
I got plenty of time.
说实话 我一直盼望着来这里
Honestly, I was looking forward to the trip down here.
我知道结局如何
I know how it's gonna turn out.
我不抱任何幻想
I mean, I'm under no illusion about that.
至少会有三四天 我能坐车里看看风景
At least three or four days of nice scenery on the van ride back and forth.
但是这两个混♥蛋♥把这都毁了
Oh, but these two seen that it all turned to shit.
凌晨3点把我拎起来
Rolled me out of my bunk at 3:00 A.M.
-给我吃冷鸡蛋 -15分钟 收到
- to feed me cold eggs.... - 15 minutes -- got it.
把我塞在没有窗子的车厢里
...Drive me in a van with no goddamn windows.
一到这 就把我关在笼子里
I get here, they put me in a cage,
他们还过来敲敲窗
and then they go about tapping on the window
好像在逗动物园里的猴子
like they're screwing with a monkey at the zoo.
怎么样 被猴子逗开心吗
Well, how do you like screwing with your monkey now, huh?
开心吗
How do you like it?
雷兰
Raylan!
我能走开一下吗
Excuse me a sec.
特警队要四小时才能到
Clt SOG team's four hours away,
所以我叫了当地的特警队
so I had to call in the locals.
他们15分钟到 你的耳机
They're 15 minutes out. Take this your bug.
莱克星敦特警队吗
Lexington S.W.A.T.?
对 知道场面会成什么样了吧
Yeah, so you know how that's gonna play.
就我和特警队打交道的经验来看
If they're like the tac teams I've dealt with everywhere I've been,
对他们来说 多说无用
I'm guessing they're not too big on talking.
若他们插手 他只有死路一条
Once they get here, there's only one way that goes.
现在还有机会避免伤亡
I think there's still a chance this ends without anyone getting dead.
给你15分钟
Well, you got 15 minutes.
能找点炸鸡来吗
Is there any way we can get some fried chicken up here?
炸鸡
Fried chicken?
辣的
Spicy.
你觉得香辣炸鸡能让他出来吗
You think spicy fried chicken's gonna bring him out of there?
有可能
It might --
或许他已经想好要缴械投降
if what he's looking for is a way out
只是不想表现的贪生怕死而已
that doesn't require him to admit he's scared to die.
那我们何不试试
Hell, we can just give it a shot.
蒂姆 去买♥♥点来
Tim, go get some.
有什么我那儿能帮到的
Anything my office can do?
带钱了吗
You got any money?
华♥莱♥士♥声称自己被虐待
Wallace claims mistreatment.
也许吧
Yeah, well, it's probably true.
但他就一恶棍
He's a violent asshole.
自作自受
You start a cycle, it's hard to stop.
那你们也没辙了
So, there's nothing your office can do?
没辙
Probably not.
看来还是挺值的
Hey, for what it's worth,
如果你能把这家伙摆平
if you got to put this guy down,
我们就不会再背地议论你了
no one from my office is gonna second-guess you.
这值个什么
For what it's worth.
总要少些流言蜚语
Time-out on everything else.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace?
枪手
Shooter!
我来猜猜 特警队就要来了
Don't tell me -- tac team's on it's way.
给你15分钟 不用武力摆平这事
You got 15 minutes to resolve this peaceably.
你都听到了
You heard that?
就算没听到 程序我总知道吧
Well, if I didn't, I know the drill.
我点了炸鸡 你听到没
Did you hear I ordered some chicken?
炸鸡
Fried chicken?
对啊
Oh, yeah.
刚刚不正聊着吗 把我都说馋了
Well, all that talk about it, you know, got my mouth watering.
如果你想来点儿 就直接出来
If you want some, I mean, you can come out of there.
咱们一起吃
I'll share some with you.
要知道一份炸鸡可解决不了问题
You know a box of chicken's not gonna resolve this.
我知道
Well, I don't know.
不过 就你头儿那小样 我倒爱看
but I-I would have loved to have seen the look on your boss's face
一听要点个外卖♥♥ 瞧那脸色变的
when you told him you was ordering out lunch.
有个头儿压着 会不爽吗
You like having a boss?
这我倒没觉得
Can't say I think about much
我以前有个头儿
Well, I had a boss once.
高中辍学那年 我去做苦力
I hired on rough necking right after I dropped out of high school.
老子用一根铁链 打得他脑浆迸裂
I brained my boss with a heavy chain!
就是那钻井的链子
This one we used to use to trip pipe.
说他脑浆迸裂
Yeah, when I said I brained him,
可不是说着玩的
I mean I mean literally.
能看到脑浆顺着鼻孔流出来
You could see brain just coming out his nose.
你不是说
Well, but didn't you say,
你杀的第一个人是西蒙吗
uh, Simone was the first man you killed --
...还没上高中你就杀人了
... You do that before high school?
没有 没有
No, no, no, no.
那个工头...命大着呢
That foreman -- he didn't die.
老子倒是蹲了42个月的号♥子
I got 42 months out of it,
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表