剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
《火线警探》前情提要
Previously on "Justified"...
我想让你查几个人
I need you to run some names.
你知道我身为执法人员 那是知法犯法
It's against the law for me to run names for a civilian.
我叫永利·达菲
My name is Wynn Duffy.
你要是再不滚 我马上叫警♥察♥
I could call the police right now if you don't get out of my house!
霍金斯太太 你没要求我离开
Mrs. Hawkins, you haven't asked me to get out of your house.
你知道我为什么没有报♥警♥吗
You know why I didn't call the cops?
因为我知道 你和一些不法分子有牵连
'cause I know you're into something with some bad people,
我也知道 这个达菲就是其中之一
And I know that this -- this Duffy guy -- he's one of them.
你这完全是在信口开河嘛
How do you know something that isn't true?
我看了你的邮件 发现些人名
'cause I read your e-mails, and I found some names.
我不会对你动枪
I wasn't ever thinking of shooting you.
但是 如果你拖她下水
But you drag her down into any of the shit you've got going on now
这就难说了
different story.
你又打伤人啦
You shot somebody else?!
还在她家里
At her house?!
瓦斯克斯肯定会趁机大做文章 不是吗
Well, Vasquez is gonna have a field day with this one, isn't he?
马上就要没事做了
Here's to getting laid off!
这是她的原话
That's what she said.
看来你还没喝够
I'm assuming you're not gonna stop now.
干嘛不喝
Can't see one good reason why I should.
那就是个一文不值的婊♥子♥
'cause she's a worthless whore!
原来没见你来光顾过
Don't think I seen you in here before.
工作忙 没什么空闲
My work keeps me busy.
不过现在领导给我放大假
But I am on what I've been told is a well-earned vacation.
来 加酒
Nurse! Little help!
快
Come on.
上一个姘头就是个家庭妇女
My latest side dish, she ain't no more than a lonely housewife.
我让她高兴得乱叫
I show up, I make her squeal!
就是那个有好几个孩子的 对吧
And she's the one with them kids, right?
绝对是
Hell yeah.
我一看就知道 她就好那事
How do you think I knew she liked to screw?
更美的是 搞完她
And the thing is, when you're done with her,
还能耍她孩子
you can always play with them!
先生们
Gentlemen --
先生们 抱歉
Gentlemen, I'm sorry.
对不住 打断一下
I'm sorry to interrupt.
能不能把音量放小点
Could you just keep it down a little bit?
你说小声就小声啊
Why would we do that?
喝酒时 我不想听你那些破事
Because I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
再说一遍
What'd you say?
对上过床的女人
Many women who are merciful enough to allow you to her bed
用不着在背后这么贬损吧
deserve to be better than to be insulted behind her back.
尽量不要让你朋友认为你人品太次
So why don't you stop trying so hard to impress your friend.
老实喝酒 我们谁也别招谁
Drink your drink, and we'll be just fine?
老兄 你这话里带刺啊
You seem to be harboring a bit of hostility there, brother.
本人一向如此
So I've been told.
这个国家是言论自♥由♥的吧
Last I checked, it was a free country.
我要在这里会朋友
I'm meeting someone here.
关我屁事
I really don't give a shit.
看来我们话不投机
Well, then I guess we're at an impasse.
很不投机
I guess -- I suppose we are!
不至于啊
There's no need for this.
各位都少说两句
Now, why don't everybody just take a calm breath?
得了
Come on.
大家都互让一步
Let's all have a round on the house.
我们是两个 你可是一个人
There's two of us and one of you.
打得过吗你
Do you like them odds?
有种就来试试
I'm good if you are.
打坏了 别叫警♥察♥啊
You better not call the law after we tune you up.
如果是我 就不操那份心
That's not what I'd be worried about if I were you.
看来不管不行了
I think that'll about do it.
本来不想得罪人
I don't want no hard feelings.
你们都是这里的熟客
You boys are good customers.
所以我也没用枪指过谁
And that's why I ain't pointing this at nobody in particular.
不过我可不能让你们在我的店后面把人打死
But I can't let you beat a man to death out back of my place.
没想打死 只想给他点颜色看看
Wasn't gonna kill him. Just give him what's coming.
不过我看他够呛了
Looks to me like he's already had that and more.
你 别再出现在这里
You, don't come back here again.
听见没 基佬
You hear me, faggot?
好东西呀
Oh, yeah!
不赖
Sweet.
雷兰 雷兰
Raylan! Raylan!
雷兰 上帝啊 你怎么搞的
Raylan, what in god's name did you do?
你来晚了
You're late.
起来 我们走
Get up. Come on.
一猜就是
Yeah, but you couldn't
你就管不住你那臭嘴
keep your mouth shut for two more minutes, could you?
他们刚才在侮辱一位年轻女士
They were insulting the honor of a young lady.
没人帮你打扫吗
The maid refusing to clean up after you?
估计工人也放假了
Maybe she's on vacation, too.
我在法♥院♥碰到阿尔特了
I ran into Art at the courthouse,
他说是直接给你放假一周
and he told me that he not so subtly suggested you take the week off.
很显然 他们想拿我开刀
Apparently, Internal Affairs wants to roast me on a spit!
我看 他是担心你
Well, he's concerned about you.
他亲口说的
He said that?
我能感觉出来
I intuited it.
所以你来找我吗
Is that why you wanted to meet with me?
你也担心我
Because you're concerned as well?
永利·达菲来找过我
Wynn Duffy came to see me.
永利·达菲
Wynn Duffy.
我怎么会认识他
How do I know that name?
我让你查的人里有他
He was on that list I gave you.
我回到家 发现他就在厨房♥桌子那儿
I came home, and he was just sitting at the kitchen table.
破门而入
He broke in?
他确实在我家 不过不像破门而入
Well, he came in. I can't say as I saw anything broken.
威胁你了吗
He threaten you?
说得很委婉
Not directly.
他说自己是安全顾问 受加里雇佣
He said, he was a security consultant and Gary hired him.
加里怎么说
What did Gary say?
加里对我装傻充愣 还指责我窥探他
well, Gary played dumb, and he accused me of being a snoop.
另外还提到 你曾经找过他
He also mentioned that you came by to see him,
把他吓得够呛
put some fear into him.
你干嘛去找他 雷兰
Why'd you go and see him, Raylan?
如果我让你查的人都清白
If the names on that list were clean,
你干嘛还去找加里
why did you go see Gary?
我们是...
We've been --
曾是夫妻
We were married.
共同生活六年 薇诺娜
Six years, Winona.
你的直觉那时都很准
And in that time, your instincts were not often wrong.
所以如果你觉得有事 就一定有事
So if you tell me there's a problem, then I figure there's a problem.
所以你就揣测事情出在我现任丈夫的身上
And you just assumed that problem had to do with my new husband.
我能感觉出来
Well, I intuited it.
上帝啊
Oh, my god.
干嘛不直说
Why don't you just tell me
你认为永利·达菲在你家做什么
why you think Wynn Duffy was in your house?
我不知道
I don't know.
确实不知道
I don't know.
加里做了笔生意 买♥♥回几块地
I mean, you know, Gary has this development deal with some land he bought a while back,
所以我怕他有麻烦
so my guess is if he's in trouble,
就想办法查一查 对吧
it's got to have something to do with that, right?
现在的生意不好做
Tough time to be developing.
别再回去找加里 不劳您大驾了
Uh, if you're thinking about going back to talk to Gary, please don't.
我的婚姻生活够热闹了
My home life is strained enough
前任就别再去纠缠现任丈夫了
without my ex-husband going and badgering my new husband.
好 我不去
Yeah. I wasn't gonna.
倒是应该去会会那个永利·达菲
The thing to do now is go to Wynn Duffy's place.
坐下来 好好聊聊
Just have a peaceful chat.
你觉得你能好好聊天吗
You think you're capable of that?
就我现在这样 也只能好好聊了
Right now, I think that's all I'm capable of.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表