剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
是因为台锯发出的噪声很响
is the table saws can get pretty loud.
玛莎
You know, uh, Martha,
我们想看看这儿是否完美无缺
we're gonna need to confer to see if this is gonna meet all our needs.
你们想去看看公厕设施吗
Oh, well, don't you want to see the restroom facilities?
当然
Oh, absolutely.
这部门由小约负责
Yeah, that would be Johnny's department.
小约 帮我们去看看吧
Johnny, check that out for us, will you?
说了多少次了 闭上你那张臭嘴
Did I forget to tell you to keep your goddamn mouth shut?
我只是不想让这个做房♥产的女百合
Hey, I was just trying to
察觉到我们的勾当
keep that real-estate dyke from sniffing our shit.
听着 长发佬[与同名歌♥手外形相似]
Listen, Lynyrd Skynyrd,
我啥时开始经营吹♥箫♥生意
next time I'm opening a dick-sucking business,
到时一定喊你来
I'll ask for your advice.
我只有1周的时间
I don't want to be here more than a week.
足够你搞定这批货了吧
Is that enough time for you to cook the whole shipment?
我会把烧瓶 量杯
I'll bring in the boiling flasks, the measuring beakers,
以及量筒都拿来
And the graduated cylinders.
碘和碱液已经搞定了
I've got the iodine, lye,
红磷和硫酸今晚能行
and should have the red phosphorus and sulfuric acid by the end of the day
最迟明天
tomorrow at the latest.
到时候 咱们一手交钱一手交货
Give me what I asked for, you'll get what you want.
这样最好
I better.
你们在这儿干嘛
What the hell you doing?
你好啊 小宝贝儿
Well, hello, angel baby.
过得怎么样
How you been?
我们就是看看电视 喝喝小酒而已
We're just watching some TV, having some beers.
快活哦
Well, no shit.
要耍出去 干嘛上我家来
Why you doing it in my house?
这不是伯曼的家吗
I was under the impression this is Bowman's house.
伯曼 死都死了
Bowman's dead.
对 他是死了
Well, surely, he is.
但...
But...
伯放话了 虽然伯曼英年早逝
Bo said that, despite Bowman's untimely death,
可这房♥子还是克劳德家的
this house was still in the Crowder family.
我找不到地方看碟子
And since I didn't have no place to go to watch my DVDs,
他就让我上这儿看
he said I could come here.
不介意你加入我们哦
You're welcome to join us, if you want to.
我都这把年纪了
Aren't I a little old for you?
是老了点
A little.
我不看你就是了
I can close my eyes.
你可以把枪放下了
You can put the gun away.
怎么了
What is it?
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
当然
Yeah.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
加里出事了吗
Something wrong with Gary?
你好 吉文斯先生
Hello, Mr. Givens.
克劳德太太
Ms. Crowder.
你那心脏病 状况稳定了吗
How you been since your heart attack?
不能抱怨了
Can't complain.
他照样抱怨
But he will.
有什么我能帮你的吗
What can I do for you?
其实我是来找你太太的
Actually, I came to see your wife.
你找海伦有什么事
What do you want to talk to helen about?
你个大老爷们儿管这么多干嘛
I imagine she would have told you if it was any of your business.
他在等人吗
Is he expecting someone?
等着收快递
U.P.S. man.
他就这德行
He has a bad attitude.
你到底来找我♥干♥嘛
So, what do you want to see me about?
给我搞把枪
I need a gun.
要枪干嘛
What for?
伯总是找我麻烦
Well, Bo's been harassing me.
你怎么不好好呆在莱克星顿呢
Why aren't you up in Lexington?
我呆在那边也没什么事做
Turns out there's nothing for me in Lexington.
你不是有雷兰罩着吗
Isn't Raylan watching your back?
他在忙他的事
Well, he's got his eyes on other things.
怎么偏偏来找我
Why me?
能搞到枪的地方多的是
There must be any number of places you could go to arm yourself.
你了解克劳德那帮人
Well, you understand the Crowders.
而且你总让我觉得 女人就应该自立
And you always struck me as a woman that takes things into her own hands,
我现在就是要自立
and I intend to do that.
我以为你指望我去告诉雷兰呢
I thought maybe you came to me 'cause you were hoping I'd tell Raylan.
就因为我知道你不会说 我才来这儿
I wouldn't have come if I thought you were gonna tell him,
我相信你会替我保密
and I'm trusting that you won't.
他以为我在莱克星顿避风头
Now, he thinks I'm laying low in Lexington,
所以这事不能让他知道
and that's the way I'd like to keep it.
听着 艾娃...
Look, Ava...
我们都见识到了 你能用枪杀人
You've proven yourself capable of shooting a man
哈兰的妇女无不为你拍手叫好
an act all the women of Harlan applauded.
我那还不是被逼无奈
Too bad no one did anything about it before it got to that.
即便如此 你还是要跟伯唱反调吗
Be that as it may, you really want to go up against Bo?
要杀他 可没那么容易
You won't catch him with his mouth full of supper.
如果他真想杀我 我还能在这儿吗
If he wanted to kill me, I'd already be dead.
我只是想让他知道 我不怕他
I just got to show him I'm not scared.
顺便清理下房♥子 把那些贱♥人♥赶出去
And I need to clear some riffraff off my property.
你要猎枪 全管猎枪 还是短筒散♥弹♥枪♥
You want a hunting rifle, a full-barreled shotgun, or a sawed-off?
短筒散♥弹♥枪♥就行
Sawed-off would be good.
只要你走在正道上...
When you get on the path of righteousness,
女士们先生们 上帝就会宽恕你...
Ladies and gentlemen, the Lord will forgive you...
阿门
Amen.
...让你洗心革面...
...And transform you...
阿门
Amen.
...给你指明方向
...And enlighten you.
当我们回首往昔
And you will look back in awe,
不由得心生敬畏 慨叹上帝的伟大
and wonder about the miracle god has worked in your life.
让我听听"阿门"
Can I hear an "Amen"?
阿门
Amen!
阿门
Amen!
阿门
Amen!
你们会认识真理 真理会让你们自♥由♥
You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.
谁愿意来当见证人
Can I get a witness here today?
我来
I am your witness.
我来当见证人
I am your witness.
到这儿来 孩子
Come on up here, son.
告诉大家你是怎么做到的
Tell us how you got over.
加油 兄弟
Come on, brother!
在座诸位善良之人一定记得
Well, as many of you good people may remember
我曾经作恶多端 身负罪孽
I was a hateful man, and I was a sinful man.
我在黑暗中摸索前行
Seeking my way through the darkness,
通过现世万物 历经邪恶行径
looking for salvation in worldly things,
方能寻求救赎
and evil things.
如同去往大马士革压♥迫♥信徒的扫罗
Like Saul on the road to Damascus,
未转变前的扫罗常迫♥害♥信主之人 还奉命去大马士革迫♥害♥信徒
当主的荣光 照亮床头
I was long gone on a sinful journey,
垂怜锒铛入狱 将死之人
when the light of the lord shone upon me
我便从此告别罪恶深渊
on my deathbed in a prison hospital.
兄弟姊妹们
And, brothers and sisters,
那颗子弹 错失了心脏
I'm here to tell you today that bullet miss heart,
却击中了灵魂
but struck my soul.
它唤醒了我的灵魂
It struck it.
从此我已心无杂念
For I was blinded.
再无邪念可言
I was blinded.
我的眼中只有上帝
I could no longer see ungodly truth.
若在上帝眼中重生 便是脱胎换骨
For if any man be born again in christ is a new creature.
而我...
Well, I am a new...
从现在开始
A new creature.
已经脱胎换骨
I am a new creature.
谢谢你 博伊德
Thank you, Boyd.
谢谢你 博伊德
Thank you, Boyd.
我还没说完 牧师
Not quite finished yet, Reverend.
行 你继续
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表