剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
货车的货箱被炸没了
looks like the truck's payload was blown up
很可能是被火箭筒炸没的
like somebody hit it with a rocket launcher.
是博伊德
Boyd.
是博伊德的风格
Boyd's M.O. , anyway.
有伤亡吗
Anyone killed?
司机倒是没事 但是
No sign of the driver, but the
这辆货车是一个星期前在佛罗里达偷的
truck was reported stolen in Florida a week ago.
伯和迈阿密的毒枭一直有联♥系♥
Well, Bo's got a connection with the Miami Cartel.
车上装的可能就是他们的麻黄碱
Could be their ephedrine.
有可能
That'd make sense.
但是博伊德炸掉了伯的货 对吧
But Boyd blowing up Bo's shipment, doesn't.
没准他和他爸不是一伙的
Unless he and his daddy aren't working together.
他说过他和我们是一伙的
He did say we were on the same team now.
我还以为他是随口乱说的
I just assumed he was full of shit.
没准他还能成为义警警员那
Maybe he's become some kind of vigilante.
嗯 没准还是蝙蝠侠呢
Mm. Maybe he's Batman.
也许我们应该对此视而不见
Maybe we should just look the other way for a while,
让他来清理哈兰的毒枭
let him clean up Harlan.
原本今晚你老爸应该
Your father was supposed
在小约的酒吧和伯·克劳德里见面的
to meet Bo Crowder at Johnny's bar tonight
但考虑到最近发生的一系列事情
and in light of current events,
或许我们应该想想下一步该怎么办了
maybe we should give some thought to how to proceed.
给阿尔洛打个电♥话♥ 叫他来莱克星顿一趟
Give Arlo a call have him come up here to Lexington.
这有那么难吗
It ain't that hard.
他去哪你就去哪
You follow him wherever he goes
不要让他发现就行了
and try not to let him see you.
找到了就打电♥话♥给你
You want us to call you?
不 我会打给你们的
No, I'll call you.
走啊
Go.
你♥他♥妈♥的上哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
去外面找那两个司机呢
Out looking for the drivers.
这些人是谁
W-who are they supposed to be?
他们 他们就是那两个司机
Them? They're the drivers!
他们还是我们在迈阿密的朋友的密友
They're also very close associates with our friend in Miami.
他们刚告诉我一个"精彩"的故事
They were just telling me a hell of a story.
你能把故事复述一遍 告诉我侄子吗
You want to tell the same story to my nephew, please?
当时路边有辆小卡车
There was a pickup on the side of the road.
我们正想过去清除它
When we went to go move it,
突然 一个扛着火箭筒的人冲了出来
a man with a shoulder missile came out
炸了我们的车
and blew up our truck.
他炸之前说了些什么
And what did he say just before he blew the truck?
小心爆♥炸♥
"Fire in the hole."
要是让我们找到他
When we find him...
我们要碾碎他的蛋
Arrancamos los huevos...
把他的蛋塞进他的屁♥眼♥里
and shove them up his ass!
嘿 伙计
Oye, viejo.
你知不知道 要是我叔叔发现你把货弄丢了
How you think it's gonna go for you
你会有什么下场
when our uncle finds out you lost his shipment?
肯定不是个好下场
Not very well.
你会死得很惨
Tremenda candela.
死得很惨
"Not well at all."
或许我们应该
Maybe we should try to
尽可能的拖 让他发现不了
put off him finding out as long as possible.
把他们锁起来
Lock 'em up.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you shittin' me?
要是让吉奥知道了 他会拿你去喂鳄鱼的
When Gio finds out, he's gonna feed you to his alligator.
快跑吧 小约 要喂鳄鱼了
Saddle up, Johnny.An alligator.
货车被炸 和我一点关系都没有
I didn't have anything to do with blow up the truck.
没人说你有啊
No one said you do.
我也没有料可以爆给你们
I don't know anything about it either.
我们只是想让你知道
We just want to make sure that you understand
你对我们有多么重要
how this changes things.
我们正致力于让博伊德重回监狱
Our focus has been on Boyd, getting him back in prison.
给你擦屁♥股♥ 就因为你跟艾娃胡搞
To make up for you screwing up your case
把案子办砸了
by making time with Ava?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
今后 会有更多的人
The Bo Crowder operation now
来监视伯·克劳德的活动
is gonna have a lot more eyes on it.
联调局和缉毒局都介已入此案
And that means you are now gonna be the star C.I
为它们效力 将会让你会成为明星线人
for an investigation that includes the FBI and the DEA.
我再也不用为你们干活了吗
I'm not gonna be working with you anymore?
不 你还是为我们干活
Yes, you are.
但同时 你也得配合他们的工作
but you're gonna be working with them, too.
这不再是你们的家庭琐事了 阿尔洛
Not just a little family affair anymore, Arlo.
你说他们会给我多少钱
How much more do you figure they'll pay me?
不给我个准数 我可不会配合哦
I'm nothing if not predictable, huh?
真是江山易改本性难移啊
Like phases of the moon.
首先 你得接受
The first step is gonna be
检察官瓦斯克斯的问讯
to have you sit down with A.U.S.A. Vasquez
不过他一整天都要开陪审团会议
and he is gonna be in a grand-jury meeting all day
所以 问讯要在等等
so that's gonna have to happen later.
在会面之前
You got anyplace that your
你有地方让你老爸藏着吧
father could lay low until that meeting can happen?
除了我的办公室
Someplace that's not my office?
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
早上好 老爸
Good morning, daddy.
大驾光临 有何贵干
To what do we owe the pleasure?
你可真是个不听话的坏孩子啊
Well, looks like you've been a bad boy.
你知道坏孩子的下场吗
You know what happens to bad boys?
他们会挨揍
They get spanked.
我告诉过你
Well, I told you what would
把毒品带到这儿的后果 老爸
happen if you brought that poison here, daddy.
我也告诉过你 你这么做的后果
And I told you what would happen if that happened.
我这是在吓唬谁啊
Who am I kidding?
我不能伤害我的亲生儿子
I can't hurt my own son.
小约 你来动手
Johnny, hurt my son.
乐意效劳
Glad to oblige.
不叫停 就别停手
And don't stop till I tell you.
好的 先生
No, sir.
嘿 博伊德
Hey, Boyd.
嘿 小约
Hey, Johnny.
有你好受的了
This is gonna hurt.
闭嘴
Shut up.
把另一边脸也伸过来啊 博伊德
Turning the other cheek on me, Boyd?
差不多了吧
Think he's had enough?
还不行
I do not.
难道你要我打死他吗
You want me to kill him?
这也并非是下下策
That ain't the worst idea I heard today.
儿子 虽然我们从未像父子般亲近过
We never was as close as we should have been, son.
但怎么会这么针锋相对呢
But how did it ever come to this?
我不知道 老爸
I don't know, daddy.
这只是我♥干♥的“坏事”之一
I guess it's just one of those things.
我想也是
I guess it is.
你把武器都藏哪儿了
Where you hiding them guns?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
都听好了
Listen up!
要是不想眼睁睁地看着
Unless you want to stand there
你们下三烂的救世主被活活打死在这儿
and watch your little tin-pot messiah here get beat to death,
你们最好乖乖告诉我
you better start telling me
那该死的武器都藏哪了
where you're hiding them damn weapons!
小约
Johnny.
在篝火下面
Hey. It's under the fire.
很好 给我用铁铲挖
Well, grab shovels and start digging.
快点
Now!
快点 快挖
Come on, move it!
我们走
Let's go!
快挖
Go!
没说你
Not you.
你走吧
You leave.
我不会走的
I will not leave.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表