剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
以前是
Yeah, I was.
盯梢的最高纪录是多久
What's the longest you ever had to watch a target?
3天
Three days.
在坎大哈[阿富汗]郊区的破村子
Shitty little village outside Kandahar.
盯一个人这么久
You watch a man that long,
你肯定比他老婆还了解他
you can get to know him better than his wife does.
他怎么看报 怎么抠鼻子
How he reads the paper, picks his nose,
喝茶和牛奶都分别用啥杯子
what glass he likes for tea, what one for milk...
他手♥淫♥时又是啥样子...
If he jerks off, what he looks at when he -- when he does...
他一个人时对狗狗好不好
If he's nice to the dog when no one's around.
有什么窍门吗
What's the trick to something like that?
集中注意力吗
Keeping your focus?
上头说是让我们想象一下
Well, they told us to come up with stories
自己和盯梢目标之间的故事
about ourselves and the target.
什么故事
What do you mean, "Stories"?
也没什么特别的
Well, nothing elaborate.
就比如想象带雪莉去看电影啊
Imagine taking Shirley to the movies,
一起看《价格猜猜猜》 吃中餐外卖♥♥
watching "Price is right," Eating takeout Chinese.
不过他们最终放弃了
They eventually stopped that --
虚构故事这种方法
The business with the stories.
为什么
Why is that?
因为发现有些人
They found some folks get so involved in the tales
入戏太深了
they're telling themselves,
他们对目标产生了感情
they grow to like the target.
下令行动时 他们反而下不了手
And when they got the green light, they couldn't pull.
你也有过这种经历吗
That ever happen to you?
那是她吗
Is that her?
应该是
Looks like it.
联邦法警
U.S. Marshals.
雪莉·凯瑟吗
Shirley Kelso?
你们觉得他在这吗
You think he's here?
自己进来看看好了
You're welcome to look around.
他们是谁
Who's this?
他们是法警
They're with the marshals.
应该是来找我前夫的
I'm guessing they're looking for my ex.
我表兄杜普利 他的房♥子在施工
My cousin Dupree -- he's staying with me
所以暂时跟我一起住
till he gets on his feet in construction.
来点啤酒或什么饮料吗
Y'all want a beer or something?
好啊 来一瓶
Yeah, love one.
蓝带 舒立滋 还是米奇[啤酒品牌]
Pabst, Schlitz, Mickey's --
开玩笑 我们不能喝酒
It was a joke. We can't have a beer.
不喝酒的工作我可受不了
Well, I don't want your job, then, do I?
你们有道格拉斯·库珀的消息吗
Either of you seen or heard from Douglas Cooper?
是指他越狱后还是其他时候
You mean since he broke out or since ever?
就从昨晚开始
Since last night.
没见过 我发誓
No, and I swear to you,
你只要留下联♥系♥方式
you give me a card or a number
他一出现 我就第一时间给你电♥话♥
and he turns up, you'll be the first person I call.
嫁给他是我这辈子最大的错误
Marrying him was the biggest mistake of my life.
但你五年前才跟他离的婚
You stayed married to him till, five years ago.
那是为了享受税收优♥惠♥
There were tax advantages.
他还有几个月刑满释放
Any idea why he'd bust out
却偏偏越狱 知道为什么吗
with just a few months left on his bit?
当然不 他已经离开很久了
None at all. I mean, you ask me, he's long gone.
这儿对他没有任何留恋
I mean, there is nothing for him here.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
是在离婚以前
Before the divorce, yeah.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
居然这么喷自己的前夫
Sure made a big deal about running down her ex-husband.
当然 也许都是因为杜普利
Of course, that might have been for Dupree's benefit.
你相信他们是表兄妹吗
You don't think they're cousins?
管他呢 反正他们就是有奸♥情♥
Maybe, maybe not. Either way, she's banging him.
真是悲剧
That's got to suck --
越狱后 本来满心欢喜能够夫妻团聚
to break out of prison, expecting a blissful marital reunion.
我算是明白了 不管男人离婚多久
I got to think, no matter how long you've been divorced,
要是看到前妻和别人在一起
seeing your old lady shack up with someone else
还是会让他抓狂到死
is gonna annoy the shit out of you.
要是库珀真出现了
If Cooper does show up,
你才不会打电♥话♥
you sure as hell won't call
给那个什么法警的吧
the number on that marshal's card.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
老库看到我们在一起可不会高兴
Well, Coop might not be so happy to see us, you know?
管他在不在意
Who gives a shit?
只有他知道钱藏在哪里
He's the only one who knows which house to go into.
老子才不在乎 他出现倒好了
It doesn't matter. I hope he shows up.
那真是太好了
I'm glad you feel that way.
坐下
Sit down.
就坐这儿
Take a seat right there.
你们怎么选的房♥子
How'd you pick the houses?
我在监狱看了新闻
I saw reports on the TV in prison
说有人闯入河溪那边的房♥子
about somebody breaking into houses in Riverbrook,
把地板掀个底朝天
tearing up the floors.
我知道你们还没找到钱
Now, I know you haven't found the money yet.
不然不会还住这破房♥子
I knew that the minute I saw this shit hole.
你们怎么选的房♥子
How did you pick the houses?
我听你说把钱藏在
You told me you hid the money in a house
一个在建小区的某幢房♥子下面
under construction in a development,
我想肯定是在河溪那边
and I just figured out it had to be Riverbrook.
是随机选的吗
Picked the houses at random?
你总念叨你的幸运数字是323
Well, you always said your lucky number was 323,
我们就找地址带有323的房♥子
so we went for houses with 323 in the address.
你们上过床吗
Y'all sleeping together?
我们是表兄妹
We're cousins!
得了吧 你肯定在和某人鬼混
Well, from all the lotions, condoms,
不然你床头柜上的那些
and devices I saw sitting on your nightstand,
乳液和避孕套是干什么吃的
it's clear you're sleeping with somebody.
好吧 我们不是什么表堂兄妹
Well, it ain't like we're first cousins or anything.
还瞒个什么劲儿 他都知道了
There's no need to hide it from him. He already knows.
还有这么个玩意儿
There was one device --
蛋形的振动装置
kind of a vibrating thing with ball bearings going all around,
一弄还能碰碰振
making it wobble all over.
这是狂野兔 我们店的畅销货
That's Randy Rabbit. It's our best seller.
你喜欢这种玩意儿吗
If I'd known you wanted something like that,
我也可以给你买♥♥啊
I'd have got it for you back in the day.
嫁给你时我才22岁
I was 22 when you went in.
那会儿我还是处♥女♥
You were the first man I ever slept with.
我怎么知道自己想要什么
I didn't know what I wanted.
各种性♥爱♥工具的优点
Hey, we can all have a real interesting conversation later
我们回头再尽情讨论好吗
about the merits of various sex toys,
现在我们有更要紧的事要做
but right now, maybe we ought to focus on
想办法帮你逃脱
how we're gonna get you out from
避开法警的追捕
under the eyes of that marshal.
我们什么时候变成一伙的了
And what's all this "We" shit?
我只不过是来确定一下
I'm just here to make sure
你们果然还没找到钱
you hadn't already found the money.
但我们可以帮忙 我们有工具
Yeah, but we can help. We got tools.
有撬杆和电锯
We got pry bar, a sawzall.
很好 都归我了
Fine. I'll take 'em.
你准备怎么出去呢
How you gonna get out?
法警们盯得很紧呢
You know they got marshals watching.
等天黑了 我从后面偷偷溜出去
I'll wait till after dark, and I'll sneak out back.
你是想走过去吗 我可有车
Oh, you're gonna walk to Riverbrook. I got a car.
-我会偷辆车 -你这样撇下我们
- I'll steal one. - You just leave us,
就不怕我们报♥警♥吗
what's gonna stop us from just calling the marshal?
说得对 我还是先杀了你吧
Good point. Maybe I'll just kill you.
我不会杀你 你可不会去报♥警♥
I'm not gonna kill you, and you aren't gonna call
就凭你犯的那些入室盗窃案
that marshal and get sent away
你才不会自投罗网
for all the burglaries you've done.
知道怎样避开防盗警报器吗
You know how to bypass burglar alarms?
知道
I do.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表