剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
《火线警探》 前情提要
Previously on "Justified"...
我今早接到助理检察官大卫·瓦斯克斯的电♥话♥
I got a call this morning from A.U.S.A. David Vasquez.
想让艾娃亲自到莱克星顿来
Wants Ava to come up to Lexington.
雷兰 你俩可别那个什么了
Raylan, you can't sleep with her.
我知道
I know.
雷兰
Raylan.
我才不会睡她
I won't.
你这一生有什么事令你失望吗
Is there a part of you that's just disappointed?
失望什么
Disappointed?
比如你养了个白♥痴♥
That you raised such an idiot.
我没找到毒品
There were no drugs on me.
我既然能把你保出来
I got you out of jail.
至少也能把你送回去
At the very least, I'll get you back in.
瞧谁来了 你好 雷兰
Why, hello, there, Raylan.
你好 博伊德
Hello, Boyd.
最近怎样
How you doing?
伙食可不如广♥告♥说的好
The food isn't as advertised,
也没人在我枕头上放薄荷叶
and there was no mint on my pillow,
这种"宾馆" 下回别想请我来
so I don't think that I would come back to this particular hotel.
不过还是比奥尔德森[监狱]好点
But it is better than Alderson --
也可能我的要求高了
or maybe I'm better.
虽然以前我可干过不少坏事
See, I've done a lot of bad things in my life.
不过现在我明白
But what I know now is that the only hope
拯救自己灵魂的唯一方法
that I have of saving my own soul
就是去帮助他人拯救灵魂
is by helping to save the soul of others.
但你的眼神儿告诉我
But I can see by the glazing of your eyes
你来找我
that you didn't ask
可不是想听我吐露心声的
to see me because you wanted to hear about my ministry.
有什么能为你效劳 雷兰
How can I help you, Raylan?
前些天我见过阿尔洛
I saw Arlo the other day.
怎么了
Well, how did that go?
如果你知道他干的勾当 全告诉我
I want to know everything you know about what he's up to.
如果我说了 有什么好处
Well, if I tell you, what do I get?
你要什么
What do you want?
你很清楚 你的要求很高
Well, you understand what it is that you're asking for.
让我在监狱里帮忙打听你老爸的事
I mean...me asking people in here about your daddy -- I mean,
会令我身处险境
that could put me in a very compromising position.
要不要我帮你在枕头上放薄荷叶
You want me to arrange for that mint on your pillow?
不用 雷兰
No, Raylan.
我只想让你审视一下你那个不朽的灵魂
The only thing that I want you to do is to think about your immortal soul.
你太粗暴 伙计
You are a violent man, my friend.
你只有死路一条
You have left a trail of dead behind you.
想想看吧 你的生活 你的工作
You think about it -- the life that you've led, the work that you've done.
前一秒 你闯进逃犯的老窝
At one moment, you could be breaking into the home of a fugitive.
紧接着下一秒 也许要面对你最终的归宿
And the very next moment, you could be facing your final judgment.
那么你要怎么面对
Now, how do you think that you're going to fare on
那样神圣的一天
that glorious, glorious day,
雷兰·吉文斯
Raylan Givens?
这个问题很经典
It's always a good question.
这个问题意义重大
Well, it's the most important question there is.
雷兰
Raylan.
雷兰 亲爱的 我煮了咖啡
Raylan, honey, I made you coffee.
其实是从贩卖♥♥机买♥♥的
It's from a machine.
的确是
Yes, it is.
你在看什么
What you got there?
分类广♥告♥
The classified ads.
你已经有工作了啊
You already got a job.
我还等着免费理发呢
I'm still waiting on a free haircut.
免费别想
Free nothing.
可以考虑给你打个折
Well, maybe a discount.
我在找公♥寓♥
I'm looking for an apartment.
我想有个厨房♥能做杯像样的咖啡
I can make a mean cup of coffee when I got a kitchen.
贩卖♥♥机的也不错
This ain't that bad.
我还想要一对衣橱
I wouldn't mind a couple closets, either.
一对吗
A couple?
瞧你
Well, look at you,
以为我兴冲冲的想和你同居吧
thinking I'm all hot and bothered for us to move in together.
你身上可打着"离异"的标签呢
You're tarnished with the dark stain of d-i-v-o-r-c-e.
我的婚姻收场可比你的友好多了
My marriage ended a little more amicably than yours.
有趣
Funny.
你干嘛离婚呢
Why did your marriage end?
当时那是最好的选择
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
前些天我见过约翰尼·克劳德
I ran into that Johnny Crowder the other day.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
约翰尼·克劳德还不至于让我倒胃
Johnny Crowder doesn't make my stomach turn.
很高兴你能这么想
I'm glad you feel that way.
他给我提个醒 让我转答你
He gave me a little heads-up, asked me to pass it on to you.
伯刑期快满了
Bo is getting his release soon.
约翰尼觉得你可能得离开肯塔基
Johnny thought you might want to get out of Kentucky.
我不会轻易离开
It would take more than that to get me gone.
艾娃
Ava...
从19岁起 我常梦想着
Since I was 19 years old, I always dreamed --
当我有了足够的钱 就会搬去莱克星敦
if I saved enough money, I'd move to Lexington.
雷兰 你恐怕都忘了自♥由♥自在
Raylan, you probably don't remember what a relief it is
走在陌生人当中是什么感觉吧
to walk around every day and all you see is strangers.
我可以随意逛商店 进咖啡馆
You know, I can walk into a store or a coffee shop --
没人认识我
nobody knows anything about me...
没人清楚我的家庭 或我是穿睡衣还是裸睡
or my family...or if I sleep in a nightie or buck naked.
最后那个问题我能回答
I can answer that last one.
即便伯·克劳德出狱 我也不会离开
At any rate, I ain't leaving, Bo Crowder notwithstanding.
谁
Hello!
早啊 太阳晒到屁♥股♥了
Good morning, sunshine.
有事
What's up?
其实我正打算为迟到向你道歉
Well, I was gonna apologize for being late.
什么迟到
For what?
还记得我们给每个法警配的小手♥机♥吗
You know that little cellphone thing that we issue to all the marshals?
你得时不时开开机 查查短♥信♥
You should turn that on once in a while, check your messages.
我现在需要查吗
You want me to check them now?
免了 我直接说吧
No, I'll just repeat myself.
反正现在也无事可做
I don't have anything better to do.
第一条短♥信♥告诉你一切就绪
Uh, the first message was that everything's in place.
我们在机场和屋子处各派了一队人马
We got a team at the plane and at the house.
银行方面也准备好了
The banks are read to go,
传票一小时后到
and the indictment's gonna be here in about an hour.
你这几天不是都在唠叨这些吗
You've been saying that for days.
第二条短♥信♥告诉你
The second message is
我们得去辛辛那提逮这个画商
that we've got to go to Cincinnati to pick up this art dealer,
卡内斯企图兜售一些画作
'cause Carnes is trying to sell some paintings.
要我一起去吗
I have to go with you?
不然我到这儿干嘛来
Would I be here if you didn't?
你这么站着不冷吗
Are you cold standing out here?
不怎么冷 怎么了
Not really. Why?
我可不想一直盯着你乳♥头♥看
'Cause I can't keep from staring at your nipples.
我十分钟后出来
I'll be out in 10.
多谢了
Thank you.
雷兰 为了大家都好
Raylan, in the interest of clarity,
我们来开诚布公谈谈
I'm gonna be as straightforward about this as possible.
你到底什么情况
What's your problem?
别说屋子里那个不是艾娃
Tell me that wasn't Ava in there.
真想让我答吗
You really want me to answer that?
我的天呐
Oh, good god.
算了 我不想听
No, I don't want you to answer that.
你把我之前的话当耳旁风了 是吧
You didn't hear a damn thing I said about that, did you?
我听到了
I heard.
那个助理检察官还揪着你不放
Well, you know that A.U.S.A. is still sniffing around on your trail --
那个叫大卫·瓦斯克斯的
that David Vasquez.
我知道啦
I know. I know.
那就放聪明点
Well, be smart, then.
告诉你
Let me tell you something.
聪明之外 还有别的
There are other things than smart.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表