剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
你喜欢赚钱还有毁掉一切
You like to get money and blow shit up.
我知道你的朋友戴夫以及他贩毒的案底
I know about your friend Devil and his record selling dope.
我敢打赌 你炸了列克星顿的那个教堂
And I'm willing to bet that you blew up that church in Lexington
并非因为那里的黑人
Not because it was black,
而是因为那是个贩毒的窝点
Because it was a dope store.
一赔十打赌 肯定有其他毒贩给了你好处
10 to 1 says you got paid to do it by some other dope dealer around
因为他看不惯那个牧师
who didn't like the idea of that preacher
能从警♥察♥手里获得免费通行证
getting a free pass from the police.
对你来说这是双赢 不是吗 博伊德
Win-win for you, wasn't it, Boyd?
你不仅能把东西炸成碎片
Not only did you get to blow something to smithereens,
还能捞到钱
you got money.
明白吗 我是在给你好处
See, I'm giving you the benefit
你不疯
You aren't mental.
而且我相信你也没蠢到
I know you're not stupid enough
会相信那泥人的故事
To believe that mud-people story.
你以为你很了解我吗
You think you know me?
我了解你
Well, I know you,
副法警雷兰·吉文斯
Deputy Marshal Raylan Givens.
我知道你看到坏蛋就想动枪
I know you like to shoot bad people.
我听说了那个在迈阿密饭店
I heard about that gun thug you
被你打死的持枪凶手
Shot in a hotel in Miami.
这都听说了
You heard about that?
当然 雷兰
Oh, yeah, yeah, we have
我们这里也有电视
Tvs down here now,Raylan.
但是
But, you know,
看着那个持枪歹徒的时候
at any point,when you were looking at that gun thug,
你能看见你父亲的脸吗
Did you see your daddy's face?
我来这儿是要告诉你
The reason I'm here
明天会有证人来指正
we're having a little lineup tomorrow at the courthouse.
我犯了什么事
What did I do now?
我们已经有目击者
Well,listen,we got a witness
看到了有人向教堂发射火箭弹
Who saw a man fire a bazooka into a church.
希望你也能出席
And I'd appreciate it if you'd be in that lineup.
如你所愿
Oh, I bet you would.
要不自己来
You either show up,
要不就我们来接你
Or we'll come get you.
雷兰 问你个问题吧
Hey, Raylan, let me ask you a question.
如果有机会 你会向我开枪吗
Would you shoot me if you get the chance?
逼我掏枪
You make me pull
必死无疑
I'll put you down.
牧师 看出来了吗
Well, Reverend, what do you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
当时很黑 那人又离我那么远
You know, it was dark, and the man was far away.
如果有人向你发射火箭弹
And if you heard anybody, you know, shoot a rocket at you,
你不会就站在那里看吧
you don't stand there and look,
我立刻跑了
you know, I just run.
放了吧
Cut them loose.
我按你说的
Well, I did my part.
来了
I showed up.
在执法者面前大方踱步
I think the idea of walking in past
让你也很过瘾吧
A gathering of law enforcement appealed to you,
况且你又知道
Especially since you knew
那个牧师肯定不敢指认你
That preacher didn't have the balls to pick you.
雷兰 见到你真好
It's always good to see you, Raylan.
说到那个被你在迈阿密打死的人
You know that man you shot in Florida?
我的手下 杜威的堂兄在那儿 据他说
Well, my boy Dewey's cousin down there -- he said he heard a rumor
你给了那人24小时
that you gave that gun thug
让他离开那里
24 hours to get out of town
否则 看见就毙
Or you'd shoot him on sight.
确有其事吗
Is that true?
他本来有机会离开迈阿密
I gave him the option to leave Miami.
不过 不识实务
He turned it down.
如果我也照你的方式来 你会怎么样
What would you say if I made you the same offer?
明天中午之前从哈兰滚出去
Now, you get out of Harlan county by tomorrow noon,
否则 我到时候就来找你
Or I'm gonna come looking for you.
条件还行吗
Does that sound fair?
不错
Now you're talking.
我的律师正在和控方律师谈
My lawyer's talking to the prosecutor.
陪我去抽支烟吧
Come with me while I smoke.
如果判我过失杀人
I plead to manslaughter,
就不用坐牢了
And I won't have to go to prison,
但如果不行的话 我还是得坐牢
Though if I have to, I have to.
不过坐牢也值得
It was worth it.
你晚上过来吃饭吧
Hey,why don't you come by for supper?
我去买♥♥点炸鸡
I'll pick up a couple of fryers,
弄点松饼和肉汤
Fix you some hot biscuits and gravy.
馋了吧
Look at you licking your lips.
我这辈子最爱吃炸鸡了
All my life, fried chicken's been my favorite.
但我来不了
But I shouldn't.
干嘛不来
Why not?
因为
Because...
调查期间
An officer of the law isn't
执法人员不能
supposed to be socializing with
和谋杀案的被告有任何接触
the defendant in a murder investigation.
这个我还真不知道
Oh, I didn't know that.
算是越界了
It's sort of frowned upon.
晚餐我怎么都要准备
I'm fixing it anyway.
你个大男人
You're a big boy,Raylan.
如果想来
You want to come,
什么也阻止不了你
there's nothing on earth gonna stop you.
如果不是因为博伊德
oh, if it weren't for Boyd,
我就把艾娃上了
I'd have me some of Ava.
如果不是因为博伊德
Wasn't for Boyd,
我和你就把那法警灭了
Me and you could have us the Marshal.
博伊德到底说的是了什么
So, what did boyd say
是他要来找你
Exactly -- "He's coming for you"
还是他们要来
Or "We're coming"?
他说的他自己来
He said he was.
但我们不知道
But we don't know whether he
他是想把你打死还是炸死 对吧
wants to shoot you or blow you up, do we?
他都可以趁你不备时
Then again, he could just jump the gun
直接掏枪干掉你
and come after you when you aren't looking.
如果我是你 每次发动车子前
If I was you, I'd look under the car
都先看看车下面装没装炸♥弹♥
before I turned the key every time.
雷兰 我们就像猎人
We're like big-game hunters,
只不过 你是诱饵
Raylan, except that you're the bait.
就像是栓在柱子上的山羊
You're kind of like the goat tethered to the pole.
而我要做的 就是盯紧你
And all I got to do is keep you in sight.
你乐在其中吧
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
他和他的人在汽车旅馆
He's at the motel with his friends.
你看到我们的人了吗
Well,do you see our friends?
看到了
I do.
你想让我们做什么
What do you want us to do?
待命
Sit tight.
你好 艾娃
Hey, Ava.
等人吗
You expecting someone?
给我看看
Give me that things.
他们在外面干嘛呢
What are they doing out there?
你们可错过了场好戏
Oh, you folks are missing a hell of a show.
我猜雷切尔很想赢
I think Rachel's trying to shoot the moon.
不是想 是马上就赢了
I don't try, I do,
等着哭吧
And you weep.
一颗孤星泪
One single solitary tear.
喂
Hello?
闻到鸡肉的香味了吗
Can you smell the chicken frying?
等你到这里差不多就做好了
It'll be done by the time you get here.
我马上过来
I'm on my way.
博伊德在艾娃家
Boyd is at Ava's.
确定吗
You sure?
我不敢说有把枪正指着她的头
I'm not saying there was a gun to her head,
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表