剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
还有个叔叔则蹲过麦克里监狱
and another did his time in Mccreary.
我看认亲叙旧的还是免了吧
I think we'll skip seeing any of your kin this trip.
我两个叔叔都死了
My uncles are both dead.
死于枪击吧
By gunshot, huh?
你们这些人怎么就屡教不改呢
You understand how I see you people?
一头铐你左手腕上
Put one on your left wrist.
另一头铐在方向盘上
Now snap the other one to the wheel.
快啊 磨蹭什么
To the wheel, Chinatown.
走吧
Let's go.
手铐在方向盘上怎么开车啊
I can't drive handcuffed to the damn steering wheel.
熟能生巧嘛
You'll get the hang of it.
走啊
Now Drive.
你会上报我吗
You gonna report what I did?
我和你没有私人恩怨
I don't take what you did personally, you understand?
既不想威胁你
Want to lean on you.
也不想给你加罪
or wish you get any more time than you deserve.
但判多少年你就老实坐牢吧
But what you'll have to do now is ride the rap, as they say.
谁让你是罪犯呢
It's all anybody has to do.
快点 下车 伙计们
let's go. Come on down, fellas.
好 下一个
All right. Next.
这衣服难看死了 哪儿搞来的
where the hell did they get these stupid costumes, anyway?
操
Shit.
真是丢脸
Well, this is an embarrassment.
你冲我抱怨也没用啊 库珀
Piss and moan all you please, Cooper.
他们就好这口
This is what they want to see.
玛莎 看他们多搞笑
"Hey, Martha, look. They're making fun of themselves."
操的他们就爱这么说
They eat that shit up.
我们只是随唱片附送而已
All a part of what sells the CDs.
到头来什么好处都捞不到
of which we don't get one red cent.
老兄 要是你想跑 尽管吩咐
now, you want out, buddy, you just say the word.
离开这鬼地方去享受生活
We'll be out here playing parties, eating good food,
好好地花天酒地一番
looking at pretty women.
你又能回归上流世界
You can be back at the tiers,
再用纸板做一副国际象棋咯 是吧 亨利
making yourself another chess set out of cardboard, huh, Henry?
我可听着呢
I heard that.
他们要我们穿什么
And if they wanted suit and ties,
我们就照做呗
We'd be wearing suit and ties.
好了 出发吧
All right. Let's head on out.
There's a castle on his neck
Hellfire in his eyes
Gun in his hand
And his girlfriend in his sights
She loved him too much to put him away
Well, he loved her so much
That he put her in her grave
When the grim reaper cut him down
And drove him to the sky
There was no one else around
No one said goodbye
Just glad to see him die
自♥由♥鸟
"Free bird"!
操 就连马都比我们好过
Hell, these horses live better than most people I know.
普莱斯 你不吃吗
Hey, Price, you're not eating?
不了 亨利
Nah, Henry.
给你吃吧
You have at it.
亨利 我去尿尿
Hey, Henry, I got to take a leak.
老库在移♥动♥厕所里
Coop's already in the porto-potty.
就着树凑合一下
Use a tree.
靠 亨利 那很不文明啊
Hell, Henry, now, that ain't civilized.
你给我回来
You're back on.
要唱生日歌♥ 切蛋糕了
We're gonna start with the cake and "Happy birthday."
普莱斯 来吧
Price, let's go.
要上台了
We got to get back out there.
别这样 亨利
Oh, come on, henry.
我快爆胱了都
I really got to drain it.
库珀 快点啊
Come on, Cooper! Let's go!
亨利 你准备怎样
Hey Henry, what you want to do?
你带他们出去
You walk them out.
我来带这两个
I'll bring these two.
老库快点 要唱生日歌♥了
Come on, Coop. They want to do "Happy birthday" now.
老库
Coop!
站到那边去
Stand over there.
老库 开门
Coop, open this door.
快开门
Open this door!
快开门 库珀
Come on, Coop!
亨利 尝尝这个吧
Hey, Henry, what's this?
你好 阿尔特
Hello, Art.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
回来路上
Just heading back.
离开监狱多远了
How far are you from the prison?
不远 刚经过帕里斯维尔
Not far. Just passed through, uh, Parisville.
很好 你现在回去
Well, I want you to go back.
犯人越狱了
They had a breakout.
不是吧
No shit.
一支犯人组成的蓝草乐团
There was a bluegrass convict band
在帕里斯维尔那里义演
that was playing a benefit up near Parisville,
而团里的贝斯手和鼓手
and the bass player and the drummer
趁机逃了
decided to make a run for it,
你现在回到大桑迪监狱
So I need you to go back up to Big Sandy and,
查下他们的牢房♥ 看看有何线索
you know, check their cells, see what you can find.
我派了一些人过去
I sent a couple of deputies up to Parisville.
听着
And get this --
贝斯手的刑期还剩3个月
the bass player was about to be released in 3 months
他已经蹲了15年号♥子
after a 15-year stretch.
有名字吗
You got some names?
他们跑不了多远
They couldn't have gotten very far.
你先去调查下吧
See what you can find out.
晚上好
Evening.
晚上好
Evening.
你
You, uh...
有何需要
You need help with something?
没什么 来买♥♥点东西路上吃
No, I'm just looking for some road food.
你还是乖乖放下枪吧
There's no way in hell you're gonna be able to draw
不然我崩你个脑袋开花
and fire before your head comes off.
-但我照样能杀了他 -无所谓
- I could get him. - Fine with me.
什么
what?
把你的武器放在地上 先生
set your weapon down on the ground, please, sir.
别忘了背后那把
And your backup.
都踢到后面来
Kick them back this way.
趴在地上
On your belly.
双手抱头
Hands on your neck.
我说吧 只要开灯装营业
See, I told you -- turning the
就会有人把车送上门来
light on will get us a car.
还能搞几把枪
Got us some more guns, too.
给我一把
Give me one.
不给
oh, no.
你就用跑的吧
You're gonna run.
什么
what?
跑得越远越好 我可不是在说笑
as far and as fast as you can, 'cause I swear to you,
要是让我再看到你 我肯定毙了你
if I ever see you again, I'll kill you.
但我们刚一起逃出来
But we just busted out of the damn joint together.
给你五秒钟
you got five seconds.
这算什么 耍我
What is this, a joke?
操
Shit!
好吧 你可以坐起来了
All right. You can sit up.
把钱包 身份证 车钥匙 统统交出来
Wallet, I.D., keys -- hand them over.
你做什么的啊 州警吗
What are you, state police?
联邦法警
U.S. Marshal.
法警?
Marshal?
荒野大嫖♥客♥里那样的吗[西部电影]
Like in "Gunsmoke"?
逃亡那部分还挺像的
More like he fugitive.
联邦法警 雷兰·吉文斯
"Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan...Givens."
我还认识个在曼彻斯特的吉文斯 艾洛·吉文斯
I knew a fella up in Manchester named givens -- Arlo Givens.
你俩有什么关系吗
Any relation?
算是有吧
I suppose there's still some.
他是我爸爸
He's my father.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表