剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
你肯定有所耳闻
Well, you must have heard something.
你知道他杀了睡在实验室后面的人吧
You know he killed a man sleeping in the back of that place,
现在看来还杀了另外两人
and now it seems he's killed two other men, as well.
我明白你在想什么了
Oh, I know what you're thinking.
马上就到营地了
Only two minutes to the camp.
等不及要炫耀你的新警徽了吧
Can't wait to show off your shiny new badge.
他没杀他们 他放他们走了
He never killed them. He let them go.
那他为什么要炸了那地方
Why did he blow up the lab?
因为他恨毒品
Because he hates meth.
为什么只炸那个毒窝
Why did he blow up that particular lab?
他一个兄弟原来在里面制毒
One of his men used to be a cooker there.
哪个
Which one?
不记得了
I can't remember.
再仔细想想
Try harder.
叫鲍比啥的 苏鲍比
Oh, Bobby something. Bobby Sue.
苏鲍比
"Bobby Sue"?
我不... 你能不能掉个头
Oh, I don't -- will you turn the damn car around?!
先生们 今天我们要找乔鲍比·帕克
Gentlemen, this morning, we are looking for Bobby Joe Pecker.
是派克
Packer.
派克 抱歉
Packer. Sorry.
逮捕令之类的 要啥有啥
See. We got a warrant and everything.
怎么 你把他藏在矿井里了吗
What, you got him squirreled away in a mine somewhere?
我不知道他在哪 雷兰...
I don't know where he is, Raylan --
大概在外传经布道吧
hopefully out spreading the good word.
能让你朋友
Hey, can you ask your friends
对我们的东西稍微温柔点吗
to be a little more gentle with our belongings?
我们东西不多 但我们很宝贝它们
We don't have much, but we do value what we have.
可以 但他们在找谋杀案的目击者呢
Well, I could, but they're looking for a witness to murder,
所以他们肯定听不进
So I don't think they'll listen.
现在啥情况 名单上已经有四个名字了吧
What does that make it now -- four on the list?
什么名单 雷兰
What list, Raylan?
你的谋杀名单
The men you murdered.
桥上一个 制毒实验室一个
I got one on a bridge, one in a meth lab,
还有两个制毒者也被抛尸沟中
and now these two meth cookers we found dumped in a ditch.
还有吗
Are there more?
雷兰 情况发展到这一步
You know, Raylan, we are getting precipitously close to the moment
貌似我得请我的律师出马了
I ask to have my lawyer to be present.
是啊
Yeah.
你之前想说的关于阿尔洛的事 我知道了
Oh, I think I found out that thing about Arlo you were gonna tell me,
那的确能帮我把他抓起来
that could help me put him away.
当你爹在监狱里的时候
He was running your daddy's protection-and-collection business
我爹负责帮他收保护费
while your daddy was in prison.
就是这些吧
Was that it?
对 就这些
Yeah, that's it.
那就是你爹藏在黑暗深处的秘密
That was the deep, dark secret about your daddy I was dangling.
这我也知道
I figured as much.
但你知道他在和谁一起干吗
But do you know who he was running collections with?
不是你吧 是你吗
Wasn't you, was it?
不 不是我
No, it wasn't me.
我告诉你只因为
And the only reason I'm gonna tell you this
我确定你抓不到他
is 'cause he is well beyond your reach.
倒不是我想教你怎么处理感情问题
Now, far be it from me to tell you how to run your affairs.
但你应该和你最近在睡的女人谈谈
But you might want to have a word with the woman you are currently bedding.
以前和你♥爸♥一起帮忙收保护费的人
You see, the man who ran my daddy's collections, along with your father,
是艾娃的前夫
was Ava's late husband,
我死去的兄弟 鲍曼 上帝保佑
my deceased brother, Bowman -- God rest his soul.
我还以为艾娃告诉你了呢
Well, I thought Ava would have told you that.
鲍曼 艾娃的前夫吗
Bowman? Ava's ex?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
那可能是胡扯 只是想扰人心智罢了
Well, that could be bullshit, just trying to get you all spun up.
对 有可能
Yeah. Probably.
最后辆车也走了 林子是我们的了
The last car drove off. The woods are clear.
太好了
With alacrity!
把他弄出来
Let's get him out of here.
快点
Come on.
等等
Hold on!
1 2 3
1, 2, 3.
里面真热
Man, that was hot!
我都快熟了
About cooked!
兄弟 你是怎么知道他们会来找我的
Man, you never told me how you knew they were coming for me.
杜威打来电♥话♥ 承认他供出了你
Dewey called and confessed he broke a confidence.
在下面待着感觉咋样
How was it down there?
啥都听不见
I couldn't hear nothing.
我以为你把我忘了
I thought you forgot about me.
怎么可能
Not for a second.
谢谢你为我藏在下面 鲍比
I appreciate you going down there for me, Bobby.
真的
I truly do.
为你做任何事都可以 博伊德
I'd do anything for you, Boyd.
你拯救了我的灵魂
You saved my soul.
上帝救了你 孩子 我只是指明了方向
God does the saving, son. I just point the way.
鲍比 我还得请你帮我做件事
Now, Bobby, I'm gonna have to ask for one more favor,
但我得先警告你 这不是件容易的事
and I'm gonna warn you, now, it's a big one.
一切如你所愿 博伊德
Whatever you want, Boyd.
好了 起来 我们走
All right. Come on. Let's go.
放开我
Hey, let go of me!
我们走 快点
Let's go. Come on.
不
No.
艾娃
Ava.
干嘛
What?
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
喝酒
I'm drinking.
你干嘛回哈兰来
What are you doing back in Harlan?
这里不是哈兰
Well, this isn't Harlan.
哈兰很干燥
You see, Harlan's dry.
你肯定没注意到这里的寂静吧
You must have missed the silence.
这里是科宾
This is Corbin.
你是来找死的吗
You got a death wish?
这儿倒是很适合你审问我
This is as good a place as any for you
问我关于死去的丈夫的事
to interrogate me about my dead husband.
我没在审问你
I wasn't interrogating you.
我只是想问你几个问题
I just wanted to ask you a few questions.
问吧
Ask.
现在时间地点都不合适
This is not the place or the time.
为啥 你不就为这个 给我电♥话♥的吗
Why not? Isn't that why you called?
不是为了确保我是否安全
It wasn't to check up on me.
也不是为了想知道我穿着啥
It wasn't to ask me what I was wearing in that sweet voice of yours.
艾娃
Ava.
好吧 我们打开天窗说亮话吧
Well, okay, then, let's just get it out in the open.
你想知道鲍曼是不是为伯做事
You want to know whether Bowman worked for Bo.
小声点好吗
You lower your voice.
我能问你个问题吗 雷兰
Can I ask you something, Raylan?
你以为我早知道鲍曼是个大坏蛋
Um, you thought that Bowman was some big-time criminal,
而我只是忘了告诉你吗
and I just forgot to mention that to you?
我们去车里说吧
We can discuss that in the car.
好 也行
Oh, well, it's okay.
我自己找人送我
I'll find my own ride home.
艾娃...
Ava...
你现在是个醉美人
You are beautiful and drunk.
就算伯不来找你麻烦
But on account of that target Bo's got on your back,
这些男孩也不会放过你
none of these boys are gonna get within 20 feet of you.
才怪
That's not true.
哈斯勒在那 他会保护我
Um, Hestler over there -- he'll take good care of me.
对吧 哈斯勒
Won't you, Hestler.
他谁啊
Who's that?
你不记得哈斯勒·琼斯了吗
Oh, you don't remember Hestler Jones?
他以前是个怪孩子
He was the creepy kid who used to, you know,
喜欢坐在球场看台上 笑得很诡异
sit in the bleachers and smile his creepy little smile?
他因强♥奸♥罪在州监狱呆了八年 刚出来
He just did eight years in the state pen for statutory rape.
他为伯工作吗
He working for Bo?
估计是 他已经跟踪我有段时间了
That would be my guess. He's been following me around.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表