剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
在薇诺娜·霍金斯之前 我是薇诺娜·吉文斯
Well, before I was Winona Hawkins, I was Winona Givens.
别胡扯
No shit.
没胡扯 没错
Yeah, no shit, indeed.
好吧 那你需要回避
Well, then, I'll have to excuse you.
很好
All right.
麻烦你跟他们说 就说我想起来
Um, I would -- I would prefer if you just said
自己在法♥院♥还有些事要处理 别提这事
I had some court work to take care of that I remembered and not mention the conflict.
为什么
why?
只是觉得这样说比较好
That's just the way I'd prefer to handle it.
行
Okay.
那就这样
All right.
小伙子们
Hello, boys.
我把你们要找的那东西带来了
I got what you and Stand were looking for right here.
本打算让你们原封不动带回去
We'll go around back and continue this in private,
但想必你们对包里的东西挺好奇吧
but I thought you might want to take a peek.
你俩听过亨利·艾伦的大名没有
You fellas old enough to remember the great Henry Aaron?
美国最具盛名棒球运动员 已退役
再敢动我老婆试试
Don't you ever touch my wife again!
一边去 小子
Back off, boy.
没你的事 别自找麻烦
This got nothing to do with you.
往哪儿跑 你这该死的杂种
Where you going, you little frigging cockroach?
阿尔洛 住手
Arlo! Stop!
发现目标
I think I just saw him.
确定吗
You sure?
我去核实一下
I'm gonna go check out.
怎么了
What now?
不好意思 打搅一下
Uh, sorry to bother you.
我今天水喝多了...
I just been drinking out of that hose all day, and, um...
可否借厕所一用
Could I use your bathroom?
我真想让你在外面解决
Well, I'd tell you to piss outside,
不过算了 用不着你去施肥
but that flower bed looks pretty good.
进来吧
Come on.
我知道你想干嘛
I know what you're doing.
您说什么
I'm sorry?
这和让人吸毒一样
Getting people hooked on gardening.
第一次免费
First one's free.
但等他们毒瘾犯了
Then you get them jonesing for more weeding.
就趁机抬高价格
Jack up the price.
没错吧
Am I right?
开玩笑而已
I'm just joking.
瞧我把园艺说得像贩毒
Talking about gardening like it's dope.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
谈什么
What's up?
不便公开说
It's a private thing.
爷们儿之间的事
It's a guy thing.
什么事
What is it?
过来说
All right.
说吧
What is it?
我不想当着孩子的面说这些
I don't want to make a scene in front of your kids.
我是联邦法警
I'm a deputy U.S. Marshal.
到这里依法对你进行逮捕
I'm here to arrest you on an outstanding federal warrant.
脚上这双干活的靴子是借来的
And I'm wearing work boots that aren't mine,
逃跑这事 想都别想
So don't you even think about running.
让他走
Let him go!
图米夫人 稍等片刻
Mrs. Toomey, let's wait one second,
要审进度势 对吗
consider the situation, shall we?
我是联邦法警
I am a deputy United States Marshal.
我们一般也不单独执行任务
We don't do these things alone, either.
这里所有的情况 后援都能监听到
You know I got backup listening to everything right now on a little --
通过衣领上的这个麦克风就能听到
little microphone here in my shirt collar.
放开我 不然让他们听到崩你的枪声
They're gonna hear you die unless you let me go.
听到人可不只他们
They won't be the only ones.
回房♥间去
Go to you bedroom!
快去
Go on, now!
放开他
Now let him go.
如果你不放下枪 子弹一旦射出
You don't put that weapon down, shots will be fired,
后果将难以预料
and I cannot predict the outcome.
但倘若你放下枪 还有回旋余地
But you put it down, I'll see to it
我们不会对你提起指控
that no charges are filed against you.
至少孩子还有母亲在
At least them kids can grow up with their mother.
如若不然 将会酿成悲剧
Any other end to this is sad or tragic.
我就知道不该相信你
I knew I shouldn't trust you.
至少后院被整理出来了 不是吗
Backyard looks good, though, don't it?
我是吉文斯
Givens.
海伦 出什么事了
Helen, what is it?
去看你♥爸♥了没
You been to see your father yet?
还没 我想先来看看你
No, I wanted to see you first.
你要起诉他吗
You gonna prosecute?
这要听地方检察官的
well, that's up to the D.A.,
不过他还真是宝刀未老 雷兰
But he really tuned him up, Raylan.
真没料到
Didn't think he had it in him.
若不是他心脏病犯了
if he hadn't dropped from the heart attack,
真得出人命不可
he might could have killed one of them.
是他们先对海伦动的粗
Yeah, they roughed up Helen.
你在帮阿尔洛说话啊
You defending Arlo?
没
No.
伯金斯那边有什么情况吗
Anything I should know about Perkins?
怎么
why?
你想帮我分担工作吗 尊敬的大♥法♥警先生
You want to do my job for me, Mr. Big federal marshal man?
我只是想回莱克星顿
I just want to go back to Lexington.
哎 真想回迈阿密
Hell, I'd like to go back to Miami.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
伯金斯才被刑满释放
Well, Perkins just got his release
之前因交易非法所得药物 被判入狱6年
after a six-year stretch trafficking in stolen pharmaceuticals.
什么时候知道的
When did you find that out?
今早
This morning.
毕竟这番周折后 我也该摸摸情况
Hey, after all of this, I thought I should look into it.
不过经调查 他目前只是在做厨卫生意
Made some calls, and so far his kitchen-and-toilet business checks out.
那他侄子呢
And the nephews?
他们有前科
Oh, they got records,
不过都是些小偷小摸 没要案
but it's mostly petty shit. No real time.
那他们来哈兰做什么
The hell they doing in Harlan?
雷兰 有些人就是喜欢这里
Well, some folks actually like it here, Raylan.
他怎么样了
How is he?
睡着了
Asleep.
医生说他很走运
Doctor says he's a lucky man.
但实际情况你我心知肚明
We both know that's a lie.
这么些年 你们是怎么过来的
How have you put up with him all these years?
患难与共
We suffer well together.
那你在外面干嘛 不进去陪他吗
Then why are you out here and not in there with him?
该不会是和后座上的猎枪有关吧
Hmm, has nothing to do with the shotgun in your backseat?
伯金斯说不定会来找阿尔洛麻烦
Perkins may be coming to finish off Arlo.
我守在这里 到时给他点颜色瞧瞧
I want to be here to greet him when he gets here.
好 当心点
Yeah, well, be careful.
12口径的猎枪后座力可强了
12-gauge has a hell of a kick.
我们往帐篷外一看 居然有只熊在那儿
And we looked out of our tent, and there was a bear --
而且还是只无比健壮的灰熊
a big goddamn grizzly bear.
而小吉姆却呆在那儿穿鞋 我就问他
I look at Jimbo, and he's putting on his sneakers, and I say,
"你穿鞋子干嘛"
"What are you putting on your sneakers for?
"灰熊每小时速度是30英里"
A grizzly bear can run 30 miles an hour.
"你怎么能跑得过它"
You can't run faster than a grizzly bear."
小吉姆看着我说
And Jimbo looks at me and says,
"我才用不着比它跑得快呢"
"I don't have to run faster than a grizzly bear.
"只要比你快就行了"
I just have to run faster than you."
吉文斯先生 这笑话老掉牙了
That's an old joke, Mr. Givens.
我也老掉牙了
and I'm an old man.
只知道些成芝麻烂谷子了
Alls I know are old jokes.
你好啊 医生
Hey, Doc.
这是我儿子 雷兰
This is my son, Raylan.
他可是联邦法警哦
He's a United States marshal.
幸会幸会
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表