剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
What can be hard?
过习惯奢华生活后
The idea of going back
重新回去教富二代骑马
and teaching those rich kids to ride after you've lived like this.
我会熬过去的
I'll survive.
不过我还是喝点酒吧
Although I've changed my mind about that drink.
你还要吗
You?
我够了
I'm good.
这些是谁画的
Hey, uh, who's the artist?
欧文和第一任妻子的孩子
Oh, um, Owen's kids from his first marriage.
你没有孩子吗
You don't have kids?
当然没有
Oh, god, no.
看了那些颐指气使的小毛孩
After teaching all those entitled brats,
怎么对待那些马匹
seeing the way they treated their horses,
我就不想要了
it just kind of soured me.
你呢
What about you?
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
没有
No.
欧文的孩子们都长大成人了吗
Are they, uh, are they grown now -- Owen's children?
是的
Yes.
那他们也无所谓了
Well, maybe they won't miss them.
什么
What?
你不是用他们的画来假冒希♥特♥勒♥画作烧掉了吗
The ones you burned in place of your husband's Hitler paintings.
我想请你离开这里
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave now.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你不是说得很清楚吗
I thought you said it was clear --
这房♥子现在是美国法警的了
the U.S. Marshals own this house now.
我们只是发善心 没有赶你走
We're just being nice and letting you stay.
他知道那些画怎么回事了
He knows about the paintings.
他肯定先找了大卫 才来找我的
If he came to see me, he's probably gone to David.
卡琳 我们得走了
Caryn, we should just go.
去哪
Where?
不知道
I don't know.
反正我们精通马术
We're good at what we do.
总有人需要雇人来照顾马匹吧
There's people out there that have horses that need work.
可我们没钱
We don't have any money.
我不在乎钱
I don't care about money.
我们之前能活
We got by before.
现在也行
We'll get by again.
亲爱的 我也真的希望我们能立马走人
Honey, I wish we could just up and go, with all my heart.
但我们把大卫处理掉
But we have to deal with David.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我叫他过来
I'm gonna call him up.
告诉他 只要把手头的钱都给我们
I'm gonna tell him he can have the paintings,
我就可以把画还给他
just get as much money as he can right now.
没问题 宝贝儿
It's gonna work, baby.
我得回去了
I got to get back to the house.
你结过婚吗
You ever married?
没
Uh, no.
我只是在想
I was just thinking,
卡内斯夫人最近好像对她丈夫没什么兴趣
Mrs. Carnes wasn't too fond of her husband in the last days.
不过 恋爱的对像由不得你来选
But...can't choose who you fall in love with, can you?
最多也就能选择什么时候放手
Guess you can only choose how far down the road you go with 'em.
像我前妻 薇诺娜
Like my ex-wife, Winona.
我们结婚时 她很爱我
I know she loved me when we married,
不过突然到某一天 她对我没爱了
but somewhere along the road, she just had enough.
人心易变
People change.
我一点没变
I don't think I have.
当然 这可能也是导致婚姻问题的原因
Of course, that might have been part of the problem.
今天我见到了她现任丈夫
I saw her new husband today --
加里
Gary.
六年前他们勾搭上时
Six years ago, when they hooked up,
他还怕我崩了他
he thought I might shoot him.
我今天跟他说 我没这么想过
I told him today I was never gonna.
不过 我还真想过
Truth is, I thought about it.
当警♥察♥的 了解司法程序
With what I know, how police work,
也许还能侥幸脱罪
probably could've got away with it, too.
想知道我为什么没开枪吗
You want to know why I didn't do it?
我猜 你想说给我听听
I'm guessing you want me to say I do.
因为我意识到我可能也得杀了薇诺娜
I realized I might have to kill Winona, too...
虽然当时也觉得没什么不妥
which, at the time, wasn't that unthinkable.
不过后来我想 如果有邻居看见怎么办
But then, what if, like a neighbor saw?
我还得杀了他们
I'd have to kill him or her, too.
冤冤相报何时了
And where would it end?
相逢一笑泯恩仇
Nowhere good.
就好像你现在手里有把枪
Like, suppose right now you had a gun in your hand,
你扣着扳机 保险也开了
finger on the trigger, and you had the inclination.
我正好在这里
As good as I am,
你打中我之前 我很难拔出枪
it'd be tough for me to clear my holster before you put one in me.
这距离不可能打偏
Hard to miss at that distance.
但杀完我 你的杀戮何时才能终结呢
But if you did that, where would it end?
不知道
I don't know.
有人吗
Hello?
这里
In here.
钱带来了吗
Is that the money?
带了
Yeah.
画呢
Where are the paintings?
进来
Come on in.
来呀
Come on.
你干什么
What are you doing?
觉得我带窃听器了吗
You think I'm wearing a wire?
现在能确定没带
Not now, I don't.
画...画在哪里
W-where -- where are the paintings?
还有要多少
And what's -- what's the deal with the --
怎么了
What are you doing?
我只想弄清 这条路我们还要走多远
I just need to know how far we're gonna go with this.
什么
What?
如果我杀了他 就结束了吗
If I kill him, is that it?
我们还得杀别人吗
Or are we gonna have to kill other people, too?
不用 我们拿了钱就走
No, we're just gonna take the money and go.
去哪
Where?
不知道
I don't know.
但我们总得搏一下
But we've got to try.
我们已经杀了欧文
I mean, we already killed Owen.
总不能让我们偿两回命
They can't hang us twice.
快点 宝贝儿
Come on, baby, just...
可以了吗
Is that enough?
行了
I think so.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能干掉大卫
I couldn't see killing David,
就因为大家不同路
not just 'cause he was in our way.
欧文 欧文就另当别论了
Owen, Owen was a different story.
遇见他后 我们开始教他的孩子们
Met him, started teaching his kids,
卡琳立刻对他产生了兴趣
and Caryn saw right off he was interested.
她觉得
She thought,
她觉得 他就是神赐予我们的
she thought, you know, he might be the answer to our prayers,
而我遵循了她的想法
and I-I went along with it.
希望她能幸福
I wanted her to be happy.
某天夜里 她说我们把他杀了吧
The other night, she suggested we kill him.
我也同意了
I went along with that, too,
但那不仅是因为我希望她幸福
but not just 'cause I wanted her to be happy.
我也有自己的私心
I had my own reasons.
你知道那是什么滋味吗
You have any idea what it feels like?
每晚 她回到大房♥子里
I mean, every night she goes up to the big house,
而我只能守在马厩里
and I stay here in the barn.
原来 你这房♥子很不错
It's a real nice place you got here.
我会弄好的
It'll do.
要我为你做什么
What can I do for you?
我只是想知道
I was -- I was just wondering
让你打听的事情怎么样了
if you were able to get that information.
你当初为什么离开我
Why did you leave me?
不是想现在旧事重提吧
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表