剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
第一季 第三集
入 侵 者
I'm trying to find my wife.
我正努力找我妻子
One of you guys picked her up the night before last.
前天晚上你们某位司机曾搭载过她
She lost her phone.
她把电♥话♥丢了
His name was george something. Can't talk.
他叫乔治 不知姓什么 抱歉了
You're the last person to see her.
你是最后一个见到她的人
She got out of my cab.
她从我车上下去了
20 people do it a day.
每天都有20位乘客下车
I'm traveling alone.
我独自旅行
No, you're not. Step aside, please.
不行 站到一边去
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
What goes around comes around.
种善因得善果 种恶因得恶果
No! She said no.
不要 她说了不要杀他的
Who's your wife?
你妻子到底是什么人
I need to get to Seattle.
我得去一趟西雅图
There is no such thing as death...
死亡是不存在的
As long as, together,
只要我们一起
we carry on the fight for Bill Anderson and Oz Turner.
为比尔·安德森和奥兹·特纳坚持战斗
The ones we're up against, my soldiers,
我的战士们 我们的敌人
butchered Anderson's wife.
残忍♥杀害了安德森的妻子
They shot his son,
枪杀了他儿子
set his home on fire. Weirdoes.
烧了他的家 怪人
You know...
其实...
You can use my cell
你可以用我的手♥机♥
if you want to call your mom.
给你妈妈打个电♥话♥什么的
You like your mom and dad?
你喜欢你♥爸♥爸妈妈吗
Daddy!
爸爸
Okay, my turn.
该我了
I don't...
我不...
I don't know.
我说不清
I think I did the wrong thing, Madison.
我觉得我不该这么做 麦迪森
I think you did, too.
你也是
You didn't tell me the truth, did you?
你没跟我说实话 对吧
Are you running away?
你是离家出走吗
And...
而且
Where'd you get all that money from?
那些钱你是从哪儿弄来的
You talk too much.
你话太多了
I'm such a creep for being so greedy.
我这么贪财真是变♥态♥
I wasn't thinking.
我没考虑周全
Okay.
好了
I think it's best if I just turn around and take you back home,
我觉得我还是掉头带你回家吧
so tell me where your mom is at.
告诉我你妈妈住在哪儿
Put it back.
继续放音乐
Ave verum corpus.
《圣母颂》
Mozart composed it for the parish of Baden bei Wien,
是莫扎特给维也纳巴登的教区创作的
for the feast of Corpus Christi.
为了基♥督♥圣体节大餐
Four-voice choir,
四声部合唱
strings,
弦乐
continuo.
低音部
His manuscript contained a few directions.
他的手稿里有几处说明
There. That phrase.
那里 那个乐节
It returns to d-minor,
回到了D小调
resting on the dominant via two diminished seventh chords,
通过减七和♥弦♥停留在属音上
accompanying the word "Sanguine."
音乐伴随着歌♥中"血"这个词
First performed May 29, 1791.
最早于1791年5月29日首次演出
The premiere was marred that night
但首演却笼罩上了阴影
by the discovery of the capomastro's daughter,
因为监工的女儿
who was found murdered behind the parish church,
被人发现惨死在教区教堂后面
the third victim of a killer of young girls...
她是第3个惨死的年轻女孩
who was never found.
凶手一直没抓到
How'd you know all that?
你怎么知道这些的
You do a report in school or something?
你在学校做了篇相关的报告吗
I was there that night.
我那晚就在现场
I played in the orchestra.
我是管弦乐队的
In the beginning...
因为在一开始
there was death.
就是死亡
I'd say thanks for taking me up on the offer to meet, Richard...
我很想感谢你愿意来见我 理查德
but I know the real reason you're here.
但我知道你此次前来的真实原因
I knew it.
我就知道
Cranfield finally convince the nine to kill me off.
格兰福德终于成功说服9杀掉我了
Once and for all.
彻底抹除我的存在
I guess you learn something out someone after a few thousand years.
我觉得经过几千年 你总会对某个人有所了解
But even in a few years,
但在短短几年的时间里
I know something about you, too, Richie.
我也了解了你 理查
Why should they make the rules?
凭什么由他们来制定规则
Why not make a buck off your rebellious streak?
何不利用反叛精神发一笔横财呢
Today, we both walk out of here.
今天 我们都能活着离开
You tell them you're still looking for me.
你告诉他们你还在找我
When the nine do manage to kill me,
等9真的杀了我
you walk off with that shitload of money.
你至少可以获得那笔钱
And then shepherd me off the books.
然后在私下里指引我
And when it's time, bring me back.
等时机合适 再把我唤醒
And when I'm back,
等我重返人世
they'll never see me coming.
他们绝对料不到我的反击
I'll take over
我会接管一切
and not forget what you did for me...
也不会忘记你的恩情
Richard.
理查德
What your proposing, Mr. Fox, risks many lives.
你的提议 福克斯先生 让很多人处于危险之中
No, no, no. How many times I have to tell you?
不不 我还要跟你说多少遍
Call me Marcus.
叫我马库斯
And what I'm asking you to do
我请求你的事
doesn't risk many lives.
不会让很多人涉险
It risks them all.
而是让他们全部付出代价
Shepherd...
谢博德
Just remember...
记住
What goes around comes around.
种善因得善果 种恶因得恶果
Hey, Bobbi?
嘿 波碧
It's me, it's Jack.
是我 杰克
I was just returning your car.
我是来还车的
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thanks.
谢谢
It's just me.
是我
You're in bed early.
你这么早就睡了
When'd you get back?
你什么时候回来的
Yesterday.
昨天
Like I said I would.
正如我之前说的一样
How come you didn't call and tell me
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
you'd lost your phone?
告诉我你手♥机♥丢了
Jack...
杰克
What's that?
你这是怎么了
It's nothing. Nothing. I...
没什么 没事 我...
I got into a thing at a bar.
我在酒吧里遇到点麻烦
There's no harm done.
没什么大不了的
No harm done? Look at you.
没什么大不了 看看你自己
I mean, a fight. What is that?
你怎么会和别人打架
You haven't been in a fight in years.
你已经好多年没和人打过架了
You've been doing so well.
你一直很安分守已的
I got wound up. A guy started some shit.
我就头脑一热 是对方先来挑事的
Forget it.
别提了
I want to know why you didn't call
我想知道你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
and tell me you'd lost your phone.
告诉我你手♥机♥丢了的事
I just couldn't remember your number.
我只是不记得你的电♥话♥号♥码了
I mean, I usually just hit speed dial.
我通常都是用快速拨号♥
Come on.
别扯了
No, really. I mean, can you remember mine?
不 我说真的 你记得我的号♥码吗
360...
360...
It has a 7 and a 9 in it, I'm pretty sure.
我确定还有个7和一个9
No cheating, come on. What's my number, right now.
不许作弊 来 立刻说出我的号♥码
All right, I can't do it.
好吧 我不记得了
The cab driver calls and says he found your phone,
有个出租车司机打电♥话♥来说捡到了你的手♥机♥
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表