剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
Who the hell were those guys?
那些家伙是谁啊
You're asking me?
你竟然问我
Those guys were after you.
那些家伙是冲着你来的
Who's your wife?
你妻子到底是什么人
Who are you?
你又是什么人
George... No, don't.
乔治 别 不要
Don't answer, man. Don't answer.
别回答 老兄 别回答
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
Hey, come on.
别这样啊
No! I'm sorry!
不行 对不起
I'm done!
我不干了
God!
天啊
Damn it.
该死的
Oh, jeez.
天啊
Jack, it's Brud.
杰克 我是布拉德
Yeah, hi. Hi, Brud.
噢 你好 布拉德
Are you still in Seattle?
你还在西雅图吗
You were going to call.
你本来应该打电♥话♥给我的
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, man.
是啊 我很抱歉 老兄
My car, is it okay?
我的车还好吗
Yes, the car is okay.
是的 车没事
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yes, I am okay.
是的 我也没事
We're worried about you.
我们很担心你
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
We were going to report you missing.
我们都差点向警方报告你失踪了
I knew you'd be about to call the police,
我知道你差点就要打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
out looking for me.
出来找我
That's why I answered the phone.
所以我才接了这通电♥话♥
Okay, all right.
好了 好吧
Here's the thing, here's the thing.
你听着 是这样的
Um, I am not in Seattle for...
我来西雅图不是为了...
W-whatever reason I gave you.
我也忘了我对你编了个什么理由
Amy went missing here.
艾米在这里失踪了
She went missing.
她失踪了
I had her phone, and I...
我找到了她的手♥机♥ 但是我...
I couldn't contact her,
我联♥系♥不到她
and I tried to find her, and I couldn't.
我试图找到她 但却失败了
I coul... I can't find her, Brud.
我...我找不到她 布拉德
So that's why I'm here. Amy is missing.
所以我才待在这款里 艾米失踪了
I'm sorry I lied to you.
我很抱歉对你撒谎了
Hello?
喂
Brud?
布拉德
Jack?
杰克
Jack, can you hear me?
杰克 你能听到我说话吗
Amy?
艾米
Amy, where are you?
艾米 你在哪儿
Home, just like I said I would be.
在家 我说了我会在家的啊
Where are you?
你又在哪儿呢
I...
我...
"We do die,
"我们确实会死
but we can return.
但我们可以重返人世
The few, the very few,
少数人 极少数人
those who possess the will and strength of purpose,
就是那些拥有强大意志力和信念的人
the self-chosen ones,
那些自选之人
Qui Reverti.
逆存者
This book will guide you through the prison doors
此书将指引你穿过牢狱之门
back to freedom.
重拾自♥由♥
Welcome back, reverti.
欢迎回来 逆存者
Welcome back... again."
欢迎你 再度归来
Are you running away?
你是离家出走吗
You talk too much.
你话太多了
There's a group of people who I believe
我相信是那群人
may have killed Bill Anderson's family,
杀害了比尔·安德森的家人
and they're still trying to kill him.
他们还在追杀他
What you're proposing, Mr. Fox, risks many lives.
福克斯先生 你的提议 会让很多人的生命有危险
No, no. How many times I have to tell you?
不 不 我得告诉你多少次啊
Call me Marcus.
叫我马库斯
Jack, I want to separate.
杰克 我想跟你分居
Shepherd...
谢博德
what goes around... Comes around.
种善因得善果 种恶因得恶果
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表