剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
You're leaving here tonight, Jack.
你今晚就得离开这儿 杰克
Right now, if you want, with nothing,
如果你愿意 现在就得走 什么也不带
or you can grab some things.
你也可以带些随身衣物
But you are leaving.
但你必须得离开
I'm so sorry, it's my ringtone.
不好意思 这是我的手♥机♥铃♥声♥
It's too loud. So rude.
太大声了 真失礼
You all right, Peter?
你没事吧 皮特
Yes. I just had, um...
没事 我刚只是...
A sense of deja vu?
感觉似曾相识是吗
We've all had it.
我们都有过这种经历
Although, it has been linked to temporal lobe epilepsy,
不过也有人将它和颞叶癫痫联♥系♥起来
usually at the onset of the seizure.
通常是癫痫病的前兆
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Some say it's because we've all lived before,
有人说 这是因为我们曾在这世上存活过
and we're just experiencing the moment over from a past life.
我们现在只是重新经历上辈子的某一场景
That's what it means, you know, deja vu.
"似曾相识"这个词 本意就如此
"Already seen."
"昔日重现"
You already seen or heard something just now?
你刚刚是看见或听到什么了吗
No.
没有
"A secret admirer will soon be revealed."
"一位暗恋你的人很快就会出现"
It's him.
就是他
How does he look?
他看起来如何
Does he seem okay?
他看上去还好吗
Oh, you two can answer that.
你们自己探讨吧
Thank you, Richard.
谢谢你 理查德
I'll be there soon.
我马上赶过去
Who are you?
你们是什么人
You don't need to know.
你不需要知道
Are you really married? We're married.
你们真的是夫妻吗 我们是夫妻
Because I really admired you,
我以前真的很羡慕你们
your friendship, your marriage.
你们的情谊 你们的婚姻
But you are such shitty neighbors.
但你们竟是如此糟糕的邻居
Who are you?
你们是什么人
Go home.
回去吧
I came here to tell you personally,
我来这儿是想亲口告诉你
so that you would understand,
那样你才会明白
that Amy is gone.
艾米已经不在了
And that when I leave here,
等我离开这儿的时候
the life that you had with Amy,
你和艾米曾经共同拥有的生活
the life that you knew,
你所熟悉的生活
is over.
也结束了
Smoking isn't a risk if death is just the beginning?
如果死亡只是开始 那吸烟也算不上危害了吧
These books -- what is this?
这些书 到底是什么
If you've gone through my office,
如果你仔细检查过我的办公室
you must have seen the divorce papers.
那你一定看见离婚协议书了
You're not going to ask me about those?
你就不想问问那是怎么回事吗
No, because this shit, these people,
不想 因为这破书 这群人
are to blame for the divorce papers, not us.
我们离婚全是他们造成的 不是我们
Tell me what this is.
告诉我这是什么
All right.
好吧
This one's in Russian.
这本是用俄文写的
Oh, the cab driver overheard you say
对了 那个出租车司机无意中听到
you used to live there.
你说你曾住在那里
And this? What's this?
还有这本 这是什么
This is -- what's this, Hebrew?
是用...希伯来文写的吗
This building.
这栋建筑物
I know you're a trustee.
我知道你是托管人
Bound corpses?
包裹着的尸体
This is sick, Amy.
这太变♥态♥了 艾米
I'm not Amy.
我不是艾米
Amy's almost completely gone.
艾米几乎已经完全消失了
Far down inside, asleep.
在深处沉睡着
You accept that,
你一旦接受这种观点
and everything will fall into place.
一切也就顺理成章很好想通了
Jack, you need to let Amy go.
杰克 你得对艾米放手
Why are you referring to yourself in the third person?
为什么你提到自己的时候要用第三人称
Because Amy is the third person.
因为艾米就是第三方
I am Rose.
我是罗丝
I hate Rose.
我讨厌罗丝
Rose tried to have me killed.
罗丝曾派人来杀我
Who's the killer, Jack?
杀了人的到底是谁呢 杰克
I'm done with this.
我没什么可说的了
Looking for these?
你想找这个吗
Give me those.
把东西给我
What is this shit?
这是什么玩意儿
Answer me!
回答我
My lives.
我此前的多重人生
Your lives?
你的"多重"人生
This is a pen.
这是一支钢笔
It's a symbol of a person I was
它象征着我过去的身份
and can be again.
并能再次成为那样的人
They trigger me back.
那些东西可以将我唤醒
I wrote all of my poems, my letters,
我所有的诗歌♥ 信件
Everything with this pen during my time in Vyatka.
当年在维亚特卡 我的一切都是用这支笔写的
This rock is a piece of the ruins in Delhi,
这块石头是德里废墟中的一片
after the mutiny against the British in 1858.
是1858年印度起义反抗英国之后留下的
I was executed shortly after my surrender.
我投降后没多久就被处决了
This...
这个
What is this nail polish?
这瓶指甲油是怎么回事
You never wore nail polish.
你从来不涂指甲油的
But you do now.
但是你现在涂了
Bix liked it.
比克斯很喜欢
My parents were very strict.
我当年的父母对我非常严格
They didn't like me to wear makeup,
他们不喜欢我化妆
they hated that jazz musician,
他们讨厌那个爵士歌♥手
but I didn't care.
但我不在乎
Bix loved it.
比克斯喜欢我涂
So that nail polish is me,
所以这瓶指甲油就代表我
Rose.
罗丝
I don't believe in Rose.
我不相信罗丝的存在
Do you think it might be me?
你认为有没有可能是我
My strength, my sex?
我的力量 我的性♥爱♥
Maybe you love Rose.
也许你爱的其实是罗丝
I don't believe in this ridiculous shit,
我不信你这荒谬的论调
and I don't believe in Rose.
我也不信罗丝的存在
Oh, careful. Consider it.
仔细想想吧
Isn't it possible
有没有可能
that you'd rather have Rose than Amy?
你更愿意拥有罗丝 而非艾米
Never.
不可能
Except when we had fun,
除了我们一起玩乐时
when we fought,
我们吵架时
when you could hurt me but not break me.
你可以伤害我 却无法让我屈服
When we had sex...
我们做♥爱♥的时候
and you were inside me,
你进入我的身体
and I was inside of Amy,
我却躲藏在艾米的身体里
and you gave me a part of you
你把你身体的一部分给了我
that you could never give to her.
而她永远也不可能得到
I saw you. I felt you.
我看见你了 感觉到你了
I felt my wife in that kiss.
在那一吻中我感觉到我妻子了
I know you're there.
我知道你还在
I think that when Dylan died,
我认为是迪伦死时
you had a breakdown, depression.
你精神崩溃了 抑郁了
You disassociated or something,
你变得冷漠离群还是什么的
and now you believe that you're all these different people.
现在你又相信自己经历过种种不同的人生
I didn't want that pregnancy, I fought it.
我当时不想怀孕 我抗拒排斥
That's why Amy had so much trouble getting pregnant.
所以艾米要怀孕才那么艰难
No, no, no, the doctor said
不对 不对 医生说了
it was because we were a little older.
是因为我们的年龄都有些偏大
We tried so hard. Fertility shots.
我们试了那么多方法 助孕针什么的
We wanted that baby!
我们想要那个孩子
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表