剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
I'm in a hurry to get back.
我急着复生呢
I trust you, Richie.
我信任你 理查
Night, Marcus.
晚安 马库斯
I'll see you in 18 years.
我们18年后再见了
Code 30. Burnell lytton building.
凶案 在布奈尔-莱顿大楼
999 east third street.
东三大街999号♥
That's where Meadow Crane said her father was stabbed.
麦朵·克莱恩说她父亲就是在那里被捅伤的
Shit.
该死
Michel Ney, 1815.
米歇尔·内伊 1815年
"Marshal in Napoleon's army.
"拿破仑麾下元帅
In the beginning, there was death."
在一开始 就是死亡"
1778.
1778年
1778.
1778年
July 10, 18...
7月10号♥ 18...
1911.
1911年
What the hell?
搞什么啊
Triggers.
唤醒信物
Well, you're not coming back.
你可别想复生了
Neither are you.
你也别想
Screw you.
去死吧
Good night.
安睡吧
Good-bye. Good night.
再见 安睡
Screw you. Screw you.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
You and you and you and you and you...
你 你 你 你 你都沉睡吧
And you!
以及你
All right, stay. Just stay there.
听着 待在那儿别动
We have an eyewitness placing Madison here.
我们有目击证人声称曾在此见过麦迪森
Oh, god.
天啊
Give it back!
把那个还给我
Is that what you did to Todd Crane?
你也是这么对待托德·克莱恩的吗
He shouldn't have dicked around with me,
他不该惹我的
And neither should you! Give it back!
你也不该惹我 还给我
I saw you earlier today.
我今天早些时候看到你了
You were in, uh -- you were in Crane's apartment.
你当时 在克莱恩家附近
I know you from before.
我以前就认识你
You're, um -- you're Amy Whelan's husband, right?
你是...你是艾米·威伦的丈夫 对吧
You and me have something in common.
你和我有一些共同点
We do, huh?
是吗
How could we possibly have anything in common?
我们怎么会有共同点
Rose ruined both of our lives.
罗丝毁了我们两个人的生活
I'm here to kill her.
我是来杀了她的
You?
你呢
Wait a second.
等等
Are you the girl from portland?
你是波特兰那个失踪的小女孩吗
Madison o'dell or No!
麦迪森·奥黛尔还是... 不是
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不是
That kid is gone!
那个孩子已经消失了
It is just me now. It is Marcus Fox! Okay?
现在只有我了 我是马库斯·福克斯 明白吗
Marcus Fox has been dead for 10 years.
马库斯·福克斯已经死去10年了
Nine years, actually.
实际上 是9年
October 5, 2005, at 1:00 A.M.
2005年10月5日凌晨1点去世的
Rose Gilchrist,
罗丝·吉尔克里斯
Howard Charles, and Muhammad Broad
霍华德·查尔斯 默♥罕♥默♥德♥·布罗德
And six shepherds came and got me.
和6名引导者抓住了我
They brought me here, and they buried me alive!
他们把我带来这里 把我活埋了
I pay a Shepherd $1 million to bring me back.
我给了其中一位引导者100万帮助我复生
Wait, I know the detective who investigated that case.
等等 我认识调查此案的那位警探
Blanchard, right? That jagoff.
布兰奇德 是吗 那个混♥蛋♥
I also know what Marcus Fox looks like.
我也知道马库斯·福克斯长什么样
Then you'll recognize the body they buried behind that wall.
那你一定认识墙后的那具尸体
You're afraid to see, aren't you?
你不敢看 是吧
'cause then it could all be true.
因为那意味着一切都是真的
And if it is...
如果真是这样
We go kill her,
我们就得杀了她
You and me.
你和我
This is...
这简直...
All right, get out of the way.
好吧 让开
That one there is the real me.
那才是真正的我
I can't help who I am.
我也没办法改变真实的我
They're here. Wait, wait!
他们来了 等等 等等
You're not killing anybody.
你不能杀任何人
Yes, I am. That's what I do.
不 我就要杀 我就是专门杀人的
Listen, whoever you are,
听着 不管你是谁
You are a nine-year-old girl,
你都只是个9岁的小女孩
And you are staying right here.
你必须老实待在这里
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
In the beginning, there was death.
在一开始 就是死亡
No more.
到此为止吧
Fire!
着火啦
Fire!
着火啦
Fire!
着火啦
Two charlie zero four.
2C04号♥
We got a fire at 999 east third street.
东三大街999号♥发生火灾
Richard!
理查德
Richard, hurry! Amy.
理查德 快点 艾米
This is done. I'm burning this place down,
一切都结束了 我要把这里烧掉
And I'm taking you home where you belong.
我要带你回家 那才是你真正的归属
This is where I belong! Get out!
我就属于这里 滚出去
Get away from her! Get away from here right now!
离她远点 不要靠近她
Both of you. It's Marcus Fox!
你们都住手 她是马库斯·福克斯
Shoot! Back away!
开枪啊 退后
Shoot him!
打死他
Come on. Let's get out of here now.
快点 我们离开这里吧
Amy.
艾米
Go, go.
走啊 快走
Two charlie zero four.
2C04号♥
Let's go. Amy!
我们走 艾米
Madison! Madison!
麦迪森 麦迪森
Madison! Oh, my god!
麦迪森 天啊
Madison!
麦迪森
That's our daughter! Please!
那是我们的女儿 求你了
That's our daughter! Madison!
那是我们的女儿 麦迪森
Let us go through. Mom?
放我们过去吧 妈
Madison! Oh, my god! Mom!
麦迪森 天啊 妈
Madison!
麦迪森
Madison, come here!
麦迪森 快过来
End it now!
立刻结束一切
Oh, my god!
天啊
No! Madison! Get down!
不要 麦迪森 快趴下
Oh, my god! Madison!
天啊 麦迪森
No! No! No! Honey! Honey!
不 不要啊 宝贝 宝贝
Madison!
麦迪森
Madison. Honey, wake up.
麦迪森 宝贝 快醒醒
It's okay. Madison.
没事了 麦迪森
It's okay. No.
没事了 不要
I'm here.
我在这儿
Wake up, honey.
快醒醒 宝贝
Paramedics are onsite.
医护人员已到达
Help! We need help here!
救命 我们这里需要帮助
Over here! Over here!
在这边 在这边
Stand aside, please.
麻烦让开一点
Please stand aside. Let me through.
请你们让开一点 让我过去
Is this your daughter? Yes!
这是你们的女儿吗 是的
Please help her. We're getting nothing.
求你救救她 一点反应都没有
You get the mask, I'll start cpr.
你准备好氧气罩 我来做心肺复苏
Come on, Maddie! Come on, baby!
加油 麦迪 快醒醒 宝贝
9, 10, 1, 2, 3, 4...
9, 10, 1, 2, 3, 4
Come on, Maddie.
快醒过来啊 麦迪
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 20...
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 20
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表