剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
My nickname... for the crimes.
我行凶作案时 用的绰号♥
They started in Baden bei Wien, 1791.
那是从1791年的维也纳巴登开始
The capomastro's daughters,
建筑师的女儿们
too young to go inside,
因为年龄太小进不去
were behind the chapel,
就躲在教堂后面
hoping to hear the music through the walls.
希望能透过墙壁听到音乐
Ave Verum Corpus.
《圣母颂》
The premiere.
正逢首次演奏
A member of the orchestra,
有个管弦乐队的成员
he knew the local girls,
他认识当地的女孩们
offered to take them inside,
他提出可以带她们进教堂
introduce them to Herr Mozart.
介绍她们认识莫扎特
They were so excited.
她们当时好激动
They all went round to the back alley,
她们都进了那条后巷
cobblestones.
是用鹅卵石铺成的
The stone walls surrounding the buildings,
教堂被石头墙围绕着
just killed any sound.
完全是隔音的
The alley was no more than six feet across.
那条小巷也就6英尺宽
The killer
凶手
first slit the throat of the older fraulein,
先是割破年纪稍大些女孩儿的喉咙
telling the other girl he would do the same to her if she screamed.
跟其他女孩说 她们若敢出声将是同样下场
He said, I'm sorry, but you won't get to meet Herr Mozart.
他说 很抱歉 你们见不到莫扎特了
But I can give you a preview of his latest opera
但是在我强♥奸♥和勒死你们的时候
while I rape and strangle you.
可以透露下他最新的歌♥剧
They found the bodies bound tight,
她们的尸体被发现时都被紧紧绑着
wrapped in cloth.
被布条紧紧地包裹着
Fox went on like that for over an hour,
福克斯就这样喋喋不休了1个多小时
detailing serial killings over the centuries.
详细叙述了几个世纪以来的连环杀人案
Marcus Fox was my first case,
马库斯·福克斯是我负责的第一个案子
and since, I've, uh, arrested 30 suspects that led to convictions,
此后 我逮捕了30名嫌犯 都定了罪
and half a dozen cases remain open.
还有几起案件尚未结案
But it's this one, it's Marcus Fox,
但这个案子 马库斯·福克斯这个案子
that stops me from going to church on Sundays.
让我周日再也不去教堂了
He escaped his house just before we found
他从家逃走之后
20 bodies bound in his basement.
我们在他家地下室发现了20具绑着的尸体
And then nothing from him in over nine years.
接下来9年之中没有他的任何消息
I figured he was in jail in some other state
我想他可能是在其他地方坐了牢
or, more likely, dead, till today.
更可能已经死了 但今天又再度现身了
Who was the victim?
被害人是谁
The guy currently living there.
一名目前住在那里的男子
Who found him?
谁发现的他
A young couple from Oregon.
一对来自俄勒冈州的年轻夫妇
Their nine-year-old daughter had been missing.
他们9岁的女儿失踪了
Received a call from her at this location.
他们接到女儿从这个地方打来的电♥话♥
When they show up,
当他们赶到的时候
all they find is a dead guy's body.
只发现了一具男尸
Okay.
好的
Crane dropped the charges. You can go.
克莱恩撤销指控了 你可以走了
Who's that?
那是谁
The parents of the missing girl
失踪女孩的父母
just described him to our sketch artist.
跟我们警方的素描专家描述的嫌犯特征
He's been passing himself off as an FBI agent
他曾冒用联邦局探员的身份
looking for the girl.
去找那个女孩
That's the guy that shot Anderson.
就是这家伙枪杀了安德森
Yeah, upstairs said to keep him in the cage.
是的 楼上说继续关着他
No.
不
Can I help you?
有什么能帮助您的
I was... I was in here earlier.
我之前也被关在这里
There was a guy
当时有个男的
right there, he was talking to himself.
他当时就在那边自言自语
There are guys coming in and out of here all day.
这里整天都有男的进进出出
I barely remember you.
我连你都不记得
Yeah, well, can I speak to someone else then?
那我能跟其他人通话吗
No. They're all at lunch right now.
不能 他们现在都吃午饭去了
How about...
那能不能...
No, 'cause, uh, the court's closed.
不行 因为庭审结束了
Okay, I'll call back later. Thanks.
好吧 晚点我再打过来 谢谢
Hey, honey.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, Toddy.
你好 托德
Listen to me...
听我说
Speak!
说话
Daddy! Daddy, I'm scared!
爸爸 爸爸 我好害怕
Meadow?! Meadow, listen...
麦朵 麦朵 听着
I'm your daddy now.
现在我才是你♥爸♥爸
I want to talk to Rose.
我要和罗丝谈谈
I'm sure you get the rest.
我相信你知道该怎么做了
Burnell Lytton building.
布奈尔-莱顿大楼
9 p.m. she'll be there.
她晚上9点会在那儿
So will we.
那我们也会去
My head, the left side hurts so much,
我左脑偏头疼 疼得厉害
It's burning.
火烧火燎的
It's all part of coming back.
那是复生过程中必须经历的
I hear music all the time.
我脑子里始终回荡着音乐
Notes and sounds just constantly.
音符和旋律不曾间断过
Right. That's because...
对 那是因为...
you were brilliant.
你曾经非常出色
You played this with the Paul Whiteman Orchestra.
你曾是保罗·怀特曼管弦乐队的演奏师
It's like...
就好像...
one self is far away, almost asleep.
一个在远方的自我 几乎要沉睡了
But a self that I used to know from a long time ago...
但是很久之前 我很熟悉的自我
is here, too.
也在这里
Yes, exactly, that's right.
是的 确实如此
I feel achy, nauseous.
我感觉疼痛 恶心
I'm itchy... on the inside.
我体内觉得很痒
Me...
我
Bix...
比克斯
I'm not happy.
我不开心
Out of all my lives,
在我所有的生命中
you are the one I returned for,
你是我复生的原因
And now you're back.
现在你复生了
Only because you made me come back.
那是因为你强迫我复生的
We were in love.
我们曾经相爱
I believe you.
我相信你
Then fight to be with me again.
那争取和我重新在一起
Just because you can live again
仅仅因为你可以复生
doesn't mean you should.
并不意味着你应该如此
Someone helped Marcus Fox return.
有人帮助马库斯·福克斯复生了
Was it you?
是你吗
No.
不是
They would have killed me, Rich.
他们会杀了我的 理查
I'm sorry I...
我很抱歉 我...
Sorry I haven't been here for a while.
我很抱歉很长时间都没来了
You look good though.
不过 你看起来还不错
You look good.
你看起来不错
Yeah, it's, um...
是的 一直是...
It has been hard to get away lately.
最近一直都很难抽开身
I have painted myself into a bit of a corner.
我把自己逼进了一个死角里
Just like mom would say dad always did.
就像妈妈当年说过 爸爸也总是这样
must be genetic.
肯定是遗传的
But, um, this corner,
但是 这个死角
I may not be able to contort myself out of this time.
我这次或许无法自救出来了
I took money from a bad man.
我收了一个坏人的钱
Evil, really.
大恶人
If I ever met an evil man, it's him.
他就是我见过的最邪恶的人
I wanted to get out, away from reverti.
我曾想过 要摆脱逆存者
I wanted to take care of you
我也曾想过好好照顾你
And another person, but...
和另外一个人 但是...
I -- I say it now, I might be killed for it.
我就直说了吧 我可能会因此而被杀
It's closing in on me.
危险已经向我逼近了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表