剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
Donna, can you keep a secret?
唐娜 你能保守秘密吗
It's a secret that you gave to us.
这个秘密是你给我们的
We're here to give it back to you,
现在我们要把它还给你
just as you asked all those years ago.
就像你多年前要求的那样
We're just here to shepherd you.
我们只是来引导你的
It's all right. It's all right.
没事的 没事的
It's all right.
没事的
You'll see that some of them fight it.
你会发现他们有些人会抵抗
Sometimes it takes years
如果之前的那个不肯放弃
when the older one doesn't want to give up.
有时候可能会花上几年时间
Oh, no, no! No.
不 不 不要
途径:加州 旧金山
全美大巴 始发站:加州 巴斯托
在最初...
你和唐娜...
第一季 第一集
入 侵 者
Who is it?
谁啊
FBI, special agent Shepherd,
联调局 特别探员谢博德
looking for William Anderson.
我找威廉·安德森
It's late. May I see some identification?
现在很晚了 能出示下证件吗
Bill's not here.
比尔不在家
If Bill Anderson's inside,
如果比尔·安德森在屋里
and you're not telling the truth,
而你却骗我说不在
you're both in a bit of trouble.
那你们都会有麻烦的
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Where is he?!
他在哪儿
Do you know where he is? What are you doing?
你知道他在哪儿吗 你干什么
I don't even know! I don't know!
我不知道 我真不知道
Tell me where he is. I don't know where he is!
告诉我他在哪儿 我不知道他在哪儿
Quiet down!
闭嘴
Calm down.
冷静点
Please!
求你了
God damn it. I don't know!
该死的 我不知道
No, I don't know! I don't know! God!
我不知道啊 天呐
Oh, god, oh, god.
天呐
Hello?
喂
Uh, it's 5122...
这里是5122号♥
There's an intruder in the house.
我家里有人闯进来了
He has a gun.
他有枪
Uh, my mom.
我妈妈
He -- he's coming in --
他来了
Jack.
杰克
Isn't it Amy's birthday tomorrow?
明天不是艾米的生日吗
Why don't you come in and get her a present?
不如进来给她买♥♥份礼物吧
No, it's -- it's today.
不 其实是今天
But she hates her birthday,
但她讨厌过生日
so we hardly ever celebrate each other's birthday.
所以我们几乎从不给彼此过生日
Here she is.
她来了
Amy, Bobbi says it's your birthday.
艾米 波碧说今天是你生日
Yes, it is, Brud, but this birthday I could do without.
是啊 布拉德 但我宁可不过
My life didn't even begin till I was your age.
我在你这年纪时 人生还没开始呢
Come on. See you guys.
走吧 回见了
Byebye. Bye.
再见 再见
Amy, come on!
艾米 来吧
What the hell is this music?
怎么会放这种音乐啊
I -- I thought you hated jazz.
你不是讨厌爵士乐嘛
It was private.
这是我的隐私
I respect that.
我尊重你的隐私
I-I-I just never heard you listen to it before is all.
我只是以前从没听你听过
Sorry, honey.
对不起 亲爱的
I guess the music just took me away.
我被音乐迷得神魂颠倒了
Tonight,
今晚
as I speak to you of them...
我跟你说起他们时
I fear no one.
我毫无畏惧
I don't say this because my location is unknown
我这么说并非因为没人知道我的所在
Or my podcast is so well sock puppetted. No.
也不是因为我的播客进行了完美的伪装 都不是
I fear no one because fear
我之所以无所畏惧是因为
derives from the unknown.
恐惧源于未知
The last three weeks,
过去三周里
I have been telling you about Bill Anderson.
我一直在跟你们说比尔·安德森的事
And now you know about them.
现在你们知道他们的存在了
Qui reverti.
逆存者
The ones who tried to kill him.
那些想杀他的人
His wife, Judy, and son, Matt, lost their lives
他的妻子朱迪和儿子马特都被杀了
when they tried to keep this from us.
就因为他们不想让我们知道
But they cannot silence us.
但他们休想让我们沉默
Not Bill Anderson, not me, not you.
比尔·安德森 我和你们 都会发出声音
So, when they come knocking at your door...
所以 如果他们找上门来
Honor Judy and Matt Anderson.
不要让朱迪和马特·安德森白死
Don't be afraid to answer.
别害怕去应门
Because this life is ours.
因为生命属于我们
It's not theirs.
不属于他们
No, no, no, no, it is not theirs.
不 绝不属于他们
Fear no one.
不要害怕
Be loud.
大声宣告
This is Professor Purdue
我是普杜教授
calling to you from everywhere and nowhere.
向你发出号♥召 我无处不在又无迹可寻
Over and out.
广播结束
This is not a birthday present,
这可不是生日礼物
so don't give me any shit.
所以你不许生气
You want to go now?
你想现在就去吗
Yeah, we should.
是啊 我们该去
You've not been yourself.
你最近很不在状态
Make a wish.
许愿吧
Try some.
吃点吧
It's your cake.
那是你的蛋糕
Oh, come on, it's good. Come on.
来嘛 挺好吃的
No, it's yours.
不 是你的
No.
不要
Know what? Now I want some.
知道吗 这下我想吃了
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Madison,
祝你生日快乐 麦迪森宝贝
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
What do you want, Simon?
你想怎么样 萨蒙
We are blowing out Madison's candles.
我们正要让麦迪森吹生日蜡烛呢
No.
不行
Listen, I don't care that you're her father.
听着 我不管你是不是她父亲
Madison doesn't want to talk to you.
麦迪森不想和你说话
Because she doesn't.
因为她就是不想
God, Simon.
天呐 萨蒙
Simon --
萨蒙
Madison, where are you going?
麦迪森 你要去哪儿
Stay away from the water.
别靠近海边
You on your cell or at the office?
该打你手♥机♥还是办公室电♥话♥
Cell.
手♥机♥
Don't call the office.
别打办公室电♥话♥
Bye.
再见
Ame?
小艾
Okay.
好吧
No.
不
Who is it?
你是谁
FBI.
联调局的
How come you got so much older, but I didn't?
怎么你老了这么多 而我却没变
Gary Fischer?
加里·费希尔
The dead do come back to life, huh?
故人是会再现的 对吧
Come on in.
进来吧
Last I heard about you, years ago,
我上次听到你的消息 是好多年前了
was that you had ended up in...
那时候你还在...
Indiana?
印第安那州吗
Illinois. Evanston.
伊利诺伊州的埃文斯顿
Oh, yeah. Outside Chicago.
对 紧邻芝加哥
I'm out here in Seattle handling an estate.
我到西雅图是来处理一件房♥产案
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表