剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
I searched and I searched and...
我不断地寻找你
I missed you so much.
我好想你
But now we're back together again.
但现在我们终于又重聚了
Welcome back, Bix.
欢迎回来 比克斯
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Madison inside of me
我当年怀着麦迪森时
Was the most wonderful thing that ever happened in my life.
是我人生中最幸福的一段时期
It was the only time where I didn't have to do anything,
只有那段时期 我是不需要做任何事的
But I was doing the best thing,
但同时却是在做着最美妙的事
Because I was growing life inside of me.
因为我在孕育着新生命
I had a purpose,
我有一个明确的目标
a better purpose.
一个更好的目标
To nourish her.
去孕育她
To house her.
去守护她
To shepherd her.
去引导她
And that has been my life
从我发誓要做好她的母亲那刻起
Ever since I made the promise to be her mother...
那就成了我此后全部的人生
To protect her life.
要保护好她的生命
I failed her.
我让她失望了
My little girl is gone,
我的宝贝女儿不见了
And I can't find her!
我却找不到她
The only thing I have ever felt sure of in my life
我生命中唯一确定无疑的事
Is loving that child, being her mother,
就是爱那个孩子 做她的母亲
And I have failed.
但我却失败了
What happened to my baby?
我的宝贝女儿到底怎么了
So if I killed some men.
如果我杀了人
What did you do to Amy?
你把艾米怎么了
What did you do to Amy?
你把艾米怎么了
would god take it out on me by
上帝会惩罚我
my wife leaving me and killing my kid?
让我妻子离开我 杀死我的孩子吗
This is a new life,
这是你的新生
It's -- it's a fresh start for you, for us.
对你 对我们而言都是全新的开始
Uh, I just wanted to call and tell you,
我只是想打电♥话♥告诉你
It'll all be over soon.
一切很快就要结束了
Is your dad Todd Crane? Ye.
你♥爸♥是托德·克莱恩吗 是啊
I need to go to the office and see what class I'm in.
我得去办公室看看我是几班的
You think you could show me how to get there?
你能带我去吗
You find Marcus, and you kill Marcus.
你一找到马库斯 就杀了他
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表