剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
I'm a lawyer.
我是个律师
After your book came out,
看到了你的书出版后
I called LAPD to find you,
我就联♥系♥了洛杉矶警局来找你
and they said you'd moved up here.
他们说你搬到这里了
How'd you find this place?
你是怎么找到这地方的
My wife found it.
我妻子找的
Amy? That's her name, right?
艾米 她是叫这个名字 对吧
Is Amy around?
艾米在吗
You ask that like you don't want her to be.
你的语气好像不希望她在似的
No, no, not at all. Just...
没有 完全没有 只是...
How'd you know how to find me here at this specific address?
你怎么知道我家的详细地址
Oh, your neighbors, the Zimmermans.
你的邻居 扎莫曼夫妇
When I drove in,
开车来时
I saw your display on their window.
我看到你的书陈列在他们的橱窗上
I saw you yesterday, Gary.
我昨天就看到你了 加里
I saw your car with the Illinois plates.
我看到你的车了 挂着伊利诺伊州的车牌
You knew I was there, but you waited until Amy left the house,
你当时知道我在 但你一直等到艾米出门
until there was no one around here.
等这里没人了才出现
So you came to one of the only cops you know personally
所以你来找你认识的唯一一个警♥察♥
because you're in some kind of trouble, right?
是因为你陷入了某种麻烦 对吗
Where can we talk?
哪里可以安全地话说
Here is good.
这里就很好
No, it's not.
不 这里不行
I can't tell you that.
我没法告诉你
Mom, I can't tell you about it.
妈妈 我没法告诉你
I don't know. Hang on.
我不知道 等等
Maddie? Everything okay?
麦迪 你还好吗
Couldn't be better.
再好不过了
All right, three weeks ago,
听着 三周前
here in Seattle, a mother and her son, 16 years old,
就在西雅图 一位母亲和她16岁的儿子
were murdered in their home.
在家里遭到了谋杀
Judy and Matt Anderson.
他们叫朱迪和马特·安德森
No husband?
丈夫没死吗
It's always the husband.
通常凶手就是那个丈夫
The boy referred, in the 911 call, to an intruder in the house.
男孩曾拨♥打♥911 声称有人闯进了家里
He didn't say his father.
他没说是他的父亲
Where is he, the father?
那他父亲哪儿去了
Nobody knows.
没人知道
Bill Anderson.
他叫比尔·安德森
He's an acoustics engineering professor
是华盛顿大学的
at the University of Washington.
一名声音工程学教授
At the time of the murders,
案发的时候
Anderson was out with two other husky science professors.
安德森和另外两位身材健壮的科学教授出去了
What's this to you?
这事和你有什么关系
It's related to an estate case I'm on back in Chicago.
和我在芝加哥负责的一件房♥产案相关
Just related?
只是相关而已吗
You'd come all this way out here to tell me out in the woods.
你大老远来这里 又把我叫到树林里来说
You're a cop. Were a cop.
你是个警♥察♥ 曾经是
Plus, living in the state where it happened.
况且这案子就发生你生活的这个州
Might make a good story for your next book.
或许可以成为你下本书的好素材
You do have investigative experience.
你有刑侦经验
You know, I was never going to make detective there.
你知道我不会再当警探了
Not after what happened.
毕竟发生了那件事
Is that your way of telling me
你是在用这种方式告诉我
you somehow got access to my personnel records?
你弄到了我的人事记录吗
Jack, look, I just heard about it,
杰克 听着 我只是听说了这件事
thought you might be interested in it as a cop.
觉得你当过警♥察♥ 会对这事感兴趣
This Bill Anderson guy either kills himself in a week
那个比尔·安德森要么在一周之内自杀
or gets caught in 18 months
要么就是18个月之内
with some waitress in pig's knuckle, Iowa.
在爱荷华州跟某个女服务员鬼混而被抓
Always ends the same.
基本都是这样的结局
They have one life to live, and they can't help blowing it.
他们过上了另一种生活 却总忍♥不住搞砸
Yeah.
是啊
I better be going, Jack.
我得走了 杰克
It's good to see you, though.
很高兴能见到你
Yeah, you, too.
我也是
Come on.
走吧
Qui, Qui, Qui...
逆 逆...
Hi, you've reached Amy Whelan.
你好 我是艾米·威伦
I'm not available right now. Please leave a message.
我现在不方便说话 请留言
Ame, it's just me...again.
小艾 又是我
Weird not to hear from you.
没听到你的消息我不放心
I love you.
我爱你
Alpha Oscar Three Charlie Zulu, come in?
AO3CZ 收到吗
Alpha Oscar Three Charlie Zulu, come in?
AO3CZ 收到吗
Unknown caller, by failing to identify yourself,
不明来电者 你未报上身份
you are conducting an illegal radio transmission.
你现在正在进行非法无线电通信
Oz Turner?
是奥兹·特纳吗
I-I-9-9-R-C.
II99RC
There is no caller by that handle at this location.
此方位没有呼叫者
Over.
完毕
Mr. Turner, we need to talk.
特纳先生 我们需要谈谈
No, we don't.
不 没必要
It's about Bill Anderson.
是和比尔·安德森有关的
Amy, you all right?
艾米 你没事吧
Lose a phone?
电♥话♥丢了吗
Who is this?
你是谁
George, Seattle cab driver.
乔治 西雅图出租车司机
Just found this phone in the back seat.
我在车后座发现这部手♥机♥的
Yeah, uh, uh, a woman? When was she in the cab?
是位女士丢的吧 她什么时候搭的车
Don't know.
不知道
Um, blonde, business suit.
她金发 着正装
I drive a lot of people.
我每天载很多乘客
Okay, uh, listen, she's been gone for two days.
好吧 是这样 她离家两天了
I've been trying to get ahold of her.
我一直在试图跟她取得联♥系♥
Now I know why I haven't heard from her.
现在我知道为什么一直都没有她的消息了
Can you hang on?
先别挂电♥话♥好吗
Do you Le Soleil Hotel?
你知道太阳酒店吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
知道 我知道
Okay.
那好
If you drive near it,
如果你在酒店附近
could you drop the phone off at Le Soleil Hotel for Amy Whelan?
你能把手♥机♥交给住在那儿的艾米·威伦吗
Amy Whelan.
艾米·威伦
I'll call and tell them to expect you.
我会打电♥话♥先告诉酒店的人
50 bucks.
50美金
All right.
好的
All right, you know where and who?
没问题 你知道地点和给谁了吧
Yeah, yeah, Annie Whelan, Le Soleil.
知道 太阳酒店的安妮·威伦
Amy. No, Amy!
艾米 不对 是艾米
God...
老天
Good evening. Le Soleil Hotel Seattle.
晚上好 这里是西雅图太阳酒店
Amy Whelan, please.
请转艾米·威伦
Certainly.
好的
I'm sorry. May I have that name again?
不好意思 您能再报下名字吗
Amy Whelan.
艾米·威伦
I'm her husband.
我是她丈夫
We do not have a guest registered
我们目前没发现
under the name Amy Whelan at the present time.
用艾米·威伦这个名字登记入住的客人
She would have checked in two days ago.
她应该是两天前入住的
I'm sorry, sir.
我很抱歉 先生
Okay, look, um...
好吧 听着
A cab driver called and said he'd found my wife's cell phone.
一个出租车司机打电♥话♥说他拾到我妻子的手♥机♥
I told him to drop it off there.
我让他把手♥机♥送到你们酒店
May I do that and advance his reward from my credit card?
这样可以吗 我用信♥用♥卡♥付给他赏金
When I find her, I'll have Amy pick it up.
等我联♥系♥上艾米 我会让她去取手♥机♥
Sure, that would be fine.
可以 没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, sweetie?
亲爱的 你好
Can you keep a secret?
你能替我保守个秘密吗
Go ahead, take it.
来 拿着它
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表