剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
第一季 第六集
入 侵 者
Rose asked me to do something for her off the books.
罗丝曾拜托我替她 悄悄做件事
She asked me to find someone.
她要我去找个人
Amy,
艾米
Bobbi says it's your birthday.
波碧说今天是你生日
This birthday I could do without.
我宁可不过
My life didn't even begin till I was your age.
我在你这年纪时 人生还没开始呢
I thought I lived here.
我以为我家是在这里
I'm sorry. I live here.
不好意思 这是我家
Madison! Madison! Mom, please help me!
麦迪森 妈妈 救救我
Please come and get me!
赶紧到这里来接我
Madison, where are you?
麦迪森 你在哪儿
Donna's suicide note.
唐娜的遗书
"In the beginning, there was death."
"在一开始 就是死亡"
Can I have a hug?
我能跟你拥抱下吗
Knock it off, Marcus.
省省吧 马库斯
I don't know how they all fit together,
我不知道他们是怎么搞在一起的
but I know they're all tied up with this psychomachy trust.
但我知道他们都跟那个"灵魂之战"基金会有关
Todd Crane, Marcus Fox,
托德·克莱恩 马库斯·福克斯
Rose Gilchrist.
罗丝·吉尔克里斯
Rose Gilchrist?
罗丝·吉尔克里斯
What do you know about her?
你对她有什么了解吗
She sent someone to have me killed.
她派人来杀我了
I got this room so I could watch them.
我住这个房♥间就是为了监视他们
Right across the hall.
就住在走廊对面
Wait. She's here?
等等 她在这儿吗
She's here now?
她现在就在这儿吗
If your pitch is to her, don't waste our time.
如果你是想对她说话 那就别浪费时间了
Amy has gone to sleep.
艾米已经睡着了
This is about you, Rose.
我是想见你 罗丝
Are you here to tell me that Frank is dead?
你是来告诉我弗兰克已经死了吗
He was shot and killed off pier nine.
他在9号♥码头被人枪杀了
The Shepherds are looking for the killer.
引导者们正在寻找凶手
Frank told me about the side project you have him working on.
弗兰克跟我说了你的私人项目
I'm here to say I'm willing to continue where he left off.
我是来告诉你 我愿意完成他的未竟之事
Why?
为什么
We have past, you and I.
我们有段过去 你和我
No. Your past was with Amy, not with me.
不 那是你跟艾米的过去 不是我
With Cranfield gone to the adjourned,
格兰福德现在处于休眠状态
you're in a position of power.
你正当权
It would be smart of me to...
我比较聪明的做法就是
Make amends for taking so long to trigger you.
为延迟唤醒你 向你做出补偿
That's not why you're here.
你不是为这个而来
You're here because you know what it feels like to lose someone.
你来是因为你知道失去一个人的感觉
Just let me know how you want the job to be done.
告诉我你需要我怎么做就行
The job is strictly prohibited by reverti.
我要做的事是被逆存者严格禁止的
If discovered, we will be killed and kept from returning ever.
一旦被发现 我们将被杀 而且永世不得复生
Bringing someone back who's not reverti.
你要复活一个不是逆存者的人
From your past life?
是你前生认识的人吗
You're about to become a member of the nine.
你就要成为9的成员了
Too visible.
太显眼
Questions will be asked.
大家会产生疑问
You need me to do this for you.
你需要我帮忙
Just let me know who it is that you want me to find.
告诉我你要我找到谁就行
Frank was very close to locating him.
弗兰克原本已经快找到他了
Once I confirm it's him,
一旦我确认了是他
we'll need the trigger.
我们就需要唤醒信物
I know where it is.
我知道在哪儿
Hello?
喂
I miss you.
我想你了
I miss us.
我想念我们了
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Gary Fischer's hotel in the city.
加里·费希尔在市里下榻的酒店
Where are you?
你又在哪儿
Home, working on the couch.
在家 在沙发上干活儿
Come home. Let's be together.
回家吧 我们在一起吧
I'm on my way.
我马上就来
I'll be waiting for you.
那我等你
Voy a vengar...
我会从阴间
en el otro lado.
实现复仇的
Jack, help me!
杰克 帮帮我
Help me, Jack!
救救我 杰克
Help...
救命
Voy a vengar...
我会从阴间
en el otro lado.
实现复仇的
Stop.
别动
I have a gun.
我有枪
It's aimed at your head. I will shoot you.
我瞄准了你的头 我会开枪的
Jack...
杰克
It's Brud and Bobbi.
是布拉德和波碧
You gave us a key.
你给了我们钥匙
We just came over to check on the place.
我们就是过来看看
We heard someone inside.
我们听到有动静
It must have been you.
看来是你了
Can you put the gun away?
能把枪收起来吗
I get nervous around guns.
我看到枪就紧张
Why do you even have that thing out?
你把枪拿出来做什么
I thought I saw somebody outside.
我以为我看到外面有人
All three of us saw someone.
我们3个都看到了有人
Maybe we should call the sheriff.
或许我们该报♥警♥
No, no, no.
不 不用
I saw you, you saw me. I'm...
就是我看见你们 你们看见我 我...
I'm sure that's it.
肯定就是这么回事
You okay, Jack?
你没事吧 杰克
Something seems to be bothering you.
你似乎有心事
You in trouble again?
你又陷入麻烦了吗
No, I'm fine.
不 我没事
Thanks.
谢了
I'm sorry, sir...
抱歉 先生
But we're closed.
我们已经打烊了
How can I say no?
我怎么能拒客呢
Evening.
晚上好
Peter Nu?
你是皮特·卢吗
I'm sorry, have we met?
不好意思 我们见过吗
No.
没有
I'm, uh, Richard Shepherd.
我是理查德·谢博德
My friend, Frank, has told me
我朋友弗兰克 和我说过
some interesting things about you.
一些关于你的趣事
He must have been talking about the shrimp shumai.
他一定是经常谈起虾肉烧麦吧
I'm not that interesting.
我本人并不是那么有趣
Thanks.
谢谢了
E-everything's okay.
一切都好的很
You can go back home now.
你们可以回去了
You hear what I said?
你们听到我说的了吗
Yes.
是的
The thing is, Jack...
杰克 问题是...
you haven't been hearing her.
你一直没认真听她的话
She's moved on.
她已经向前看了
You should, too.
你也该这么做
What?
什么
How do you --
你们怎么...
Did Amy talk to you about -- about us?
艾米把我们之间的事跟你们说了吗
What's going on? What -- what the hell is this?
怎么了 这到底怎么回事
She likes you,
她喜欢你
appreciates you took care of Amy.
很感激你过去照顾艾米
You're lucky.
你很幸运
Most people we meet like this
我们遇见的大多数人
wouldn't be offered this opportunity.
都享受不到这种机会的
They'd be shepherded away somewhere,
他们会被引导到某个地方
wouldn't even know it.
自己甚至根本无所察觉
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表