剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
The psychomachy trust goes back 200, 300 years.
灵魂之战基金有两三百年的历史
The charity actually leases the building from crane.
慈善组织从克莱恩那里租下了大楼
The building has three trustees.
大楼有3名托管人
The primary is Todd Crane.
最主要的就是托德·克莱恩
The second is a guy named Marcus Fox.
第2个是一个叫马库斯·福克斯的人
He's a business associate of Joe Cranfield
他是乔·格兰福德的生意伙伴
who vanished nine years ago.
9年前人间蒸发
The last trustee is Joseph Cranfield,
最后一位托管人是乔瑟夫·格兰福德
until upon his death,
在他死后
his protege becomes the third trustee.
他的手下成为了第3位托管人
Where the hell is everybody?
人都到哪儿去了
Is this place completely empty?
这地方完全没有一个人吗
It's weird, right?
很诡异 对吧
At first, I thought it was a front for something,
一开始 我以为这里是某个组织的空壳门面
but that didn't add up.
但那也解释不通
Then I found the connection to your wife.
接着我发现这地方和你妻子有关
Didn't put it together for a while, Jack.
一开始我还没把他们联♥系♥在一起 杰克
Didn't know her maiden name.
因为我不知道她的婚前姓
Amy Dyer...
艾米·达伊尔
is married to you.
就是你的妻子
转让给艾米·达伊尔女士
由乔瑟夫·格兰福德先生
She's a lawyer, Gary.
她是个律师 加里
A big firm in a big city
就职于这座大城市里的一家大公♥司♥
where Cranfield is a big shot.
而格兰福德是这城里的大人物
Joseph Cranfield had factories in the U.S., China, India.
乔瑟夫·格兰福德在美国 中国和印度都有工厂
He had farms in Brazil,
他在巴西还有农场
homes, buildings all over the world,
世界各地都分布着他的房♥产 大楼
and this is the only one he'll own after he's dead,
而这里是他死后唯一能持有的一处遗产
and your wife is a trustee.
而你的妻子却是托管人
She lied to you about being here.
她来过这里 却骗你说没来
Why would she come clean on a phone call?
她又怎么会对那通电♥话♥的事坦白交代呢
You calling my wife a liar?
你是在说我妻子是个骗子吗
Oh, come on, Jack.
醒醒吧 杰克
I just want to know why someone wanted Bill Anderson dead
我只是想知道为何有人要杀比尔·安德森
and why his family was killed.
为何他的家人惨遭杀害
Text me all the photographs
把所有照片
and everything you have on Bill Anderson,
和你手头关于比尔·安德森的资料都发给我
And then...
然后...
don't do anything.
什么都别做
Don't call me.
别给我打电♥话♥
Stay the hell away from me.
离我远点
Hell, you can even go back to Chicago if you want.
如果你喜欢 甚至可以回芝加哥去
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Who is this?
你是谁
A part-time friend.
一位暂时的朋友
Which part am I talking to?
你到底是谁
Drop what you're doing.
停下你正在做的事
The only reason to go in that house
你走进那栋房♥子的唯一理由
is to see what it would be like if it happens to you.
就是看看你再执迷不悟将会是什么下场
Why don't you tell me to stop to my face?
不如你当面来阻止我吧
How about we meet?
见个面怎么样
Do you want to end up like Bill Anderson's family?
你想要重蹈比尔·安德森一家的覆辙吗
You've been warned.
我已经警告过你了
Oh, yeah? Well, how --
是吗 要不然...
Hello?
喂
Hands on your head.
双手抱头
Interlace your fingers.
十指交叉
Yeah?
什么事
This is going to be a very bad call for you.
我有个坏消息要告诉你
Aren't they all lately?
最近的坏消息还少吗
What the hell have you been doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么呢
Not what I told you. Not what I told you, Richard.
没照我的话做 你没照我的话做 理查德
Haven't you tuned in to Oz Turner's radio show?
你难道没听奥兹·特纳的广播节目吗
Nothing but guest hosts...
只剩客串主持了
forever.
彻底解决了
Bill Anderson.
比尔·安德森
I told you, in the first place,
我一开始就跟你说过了
that Anderson was nothing to worry about.
安德森根本不足为虑
Why even kill him?
为什么还要杀他
The old man's going to be dead soon.
那老家伙也没几天可活的了
Anderson's still in Seattle.
安德森还在西雅图
Frank Shepherd saw him.
弗兰克·谢博德看到过他
Well, let Frank finish the job.
那就让弗兰克去完成任务
If he is nothing,
如果安德森不重要
then why is Jack Whelan looking for Anderson.
那为什么杰克·威伦还在找他
Do your job, Richard.
完成任务 理查德
All right, Rose, I'll do my job.
好吧 罗丝 我会去搞定的
I'll have eggs over easy, corned beef hash, coffee.
我要荷包蛋 咸牛肉马铃薯泥和咖啡
Coming right up.
马上就来
"Alison. Alison. Alison"...
艾莉森 艾莉森 艾莉森
"Mariners beat the Rangers 5-3."
水手队5:3战胜游骑兵队
"Mariners beat the rangers 5-3."
水手队5:3战胜游骑兵队
That calls Alison! 503! 503!
能给艾莉森打电♥话♥了 503 503
That calls my mom!
能给我妈妈打电♥话♥了
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Alison?
艾莉森
Madison.
麦迪森
Madison?
麦迪森
Alison? Alison?
艾莉森 艾莉森
Madison, where -- where are --
麦迪森 你...你在哪里
Where are you? Madison, where are you?!
你在哪里 麦迪森 你在哪里
I want my mom. I want my mom so bad.
我要我妈妈 我很想见我妈妈
The man inside won't let me.
但里面那个男人不让我这么做
He wants to see some man named Crane.
他要去见一个叫什么克莱恩的人
I want to go home!
我想回家
Help me get home! Help me get home!
快带我回家 快带我回家
Madison?!
麦迪森
Baby! No! Madison, where are you?
宝贝 不 麦迪森 你在哪儿
Baby, where are you?!
宝贝 你在哪儿
Baby!
宝贝
Always nice to get a visit from one of L.A.'s finest.
每次见到洛杉矶来的警♥察♥我都很高兴
Finest what? I retired from LAPD.
什么警♥察♥ 我从洛杉矶警局退休了
Retired, huh?
退休是吗
Maybe more like asked to leave.
该说是被劝退的吧
Retired.
是退休
To write books?
去写书吗
You're a regular Joseph Wambaugh, huh?
你就像作家乔瑟夫·温鲍那样是吗
Did I make fun of your tie?
我刚才取笑你的领带了吗
Not till just then.
在此之前还没有
Writing a book about the Andersons?
是要把安德森一家作为你下本书的素材吗
No.
不是
No, it's a sad story.
不是 那事太悲惨了
I want to make some money.
我写书是为了赚钱的
You know, happy stories.
得写开心点的故事
You think he did it, Anderson?
你觉得是安德森干的吗
You're not one of those conspiracy kooks?
你不会也属于那群痴迷于阴谋论的人吧
Friends of Oz Turner, like that, uh...
奥兹·特纳的朋友 比如那个...
Tim Truth?
蒂姆·楚斯
Who?
谁
Late-night radio talk show, conspiracies and paranormal.
深夜广播访谈节目 坚信阴谋论和超自然
Why would you think I was one of those guys?
你为什么会觉得我是他们中的一员
Tim Truth and his amateur sleuths
蒂姆·楚斯和他的业余侦探们
are wreaking havoc on my investigation,
正在严重影响我的调查
exchanging information every night on sightings of Anderson.
他们每天晚上都在交换关于安德森的信息
Wait, so they exchange information on the radio?
等等 你说他们在广播里交换情报
Yeah, they're all wackos.
是啊 他们全是怪人
Who knows what they're talking about.
鬼知道他们在说些什么
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表