剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
第一季终 第八集
入 侵 者
Someone helped Marcus Fox return.
有人帮助马库斯·福克斯复生了
You tell them you're still looking for me,
你告诉他们你还在找我
and when I'm back,
等我重返人世
they'll never see me coming.
他们绝对料不到我的反击
Go, Meadow! Go!
快跑 麦朵 快跑
If we ever meet a third time,
如果我们下次再见面
it's 'cause someone's told me to kill you.
那就一定是有人让我来杀你
What do they want? What do they believe?
他们有什么目的 他们信奉的是什么
What they believe is that everybody has two lives,
他们信奉的 就是每个人都有两重生命
two souls.
两个灵魂
What is this shit?
这是什么玩意儿
It's a symbol of a person I was and can be again.
它象征着我过去的身份 并能再次成为那样的人
They trigger me back.
那些东西可以将我唤醒
Just because you can live again
仅仅因为你可以复生
doesn't mean you should.
并不意味着你应该如此
They're all tied up with this psychomachy trust.
他们都跟那个"灵魂之战"基金会有关
Todd Crane, Marcus Fox,
托德·克莱恩 马库斯·福克斯
Rose Gilchrist.
罗丝·吉尔克里斯
Gary, no! No!
加里 不 不要
We have a special guest in the audience.
观众席上有位特别的来宾
Been on a little break,
他之前休息了一阵
but said he might blow some sweet sounds for us.
但他答应为我们吹一曲曼妙的音乐
Now, this cat is one of the great musicians of our or any time.
那位神秘嘉宾 是当今也是史上最伟大的音乐家
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the stage
女士们先生们 有请
Leon "Bix" Beiderbecke!
里昂·比克斯·巴德拜科
This one's for Rose.
接下来的一曲献给罗丝
Oh, man. Oh, man.
天呐 天呐
Yes.
太棒了
Did I live up to my promise?
我没说错吧
Was it real or illusion?
刚刚的一曲是幻是真
It was real!
那可是真的
For the rest of the morning, drinks on me!
今晨的酒我都请了
You've still got it. How do you feel?
你的才华丝毫未减 感觉如何
Oh, the bee's knees, baby, the bee's knees.
挺好的 没什么
I like seeing you sitting out here.
我喜欢看着你坐在这儿
My wild, fearless girl.
我狂野无畏的姑娘
Slow down a little.
别喝那么多
You've been so good. You just got better.
你最近一直不错 才刚刚好转
I know. I --
我知道 我...
I just -- I need the edge for tonight.
我只是今晚需要点劲
You know, and then...
然后我就...
I'll -- I'm done.
我 我不喝了
Okay? Then I'm going to get a new band,
好吗 然后我去组个新乐队
I'm going to get back in shape.
我会重新振作起来的
That's my girl.
这就对了
The ambulance is going to be here soon.
救护车很快就要到了
Okay?
好吗
I am so sorry, Bix!
对不起 比克斯
I -- I love you, Bix, okay?
我爱你 比克斯
I love you.
我爱你
Bix!
比克斯
You can go now.
你可以放心地去了
It's all right.
没事的
We're going to be together again.
我们会重聚的
I'll make sure of it.
我会确保这一点
Be together again.
我们会重聚的
Everyone has been here before.
每个人都曾在这人世走过一遭
I am going to fight for her.
我会为她抗争的
We'll all be back again in another body.
我们都会在另一具身体里重生
But the only way we beat them is from the other side.
但我们能打败他们的唯一办法就是从另一边
There was another soul.
是另外一个灵魂
In the beginning, there was death.
在一开始 就是死亡
911. State the nature of your emergency.
911 请问您有什么紧急情况
My name is Jack Whelan.
我叫杰克·威伦
What's your emergency, sir?
有什么紧急情况 先生
East third street. 999 east third street.
东三大街 东三大街999号♥
The -- the Burnell Lytton building.
布奈尔-莱顿大楼
A man has...
有人
A man has jumped from the roof. He's --
有人跳楼了 他...
He's not breathing.
他没气了
Hey, Todd?
嘿 托德
Todd, are you still with me?
托德 还活着吗
Oh, man.
天呐
Stay with me, buddy. Stay with me.
别死啊 伙计 撑住
Okay.
好了
All right.
好了
What happened, Todd?
怎么回事 托德
Come on, what happened? Where'd they go?
快说 怎么回事 他们去哪了
Downstairs.
楼下
Downstairs?
楼下
Where's downstairs, Todd?
楼下怎么下去 托德
Come on!
说啊
Behind you.
你身后
Behind me.
我身后
It's a wall, Todd.
是堵墙啊 托德
Behind me is a wall!
我身后是堵墙
Behind you.
你身后
Behind me. Behind me.
我身后 我身后
Keys. My keys.
钥匙 我的钥匙
With a key?
用钥匙
Yes. All right.
好了 好吧
More locks.
又有锁
It's a door.
有扇门
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
Stay with me, Todd.
撑住了 托德
Oh, no! Paramedics are on their way!
不 救护人员马上到了
Wait!
等等
Wait!
等等
Richard shouldn't know that anything is coming.
理查德应该是完全蒙在鼓里的
Rose wants us to wait until after Cranfield's burial.
罗丝让我们等到格兰福德下葬之后
Then we kill him.
然后就杀了他
Okay, got a call.
我接到通电♥话♥
Some patrolmen found a nine-year-old girl downtown.
巡警在市区找到一个9岁的女孩
She's -- no I.D., but, uh,
她没有身份证明
she fits your daughter's description.
但她与你们女儿的特征相符
She's frightened, and she's not talking.
她很害怕 不肯说话
She's not Madison.
她不是麦迪森
She's not Madison!
她不是麦迪森
No! Please, not Madison!
不 不要麦迪森
No! Not Madison!
不 不要麦迪森
No, please, not Madison.
不要 不要麦迪森
No, please...
不要啊
No! No, no!
不 不要啊
No! No!
不 不要
No, no, no!
放开我
No, not the wall!
不 不要进墙里
No!
不要
We warned you, Marcus, over all your lives,
马库斯 在你每一次的人生中 我们都警告过你
that your behavior risked exposing all reverti.
你的行为可能会暴露所有逆存者
Now you join the few who can never come back.
现在你要加入永远不能复生的少数人行列了
I'll come back.
我会回来的
Please, please!
不要 求你们
Just keeping my end of the deal.
我只是在履约而已
If you're going to do it, do it.
如果你要做 就快点
You must have a lot of faith.
你信心很足啊
You willing to die like this?
你愿意这么死去吗
There's no faith to it.
根本谈不上什么信心
It's science. It's how it works.
而是科学 就是这么回事
So shut up and do it.
闭嘴动手吧
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表