剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
Was that the guy you met in Seattle on the phone just now?
刚给你打电♥话♥的是跟你在西雅图见面的那个男人吗
Jack...
杰克
That was the cell phone company.
我是在跟电♥话♥公♥司♥的人打电♥话♥
At this time of night?
在这么半夜三更的吗
Setting up the replacement phone that I bought.
是为了重设我新买♥♥的手♥机♥的相关服务
I can't call anyone.
我现在无法打给任何人
All of my contacts are on the old phone,
我的联♥系♥人都记录在了旧手♥机♥上
Which I believe you still have.
我相信那手♥机♥还在你身上吧
Can you get it for me, please?
你能拿给我吗
Yeah.
好啊
Sure.
当然可以
Is there any way we can get back to normal?
我们可以回归正常的生活吗
How about we go into town tomorrow night,
不如我们明晚进城一趟吧
Have dinner at the oyster house?
在牡蛎餐厅享用晚餐
Jack...
杰克
Jack, I want to separate.
杰克 我想跟你分居
We need to separate.
我们需要分居
W-we?
我们
We?
我们
You mean you.
你是说你吧
Who is he?
那个人是谁
You can't understand.
你无法理解的
I can understand.
我可以理解的
And I am owed an explanation.
你欠我一个解释
oh, no, no!
不 不要
I didn't mean to bring out that Jack.
我不是有意激起你的这一面的
Didn't want to talk to that Jack.
我不想跟这样的杰克说话
And I don't want this Amy.
我也不想面对这样的你
Where'd mine go?! Who are you?!
我的艾米去哪儿了 你到底是谁
I know. You're right. I-I-it's not because of you.
我懂的 你说得对 不是你的原因
None of it is because of you, Jack.
这一切都不是因为你 杰克
None of it is you. It's me.
一切都跟你没关系 是我的原因
It's -- it's because of me.
一切都是因为我
I need to become who I'm meant to be.
我需要变成我注定该成为的那个人
Oh, god.
天啊
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Oh, Jack.
杰克
You just told me you would never leave me.
你刚刚才跟我说过你永远不会离开我的
I wouldn't. I love you.
我不会的 我爱你
I love you so much.
我真的太爱你了
You are my husband, my best friend.
你是我丈夫 是我最好的朋友
I love you, Jack.
我爱你 杰克
I'm not leaving you.
我不是要离开你
I'm leaving myself.
我是要离开我自己
Jack, come out of the rain.
杰克 快别淋雨了
Thanks.
谢谢
When was the last time you drank right out of the bottle?
你上次直接对着瓶子喝酒是什么时候的事了
I don't know. Long time.
我也不知道 很久前了吧
I don't know how I'd remember such a thing.
我怎么会记得这种事
Yeah. There is a lot of shit to remember, huh?
是啊 要记住的破事太多 是吧
From time when we met, right until this minute,
从我们初遇那一刻 到此时此刻
A lot to remember in our life.
在我们的人生中有太多要记得的事
There are some things that I would do anything to forget.
有些事我愿意不惜一切去忘记
When I'm about to die,
等我将死的时候
And my life flashes before my eyes, you know what?
我的一生都在我眼前闪过 你知道吗
I'm all right if it skips this night.
我倒希望它能跳过今晚
We don't die.
我们是不会死的
Thoughts of death are for the ignorant.
死亡的想法是属于那些无知之人的
But here yout must listen,
但你必须听仔细了
Because the lie that they tell us to control us
他们为了控制我们 而告诉我们的那些谎言
is not...
并不是..
It's not quite a lie.
其实也并非完全是谎言
We die...
我们会死去
But we can come back.
但我们可以复生的
Oh, man.
天啊
Oh, man.
天啊
Please tell me
求你告诉我
that is not what you wanted to say to me before.
你之前想告诉我的不是这个
'cause if it was,
因为如果真是这样的话
It would have been better if you hadn't said anything.
那你什么都不说反而更好
You tell me you're going to walk out on me,
你跟我说你要离我而去
On this, on what we have,
抛下这一切 我们共同拥有的生活
And then you start off with all this...
然后你开始说一些...
this new age hippie shit
新时代的嬉皮士疯话
that you've never said ever in all the years I've known you?
我认识你这么多年 你以前从未说过
Who are you?
你到底是什么人
I'm just trying to tell you the truth.
我只是想告诉你真♥相♥而已
The truth?
真♥相♥
Look at --
瞧瞧...
You know what?
你知道吗
Me putting my hand through that door,
我用手击门
as dumb as it was, that was me.
尽管那很愚蠢 但那就是真正的我
Now, I can try to control that.
我可以试着去控制脾气
I can try to maybe go to a shrink
我可以去找个心理医生
And -- and hold that part of me back...
克制住我内心狂暴的那部分
But it's in me, it's -- it's in here.
但它就在我的内心深处 无法否定
It's me, it's who I am.
那就是我 是真正的我
But that, Ame, what you just said,
但是 小艾 你刚刚所说的话
Did you even hear yourself?
你知道你在说些什么吗
"We don't die"?
"我们是不会死的"
Where did that come from?
你这想法是从哪儿来的啊
Why did you say that to me just now?
你为什么对我说这么奇怪的话
Because I'm just trying to make you understand.
因为我在试着让你去理解
Understand?
理解
Please. Please understand. Please.
求你了 求你一定要理解
I know you, Amy. I know...
我了解你 艾米 我知道...
who you are.
你是怎样一个人
I know what to say to make you laugh.
我知道该说些什么 让你开怀大笑
I know how you felt when your mother died.
我知道你母亲去世时 你是什么感受
I know how you felt when... our baby died.
我知道我们的孩子早夭时 你是什么感受
I can't. I can't.
我不想听 我做不到
I thought I knew you, but now...
我以为我很了解你 但是现在...
Baby, I...
宝贝 我...
I'm not so sure.
我不太确定了
You did. You did, Jack.
你以前是很了解我 真的 杰克
You knew me better than anyone ever did or ever will.
你对我的了解 在过去和将来任何人都无法超越
But you know me.
但你也了解我啊
You know me, Amy.
你也了解我的 艾米
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
That night in L.A.,
在洛杉矶的那晚
What you did, t-t-to see me through,
你的所为 成功保护了我
If you hadn't...
如果你没有...
Oh, man, I-I-I -- I'd be -- I'd be dead.
天啊 我...我肯定早死了
I'd be dead, I mean, the kind of dead
我肯定早死了 我是说 真正的死亡
Where you can't come back kind of dead.
无法再起死回生的那种
I'd don't know what, I'd be without you, Amy.
我不知道没有你我会沦落成什么样 艾米
You saved me.
你拯救了我
Let me save you.
现在让我来拯救你吧
I can't. I drink too much.
我做不到 我喝太多酒了
You saved me.
你拯救了我
Jack, it's Gary.
杰克 我是加里
Jack, I know you're there.
杰克 我知道你在听的
We need to talk.
我们得好好谈谈
It's too dangerous at your house.
在你家里见面太危险了
I'm here in Seattle.
我现在在西雅图
Meet me at that bar you hang out in tomorrow morning.
明早到你常去的那个酒吧来找我
I have evidence up here that I'll show you,
我手头掌握了一些证据可以给你看
Things that you need to know,
你必须知道的一些事
Things are aren't good...
不是什么好事
About Amy.
是关于艾米的
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表