剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
Nine years goes fast, eh, Marcus?
9年过得真快 是吧 马库斯
Please!
求你了
Please, please don't kill me!
求求你别杀我
My name is not Marcus! It's not Marcus!
我的名字不是马库斯 我不是马库斯
I'm just a kid! I'm Madison!
我只是个孩子 我叫麦迪森
I don't know who Marcus is!
我不认识马库斯是谁
Mommy! Mommy!
妈妈 妈妈
Please don't kill me.
求求你别杀我
Thanks for letting me borrow it.
谢谢你借车给我用
I'm sorry it's so last minute.
我很抱歉要得这么急
I'll have it back tomorrow.
我明天把车还给你
One quirk about this car though, Jack,
不过这车有个问题 杰克
the engine mounts should have been replaced years ago.
发动机架很多年前就该换了
Good afternoon, Kerry, Crane, and Hardy.
下午好 这里是凯利&克莱恩&哈迪公♥司♥
Hi, uh, Amy Whelan, please?
你好 我找艾米·威伦
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Yes. Amy whelan, please?
是的 请转艾米·威伦
Mr. Crane is in a meeting at the moment.
克莱恩先生现在正开会
Well, that's great.
那太好了
I'm looking for Amy Whelan.
我要找的是艾米·威伦
I'll have him return your call.
我会提醒他给您回电♥话♥
Sir? You said you'd be right out?
先生 您说您马上就出去
Sure, uh, just one second.
没错 稍等一会儿
Of course, sir, but in that second,
没问题 先生 不过在此间
should I park the car or have it towed?
我是应该帮您停车还是让它被拖走
Professor Purdue?
你是普杜教授吗
Mr. Segreto?
你是萨格里托先生吗
How did you...
你是如何...
How'd you get my cell number?
你是怎么知道我电♥话♥号♥码的
My radio call sign?
我电台的呼叫信♥号♥♥
Oh, well, if I didn't,
如果我搞不到
you'd think you were dealing with amateurs, right?
你会认为自己一直是和菜鸟们打交道 是吧
People far beneath your own capabilities.
能力远远不如你的人
I understand the need to keep your broadcast oblique.
我理解你需要确保你的电台不被发现
If people knew or even suspect...
如果人们知道了 甚至仅仅是怀疑
it would all fall apart.
电台就保不住了
And people like us have a responsibility, don't we?
而像我们这样的人是肩负重任的 不是吗
Tell me, Oz...
告诉我 奥兹
may I use your real name?
我能叫你的真名吗
This theory...
那个理论
Is it yours?
是你想出来的吗
I met a guy... In seattle.
我在西雅图时 曾遇见一个人
Bill Anderson.
他叫比尔·安德森
He's working on something in his basement.
他在自家地下室里搞着什么研究
He's got some way out there ideas.
他有一些十分离奇的想法
But he's an acoustics engineering professor
但他是华盛顿大学的一名
at the university of Washington, so...
声音工程学教授
Like, he told me that, uh...
他跟我说...
All of the major cathedral organs in Europe
欧洲的所有大型教堂风琴
have 32-foot organ pipes that produce infrasound.
都有根32英尺的音管以产生次声
It's a sound too low for the human ear to hear.
其音频太低 人耳根本听不见
Why?
为什么
What unknown effects could these frequencies have on us?
像这种未知的频率会对我们产生怎样未知的影响
Through sound, Mr. Segreto,
萨格里托先生 通过声音
you are able to experience other frequencies.
你可以感受到其他频率
And now we have to teach others to hear these frequencies again.
现在我们得教别人来听到这些频率
Tell me, if we could hear them,
告诉我 如果我们真能听到的话
What, for example, would we hear?
那我们会听到什么
How to never die.
永生的秘密
Who else knows of your research?
还有谁知道你的研究
I don't know.
我也不知道
It's the stuff that I talk about on my radio show,
那是我在电台中谈论的一些乱七八糟的东西
But only Bill and me know
但只有比尔和我知道
the really mind-blowing parts of his theory.
他的那个理论中最震撼人心的部分
Oh, it's been good talking to you, man.
很高兴能与你交谈 老兄
I have been looking for someone who understands frequencies.
我一直在找一个能懂得频率的人
Mr. Segreto,
萨格里托先生
I thought that you came here so that we could talk about them.
我以为你来是要跟我谈谈"他们"的
Oh, yeah, we will soon.
是啊 我们很快就会谈到的
Real soon.
很快
No!
不要
Hi, Lupee!
嗨 露佩
Hi, buddy! Come here.
嗨 小家伙 过来
I'm going to take a bath now.
我要洗澡了
You don't like baths.
你不喜欢洗澡的
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my -- oh, my god.
天啊 天啊
oh, my god! What have I done?!
天啊 我♥干♥了什么啊
What have I done?!
我♥干♥了什么啊
What have I done?!
我♥干♥了什么啊
Lupee!
露佩
Lupee!
露佩
They meet behind closed doors each night
他们每晚都关上大门
to discuss a private agenda.
商讨私密安排
Are they really a secret society of power brokers?
他们真的是权力掮客构成的秘密社团吗
Or is it a conspiracy theory?
还是说这仅仅是一种阴谋论
Find out next, as we uncover the mystery of the Bilderbergs.
接下来 我们将为您揭开彼尔德伯格集团的秘密
Where the Bilderbergs are conducting their annual meeting.
彼尔德伯格集团正在此召开年度大会
Members arrive in dark limousines
会议成员坐在不透光豪车里
surrounded by tight security.
被层层安保人员包围着
Many of the activists
很多激进分子
have been following the Bilderbergs for decades.
已经跟踪彼尔德伯格成员多年了
Oz.
奥兹
Oz, I know you're in there.
奥兹 我知道你在里面
I have something to tell you about them.
我有关于他们的消息要告诉你
I'm heavily armed.
我这里有层层武装保护
I understand, man. It's hard to trust people.
我理解的 老兄 很难信任别人
I understand. More than you know.
我理解的 你根本无法想象
My life's in danger coming here to talk to you.
我是冒着生命危险过来找你谈的
It's in danger just being outside your door.
站在你家门外 就已经是莫大的危险了
I was going to tell you something about Bill Anderson,
我原本是想告诉你一些关于比尔·安德森的事的
But I get it, I get it.
但是我懂的 我明白
I got to go.
我得走了
Wait.
等等
Holy shit!
我♥操♥啊
What don't you got?
有什么是你没有的啊
No "I want to believe" Poster?
竟然没有《我要相信》的海报吗
Why don't you just tell me
不如你现在老实告诉我
What you came here to tell me.
你到这儿来是要告诉我什么的吧
Oz, you should be proud of yourself.
奥兹 你该为自己感到骄傲
They do exist.
他们是真的存在的
And we don't die.
我们是不会死的
But you do.
但你却会死
No, please -- I --
不 求你了 我...
Hello?
喂
Who's this?
你是谁
You know who it is.
你知道我是谁的
Marcus.
马库斯
You brought me back too early.
你太早就把我唤醒了
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
But, Shepherd...
但是 谢博德
What goes around comes around.
种善因得善果 种恶因得恶果
She said she was with the Tsar's secret police.
她说她是沙皇手下的秘密警♥察♥
Because, in the beginning, there was death.
因为在一开始 就是死亡
I'll find her,
我会找到她的
And I will bring her back from where she came.
然后将她带回到这里
Happily ever after.
让你们幸福地生活在一起
Who the hell were those guys?
那些人到底是谁
The guys were after you? Who's your wife?
那些人是冲着你来的吗 你妻子到底是什么人
I'm traveling alone.
我一个人旅行
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表