剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
And that machine he was working on.
以及他在研究的那台机器
The... ghost machine?
那个"探鬼器"吗
It works.
它是有用的
There we go.
好了 住手
Y-y-you need to ask more politely
你如果想用我的电♥话♥
if you want to use my phone.
就得更客气点请求
Shut up! I need to call my parents right now!
闭嘴 我要马上给我父母打电♥话♥
You're still not asking.
你还是没有征得同意
I said "Please"!
我说"请"了
Yeah, but it's not what you say,
没错 但你说什么不重要
it's how you say it, and your tone is still quite rude.
重要的是你话的方式 你的语气仍然很粗鲁
And you're not allowed to barge through my front door
而且你不能这样强行闯入我家大门
and just come into my house and start using my phone.
跑进我家 用我的电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Give me the phone. Please, please.
把电♥话♥给我 求你了 求你了
Madison!
麦迪森
Mom?
妈妈
Madison! Madison! Mom, please help me!
麦迪森 妈妈 救救我
Please come and get me!
赶紧到这里来接我
Where are you? I don't know!
你在哪儿 我不知道
I don't know! Where am I? Give me the phone.
我不知道 我这是在哪儿 给我电♥话♥
Hello? Who am I speaking to here?
你好 请问你是哪位
This is Alison O'donnell.
我是艾莉森·奥唐纳
That was my daughter,
她是我女儿
Madison, and she...
麦迪森 她...
Well, your daughter
好吧 你女儿
just barged through my front door without asking.
刚未经同意就闯进我家大门
She has been missing for a week!
她已经失踪一个星期了
Please...
求求你
tell me, is she okay?
告诉我 她还好吗
Uh, she's, um, a little dirty,
她有点脏
but she's fine, and she's safe now, okay?
但是她还好 她现在安全了 好吗
Don't worry.
不要担心
Where are you?
你在哪里
Uh, where are you?
你住在哪里
My name's Larry Owens.
我叫拉里·欧文斯
I live in Seattle.
我住在西雅图
Can I give you my address?
我把地址给你吗
It's 469 Connaught Street.
地址是康诺特街469号♥
We're in Finley Beach. How did she get to Seattle?
我们住在芬利海滩 她是怎么跑到西雅图的
Madison?
麦迪森
Y-your mother wants to speak with you.
你妈妈要和你通话
This used to be my home.
这里以前是我的家
I did use to live here. Really?
我以前就是住在这儿 真的吗
Well, maybe that's why you came back.
也许这就是你回来的原因吧
Actually, no, I don't think that's possible.
实际上 不对 我认为这是不可能的
We've only been here for a couple of years,
我们在这儿才住了几年
but I don't think you were old enough to remember.
但我觉得你当年没到能记事的年纪啊
You took out some of the crown molding.
你去掉了一些天花顶饰
Yeah, it just made the place look too...
没错 那让这个地方看起来太...
How did you know we did that?
你是怎么知道的
I wonder what they did with my knives?
我很好奇他们把我的短刀怎样处理了
Bastards.
混♥蛋♥们
Okay.
够了
Well, you'll be reunited with your parents soon enough,
你很快就能和你的父母团聚了
and meantime, I'll fix you a sandwich.
现在我给你做个三明治
No, I just need to
不用了 我只需要
freshen up a bit.
梳洗打扮一下
You know, shit, shower, and shave.
你懂的 拉屎 洗澡 刮胡子
Do you have any idea what used to go on in this place
你知道在你住进来之前
before you lived here?
这里发生过什么吗
Well, I heard the rumors.
我有所耳闻
And you're not afraid?
那你就不怕吗
What is there to be afraid of?
那有什么可怕的呢
Ghosts.
鬼
There's no such thing as ghosts.
世上根本就没有鬼
That's cute.
真有意思
Well, it's probably your mom calling you back.
可能是你妈妈回电♥话♥给你
I'm going to tell you this because I trust you, and...
我告诉你这些是因为我信任你
And, hell, even if I didn't, you're the last stop.
该死 就算我不信任你 也只能对你说了
I'd been to Anderson's house, before the fire.
我在那场大火之前 曾去过安德森的家
I wanted to see him in person
我想亲自去看看
why Anderson wasn't cashing Cranfield's check.
安德森为什么不兑现格兰福德的支票
But when I got there, nobody answered.
但当我到那儿的时候 没人应门
I could hear someone was there though,
可是我听见屋里面有动静
so I went around the back.
于是我绕到屋子后面去
There was this vibration.
我听到一种震动声
For no reason, I suddenly felt terrified and so sick.
我突然无缘无故地感到害怕和不舒服
When it stopped,
当震动一停
the feeling immediately went away.
那种感觉立即消失了
It had to have been that machine he was working on,
那肯定跟他正在研究的机器有关
the one he talked about last night, 19 hertz.
就是他昨晚提到的19赫兹
And now I understand why he called it the ghost machine.
现在我明白他为什么把它称为"探鬼器"了
See, I-I never did see Anderson.
我之前从未见过安德森
After I got sick, I figured to hell with this guy.
我感觉到不舒服之后 我心想管他呢
If he doesn't want Cranfield's money, screw him.
如果他不想要格兰福德的钱 那去他的
I got on a plane, flew back home.
我坐上飞机就飞回家了
It was good to be home.
回到家真好
You know, I was in my place
你明白的 在我自己的地方
with my wife, with my daughter, home.
家里有我妻子和女儿
But then, in the middle of the night,
但是后来 在一个午夜
I felt that same sickness come over me again.
那种不舒服的感觉再度袭来
It was the aftereffects
那是接触到那台机器
of being exposed to that machine.
落下的后遗症
Marcus.
马库斯
Marcus.
马库斯
Marcus.
马库斯
If you're not where you're supposed to be,
如果你没有出现在该出现的地方
where would you go?
你会去哪里呢
And what exactly do you think
那你认为
this thing...
那个东西
was... is?
究竟是什么
Well, I didn't know then.
我当时不知道
Right around that time,
在那段日子里
I started having trouble sleeping.
我开始睡不着觉
So... so I would just sit in my daughter's nursery at night.
所以 我晚上就坐在我女儿的婴儿房♥里
Just trying to piece this whole thing together, you know?
试图理出个头绪 你知道吗
It wasn't my baby looking up at me anymore.
看着我的不再是我女儿了
It was someone else.
是其他人
It was another soul.
是另外一个灵魂
Jack...
杰克
It was Donna.
那是唐娜
The girl from high school?
高中时的那个女孩吗
Yes.
是的
The one who killed herself? She didn't kill herself.
自杀的那个 她不是自杀的
It was the other soul that was inside of her that did.
是她体内另一个灵魂干的
Donna's suicide note.
唐娜的遗书
It's all in the third person.
全是用第三人称写的
You think this is proof?
你觉得这能算证据吗
A suicide note...
一封遗书
written by someone who was...
写这封遗书的人...
out of her mind?
精神还不正常
Donna is back...
唐娜回来了
to warn me about them.
提醒我当心他们
In the beginning, there was death.
在一开始 就是死亡
I know this stupid book is trying to tell me something,
我知道这本破书想告诉我些什么
but I'm having a hard time figuring out what.
但是我很难弄清楚到底是什么
Well, it would make more sense
等你再长大些
if you were reading it when you were older,
再看这本书 或许就容易看懂了
a little more in control.
那时候自控力也会更强些
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表