剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
But it certainly intrigued me enough to risk meeting you.
但那成功激起了我来见你们的欲望
First of all, Bill,
首先 比尔
We both know that you didn't do what you're accused of doing.
我们都知道你没有犯下你被指控的那些罪名
Why didn't you take Cranfield's money?
你为什么不要格兰福德的钱
How do you know about that?
你是怎么知道这事的
That's what convinced me to meet you,
正是这一点让我觉得该来见你们
Mentioning Cranfield in your code.
你们在密♥码♥中提到了格兰福德
I'm the guy you kept sending the check back to.
你不断把支票寄回 就是寄到我手上了
I'm Jack Whelan. This is Gary fischer.
我是杰克·威伦 这位是加里·费希尔
He wanted me to cease my research.
他想让我停止我的研究
I could accept the money
我原本可以收下那些钱的
On the sole condition that I end it.
只要我答应停止研究就行
But if I accepted the money and kept working,
但如果我收了钱 又继续研究
There would be... consequences.
就不会有好下场的
And that, between the lines,
他的言外之意就是
I'd better accept the money.
我最好收下那笔钱
There were no conditions.
根本没有什么附加条件啊
I never made any demands on you.
我从来没对你提出过什么要求
What were you working on?
你到底在研究什么
Sound.
声音
Infrasonics.
次声
Very low frequencies.
很低的频率
Most people have been looking at 18 hertz,
大多数人接触的都是18赫兹的
But I experiment at 19.
但我在实验19赫兹的
There are sounds which affect the human being.
有些声音 是会对人类产生影响的
The roar of an alligator, an earthquake, hurricanes.
鳄鱼的咆哮 地震 飓风
All exist within the 19 hertz range.
都在19赫兹的范畴内
Infrasonics, not heard...
次声 你是听不到的
But felt.
但能感觉到
It may allow us a glimpse into natural phenomena
那或许可以让我们窥见通常人们
That a human being is not intended to see or hear.
本不该看到或听到的自然现象
What things?
什么样的东西
Wh-what are you talking about?
你指的到底是什么
What were you building, Bill?
你到底是在建造什么 比尔
Do you believe in ghosts?
你们相信鬼的存在吗
I made a ghost machine.
我造出了一台"探鬼器"
I know.
我知道
It -- it sounds goofy.
那听上去很愚蠢
It needs a better name.
它需要个更好听的名字
But that's what it is.
但其实质功能就是那样的
A device that see ghosts.
一台可以看见鬼的机器
Get down. Get down!
趴下 快趴下
Gary, 911!
加里 拨♥打♥911
Come on, come on. Come on.
坚持住 坚持住 坚持住
Q-- qu-- qui reverti.
逆 逆存者
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不要
Oh, god damn it!
该死的
911 -- state the nature of your emergency.
911 请陈述您当前需要怎样的帮助
Police, fire, or ambulance?
是要找警♥察♥ 消防队 还是救护车
Please state the nature of your emergency.
请陈述您当前需要怎样的帮助
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表