剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
Come on! She'll be there.
来 她会去的
Get off him!
放开他
The building.
那栋楼
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
I want some.
我想要
New page!
换一页
My name's Madison. What's yours?
我叫麦迪森 你叫什么
Meadow.
麦朵
Is your dad Todd Crane?
你♥爸♥是托德·克莱恩吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
Oh, nothing. My dad knows him.
没事 我爸认识他
Which class are you in?
你是哪个班的
Oh, I just got here today.
我今天才转学过来
We moved from Portland.
我们从波特兰搬来的
I need to go to the office and see what class I'm in.
我得去办公室看看我是几班的
You think you could show me how to get there?
你能带我去吗
Please.
拜托了
It's my first day, and I don't know anybody.
我第一天来 我谁都不认识
You don't want to be unfriendly...
你不想不友好吧
Do you?
是吧
We've got officers canvassing the neighborhood.
我们已经让警官在附近排查了
For who?
找谁
And don't water it down, because my daughter
别跟我遮遮掩掩的 我女儿
was just at a house where a man was murdered.
刚刚去的那所房♥子里 有个男人死在里面了
We're looking for whoever killed Larry Owens.
我们在寻找杀死拉里·欧文斯的凶手
I wanted to ask you about the man at your beach house,
我想打听一下 到你们海滩别♥墅♥去的那个男人
the one who identified himself as an FBI agent.
自称是联调局探员的那个
Is this...
是...
him?
他吗
No. No.
不是 不是
The man was much younger than that.
那人要年轻得多
And he had this creepy coldness about him, like, uh...
他有一种可怕的冷漠感
He didn't care about anything.
就好像他什么都不在乎
Okay.
好了
The office is over here.
办公室在这边
Does that door go outside?
那扇门是通向外面的吗
Yeah. I guess.
对 我想是吧
Got an idea.
我有个想法
Let's go to the mall.
我们去逛商场吧
I got some money.
我身上有些钱
I did it all the time at my old school.
我在以前的学校经常这么干
Come on, let's go.
来吧 走
We'll be back in an hour.
我们1小时后就回来
I've never done this before.
我可从没干过这种事呢
I went there,
我去过那里
to the building,
去过那栋大楼
and I knocked, and nobody was there. I kn-- I knocked.
我敲门了 但是里面没人 我了敲门的
All right, but you need to help me.
好吧 但你得帮助我
Only if you help me.
前提是你帮我
He died before he was born.
他还未出世就夭折了
Who?
谁
Your son.
你儿子
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢你
Can you help me?
你能帮助我吗
I'm lost.
我糊涂了
It was supposed to be easier.
一切原本不该这么复杂的
Knew the building,
我知道那栋大楼
but I can't find my way over.
但是我进不去
I'm sure, if you keep looking, you'll find him.
我相信只要你继续找 就一定能找到他
I'm not talking to you.
我不是在和你说话
I'm talking to your son.
我是在和你儿子说话
He's right next to you.
他就在你旁边
Oh, yeah?
是吗
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
He doesn't have one where he is.
他现在还没有名字
Says he'll wait for you there.
他说他会在那边等着你
And he'll wait for Amy.
他还会等艾米
But not for Rose.
但不会等罗丝
Whelan.
威伦
Let's go.
跟我走
How do you know those names?
你是怎么知道那些名字的
Was I talking in my sleep?
我睡着的时候说梦话了吗
Whelan. I said, let's go.
威伦 我说了 跟我走
Everything will become clear to you soon enough.
很快你就会想起所有事了
The -- the headaches and the confusion, they'll all pass.
头疼和记忆混乱的症状 都会不见的
Can I just have a small shot to get through this pain?
能让我喝小一杯 来抑制疼痛吗
Can I just have a small sip, Rose?
让我喝点酒行吗 罗丝
I know it'll help.
我知道这会管用的
Just until the pain goes away and --
疼痛感一消失...
No more after this.
喝完这杯就不喝了
Baby, you don't need it anymore.
宝贝 你再也不需要它了
This is a new life,
这是你的新生
It's -- it's a fresh start for you, for us.
对你 对我们而言都是全新的开始
You again.
又是你
You can't keep out of trouble?
你就不能别惹麻烦吗
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I got to get out of here by tonight.
我必须在夜晚降临前出去
It's -- it's not me that needs the help, it's my wife.
不是我需要帮助 是我的妻子
She's, uh...
她...
she's been caught up into some...
她被卷入某个...
This group,
某个组织
a cult o-o-or whatever.
邪教还是什么的
They call themselves Qui Reverti.
他们自称是逆存者
And they've, uh -- they've brainwashed her
然后他们...他们给她洗♥脑♥了
into thinking she's somebody else.
让她认为自己是另外一个人
And...
并且
I can't find her.
我找不到她
But they're the ones responsible for the Anderson killings.
但安德森一家的死亡事件就是他们干的
You don't need my help, Whelan.
你不需要我的帮助 威伦
You should find yourself a shrink.
你该给自己找个心理医生
The body you fished out of the harbor, Pier nine,
你在港口9号♥码头打捞上来的尸体
two gunshot wounds, right forearm was punctured.
身上有两处枪伤 右前臂被贯穿
The guy that killed him was the same guy that shot Anderson.
杀死他的和杀死安德森的是同一个人
Used the same gun.
用的是同一把枪
.45 double-barrel pistol.
点45口径双管手♥枪♥
You can check with ballistics.
你可以做个弹道测试来验证
The gunman is reverti.
枪手就是逆存者
I've seen him talk to my wife.
我看到过他和我妻子说话
Where?
在哪儿
Le Soleil Hotel.
太阳酒店
She's not there anymore.
她已经不在那儿了
I thought --
我以为...
I thought Crane would know where she was.
我以为克莱恩会知道她的下落
The guy you knocked around this morning?
就是今天早上被你暴揍的那个人吗
He's a... trustee of an old office building downtown,
他是...市里一栋办公大楼的托管人
along with my wife and some guy called,
除了他 我妻子 还有一个叫...
Marcus Fox.
马库斯·福克斯的人
They're due to meet there this evening.
他们今晚应该会在那里见面
What do you know about Marcus Fox?
关于马库斯·福克斯你都知道些什么
Fox is a cold case of mine.
福克斯牵扯到我的一桩悬案
A homicide just occurred at Fox's former residence
在福克斯的故居里发生了一起谋杀案
that displayed some signatures matching the old case.
从现场的迹象来看和一起旧案很像
Were they bound?
他们被绑住了吗
Hands and knees up against their chest?
双手和膝盖抵在胸口
Go.
开始
You suck at this.
你玩得糟透了
You so lied to me.
你骗得我好惨啊
You said we were going to the mall,
你说我们要去逛商场的
and now I'm going to get in so much trouble.
现在我可要惹大♥麻♥烦了
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表