剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
We wanted that baby more than anything!
我们想要那个孩子胜过一切
I didn't.
我不想
And then these crazy, twisted... zealots
然后这些疯狂扭曲的狂热信徒们
preyed upon you and... and...
折磨烦扰着你
and made you say and do horrible things.
让你说出 做出许多可怕的事情
And made you believe that... I killed that baby.
让你相信... 那孩子是我杀的
That is a lie!
你在说谎
I killed it!
是我杀的
Cause I don't want to have a baby with you!
因为我不想和你生孩子
I don't love you!
我不爱你
I did it to make Amy go away,
我那样做是为了让艾米消失
and now Amy is gone!
现在艾米已经一去不返
Jack, please...
杰克 求求你
Give me my triggers.
把我的唤醒信物给我
I feel so sad for you.
我真为你感到难过
I'm so sorry, Amy...
我很抱歉 艾米
that I wasn't there to save you...
我当时没能救你
to protect our baby.
没能保护我们的孩子
I know you love me,
我知道你爱我
and I know you loved our unborn child.
我也知道你爱我们那尚未出生的孩子
I will never let her go.
我永远不会放开她的
She's not here. It's just me.
她不在这里 只有我
If it makes you feel any better,
也许这能让你好过一点
she doesn't know that I terminated the pregnancy.
她不知道我让她流产了
I don't believe a word you say anymore.
我不相信你说的任何一个字
You'll figure it out
你会明白的
in a way that you can understand
用一种你能理解的方式
when things are less black and white to you,
当世事对你来说不是那么黑白分明
less life and death.
不是非生既死的时候
I laid his tiny shell to rest
我让他的小躯体得到了安息
with the highest respect paid to the newly adjourned,
用上了对新的休眠者最高的敬意
and if you find him one day,
如果有一天你找到了他
you'll know that I left him there
你会知道是我把他留在那儿的
so that you can all be together again.
那样你们就可以全家重聚了
A gift from an old love.
算是一份来自旧爱的礼物
It's a trigger for your next life.
那是唤醒你来世的信物
Good-bye, Jack.
再见了 杰克
Madison!
麦迪森
See anything?
看到什么了吗
No.
没有
Hello?
有人吗
Madison!
麦迪森
What's that smell?
那是什么气味
Si-Simon!
萨蒙
No! Get back.
不要 退后些
Stay here. No!
待在外面 不
Oh, God.
老天
Oh, God, Jesus Christ.
我的上帝啊
Madison!
麦迪森
No. Madison!
不要 麦迪森
Come on.
快点
Have to get out. Get out.
我们必须得出去 出去
Please, don't take him away.
请不要带走他
Please, don't take him away.
请不要带走他
Did you call 911? I can't. It hurts.
你打911了吗 我打不了 太疼了
I can't. I'm sorry!
我打不了 对不起
I need an ambulance.
我需要救护车
An ambulance.
一辆救护车
6105 Oakdale.
奥克戴尔6105号♥
6105 Oakdale.
奥克戴尔6105号♥
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢
Help me, help me.
救救我 救救我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Baby, I'm sorry. No, no, no, no, no.
宝贝 对不起 不 不 不要
No, no, no.
不 不 不要
Ame.
小艾
I know there's never a good time, but...
我知道什么时候谈这事都不合适 但是
I need to talk.
我真的得跟你谈谈
I just called the hospital to, um...
我刚打电♥话♥给医院了
Make arrangements for, uh...the body,
对幼子的遗体做了一下安排
And they said you'd already done that.
他们说你已经安排过了
It's been taken care of.
我都已经处理好了
Honey, that's a decision we should come to together.
亲爱的 那该是我们共同去做的决定
I said no autopsy.
我说过不要进行尸检
It's how to lay him to rest.
重要的是如何让他安息
I know we both need closure and to move on,
我知道我们都想了结这事 重新开始
But there's a permanence to all this
但这一切永远都是有影响的
That you can't do alone.
你不能独自去面对
We need to decide together.
我们必须共同决定
I said, I took care of it.
我说了我已经都处理好了
I had the body cremated.
我把他的遗体火化了
The body is just a box.
身体只是个躯壳而已
Ame?
小艾
Ame, you okay?
小艾 你没事吧
Be out in a minute.
我一会儿就出来
I laid his tiny shell to rest
我让他的小躯壳安息了
With the highest respect paid to the newly adjourned,
用上了对新的休眠者最高的敬意
And if you find him one day,
如果有一天你找到了他
You'll know that I left him there
你会知道是我把他留在那儿的
So that you can all be together again.
那样你们就可以全家重聚了
You keep the parents on ice.
你安抚一下她的父母
I want to take a look inside first.
我先进去看一眼
Roger, will do.
明白 我会的
Marcus Fox.
马库斯·福克斯
I hoped you were dead.
我还满心希望你死了呢
Richard,
理查德
understand that I've waited over 80 years for this moment.
你得明白我等这一刻已经等了80多年了
The risk here is so much greater than the reward.
现在我们面临的风险要比好处大多了
We're part of a group that can live forever.
我们属于一个可以永生的群体
If you do this thing now that they forbid,
如果你做了他们明令禁止的事
we're no longer a part of that group.
我们就不再属于那个群体了
We can no longer live forever.
我们再也不能永生了
The minute you step in there, it is done.
一旦你踏进那扇门 一切就注定了
If we are caught.
前提是我们被抓
Don't you think I've thought of all this?
你以为我没考虑过这些吗
Well, since you're here, no.
既然你都来了 说明你肯定没仔细考虑过
Rose, nothing good can come from this.
罗丝 这事不会有好结果的
It's worth it.
那也值得
Hello, Peter.
你好 皮特
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Can you keep a secret?
你可以保守一个秘密吗
That was rude.
你这样可真无礼
Especially as Ms. Gilchrist here has quite the gift for you.
何况吉尔克里斯小姐还有份大礼要送给你呢
Why are you doing this? I don't want anything from you.
你们来找我♥干♥什么 我不想要你们的任何东西
I left him there
我把他留在了那儿
So that you can all be together again.
那样你们就可以全家重聚了
A gift from an old love.
算是一份来自旧爱的礼物
I know you weren't prepared to return like the reverti are.
我知道你还没准备好像逆存者那样复生
99% of the population of the entire world
全世界99%的人口
can't or won't be able to have this extraordinary experience.
都无法享受这种超然的经历
Isn't it incredible?
那很棒不是吗
Bix...
比克斯
When you died, in my arms,
你当年在我的怀里死去的时候
you weren't properly inducted or oriented.
你并没有得到恰当的引导
I didn't know exactly what I was doing, but...
我当时完全不知道该怎么做 但是
Because this is all new for you,
因为这一切对你来说都是全新的经历
you might be more unsettled
你或许会更加不安
Or experience headaches.
或是感到头痛
But this will pass.
但这一切都会过去的
Bix,
比克斯
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表