剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
第一季 第二集
入 侵 者
I thought you hated jazz.
你不是讨厌爵士乐嘛
I guess the music just took me away.
我被音乐迷得神魂颠倒了
Bye.
再见
Because, in the beginning, there was death.
因为在一开始 就是死亡
No!
不要
20 people do it a day.
每天都有20位乘客下车
The last three weeks,
过去三周里
I have been telling you about Bill Anderson.
我一直在跟你们说比尔·安德森
Judy, and son, Matt, lost their lives
朱迪和儿子马特都被杀了
when they tried to keep this from us.
因为他们想对我们隐瞒这个惊天的秘密
Nine years goes fast, eh, Marcus?
9年过得真快 是吧 马库斯
We don't die. But you do.
我们是不会死的 但你却会死
You brought me back too early.
你太早就把我唤醒了
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
What goes around comes around.
种善因得善果 种恶因得恶果
Madison!
麦迪森
Madison!
麦迪森
Madison!
麦迪森
Madison!
麦迪森
May I have your attention, please?
请大家注意
Train number 85...
85次列车...
终点站:波特兰
全美大巴 始发站:芬利海滩
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
"In the beginning, there was death."
"在一开始 就是死亡"
Kerry, Crane, and Hardy.
凯利&克莱恩&哈迪公♥司♥
Oh, hi, um... Amy Whelan, please?
你好 我找艾米·威伦
Are you expected?
你有预约吗
Yeah. Well... no.
是的...没有
Maybe, but probably not.
或许吧 但大概是没有
I'm, uh, Jack Whelan. I'm her husband.
我是杰克·威伦 是她丈夫
Have a seat, please.
请先坐着等一会儿
Okay.
好的
Hello?
喂
Amy...
艾米
Your hero is he... here.
你的英雄来...了
I'll, uh...
我就...
I'll just drop this off and be out of here.
我就是来送这个 然后就走
Follow me.
跟我来
Mr. Crane?
克莱恩先生
Jack, brother man, it's been a while.
杰克 老兄 好久不见
Todd Crane.
托德·克莱恩
Yeah, I know, I know. Good to see you, Todd.
我知道 见到你真高兴 托德
So how can I help you out?
有什么事吗
I have a lunch in the city,
我来城里赴约吃午餐
and, uh, Amy managed to forget her phone last night, so I...
艾米昨晚忘带手♥机♥了 所以我就...
I thought I'd get it back to her, and, uh...
我想给她送过来
So I just need to know where she is.
我只是想知道她在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
The thing is,
问题是
Amy's not in Seattle this week.
艾米这周不在西雅图
At least not with us.
至少没在我们这儿
So she hasn't dropped by yet?
她还没来过吗
No.
没有
She's staying with some friends,
她要跟朋友住
and she said she might drop in the office.
她说她可能会来趟公♥司♥
I thought I'd catch her,
我以为能碰见她
but, uh, obviously, she hasn't, so...
但显然她不在
Right.
是啊
Well, listen, if that's the case,
如果是这样
you could leave the phone with me,
你可以把手♥机♥留在我这儿
and I'll get it to her when I see her.
等我见到她时就给她
No, that's fine. Thanks, Todd.
不用了 谢谢 托德
I'll, uh... I'll make sure she gets it.
我 我还是自己给她吧
Is there something I should know, Jack?
是不是有什么我需要知道的情况 杰克
About what?
关于什么的
Amy.
关于艾米
No.
没有
Anything I should know... Todd?
有什么情况是我需要知道的吗 托德
I will tell Ame that you were here,
我会告诉小艾你来过
if I see her or she calls.
前提是我见着她或她来电♥话♥
Daniella?
丹妮艾拉
Would you walk Jack out, please?
送杰克出去好吗
No, no, that's all right. That's fine.
不 不用了 不必客气
I, uh... I wasted enough of your time already.
我已经占用你们很多时间了
I'll see myself out, thanks.
我自己出去吧 谢了
Amy.
艾米
Amy, Amy.
艾米 艾米
Amy, wake up.
艾米 醒醒
You're having a bad dream.
你做噩梦了
Amy, you're freaking me out.
艾米 你吓着我了
Wake up.
快醒醒
Ame, Ame. Honey.
小艾 亲爱的
Amy.
艾米
Amy, wake up. You're dreaming.
艾米 醒醒 你在做梦
Come on, baby.
快啊 亲爱的
Wake up.
醒醒
Okay?
没事了吧
You all right?
你还好吗
Yes.
嗯
Amy's all right.
艾米没事
Because, in the beginning, there was death.
因为在一开始 就是死亡
Hey, Jack, it's Brud.
杰克 我是布拉德
When you coming back with my car?
你什么时候能把我的车开回来
Give me a call?
给我回电♥话♥好吗
You ready?
准备好了吗
No, please, I... I live...
不 让我进去 我住在...
Let me ask you about your husband.
我得问问你丈夫的情况
Uh, Simon, you said?
你说他叫萨蒙是吗
Recently separated?
近期处于分居状态
I'm Simon O'Donnell, Madison's father.
我是萨蒙·奥唐纳 麦迪森的父亲
Mr. O'Donnell, would you wait outside
奥唐纳先生 你能先在外面
for just another minute? No. Oh, God!
稍等一下吗 不要 天呐
Greetings to Truth's Soldiers of truth.
向真理战士致敬
on the Oz Turner pirate radio hour and podcast...
正用奥兹·特纳的海盗电台时段和播客...
filling in for Oz Turner.
代替他进行广播
Officially...
官方声称...
officially, the Oz Turner death is being ruled a suicide.
官方声称奥兹·特纳是死于自杀
It...
这...
it's an absurdity on par with the Warren Commission.
此番言论和沃伦委员会一样荒谬
而成立的委员会
为调查肯尼迪总统之死
I-I suppose it's what?
知道我是怎么想的吗
Just a coincidence that Oz Turner is eternally silenced
奥兹·特纳被永远灭口难道只是巧合吗
after talking about the murder of Bill Anderson's wife and his son
此前他刚刚谈论过比尔·安德森的妻儿被谋害
and the destruction of Bill Anderson's laboratory.
及其实验室被毁一事
If you're out there right now listening, Mr. Anderson,
如果你正在收听这个广播 安德森先生
we are all here to make sure
我们将齐心协力
that you evade capture, my brother.
帮助你躲避追捕 我的兄弟
And I suppose it's just a coincidence
我看 在奥兹·特纳曝光
that Oz Turner is found dead just days after revealing
那个名为"逆存者"的秘密社团数日之后
the name of, until then, a secret society we now know as Qui Reverti.
即被发现死亡 也是一种巧合吧
Professor Purdue used to say
普杜教授过去常常说
that coincidence is a coward's rationale.
"巧合"一词只是懦夫的借口
You know, I am in fear
我确实害怕
of those that assassinated Oz.
那些杀死奥兹的人
They are out there listening.
他们正在外面听着我的广播
They are putting their cross hairs on me.
他们的准心已经瞄准了我
But I want those killers to know one thing.
但我要告诉那些杀手一件事
That I and every loyal listener,
那就是我和每一个忠实听众
we are disciples of Oz Turner.
我们都是奥兹·特纳的信徒
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表