剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表
Get her to a psych ward now.
马上送她去精神病院
Wait, wait. My bag.
等下 我的书包
Hey, Todd...
对了 托德
what goes around comes around.
种善因得善果 种恶因得恶果
This is Todd Crane. I need to speak to Rose.
我是托德·克莱恩 我要和罗丝通话
It's urgent, intensely urgent.
情况紧急 非常紧急
We have a problem we thought we were never going to have again.
我们遇到了一个我们以为再也不会遇到的问题
Welcome back, Truth's Soldiers of truth.
欢迎回来 真理战士们
Tim Truth carrying on the tradition for Oz Turner,
蒂姆·楚斯秉承奥兹·特纳的传统
coming to you live from the Oz Turner broadcast center.
正在通过奥兹·特纳的广播中心为您现场播报
Never forget.
永远不忘
Tonight's topic, as it has been since his cowardly murder,
自他被谋杀后 今晚的话题
is our fallen brother, Oz Turner.
是我们倒下的兄弟 奥兹·特纳
Together, we will find who did this to him
我们会共同找出杀害他
and Bill Anderson's family.
和比尔·安德森一家的凶手
If you're out there listening, Bill,
如果你正在听着 比尔
know that you're not alone.
要知道 你并非孤身一人
We're with you.
我们和你并肩同在
I don't know about this, Jack.
我觉得这么做不太好吧 杰克
Cranfield is not the type of person you can just drop in on.
格兰福德不是你随随便便就可以登门拜访的人
So what's the worst that can happen?
最糟糕的情况又能怎样
They ask us to leave? Big deal.
他们让我们离开 有什么大不了的
Go ahead.
走吧
All right.
好吧
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
All right.
好了
Here we go.
那我们进去吧
What's going on with this guy?
那家伙是怎么回事
Hi. Gary Fischer.
你好 我是加里·费希尔
I'm an attorney for Mr. Cranfield.
我是格兰福德先生的律师
Sorry, Mr. Fischer,
抱歉 费希尔先生
Tonight's occasion is invitation only.
今晚只有受邀的人才能前来
I'm going to have to ask you
我恐怕得请你
to turn the vehicle around and leave the premises.
掉转车头 离开这里了
Immediately.
立刻
Thank you.
谢谢
What the hell was that all about?
刚刚是怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
Can we get round the back through those woods?
我们能从那片树林绕到后面去吗
Can I do what?
我能做什么
Pull over.
停车
What? Pull over.
什么 快停车
This is not very smart, Jack. This is a bad idea.
这可不明智 杰克 这是个糟糕的主意
Jack, what are you doing, man?
杰克 你要干什么
Shit!
该死
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Can you see?
你能看到吗
Right.
能
Let's see if this works.
我们看看这么做行不行
Here you go.
好了
What is that?
那是什么啊
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
Shit.
我♥操♥
That's Cranfield.
那是格兰福德
Amy?
艾米
Oh, oh, we got to go. We got to go!
我们得走了 我们得赶快走
Come on!
快跑
Shit!
该死
Jesus. What the hell was that?
天啊 刚刚那是什么情况啊
I don't know. Was that a funeral?
我不知道 那是葬礼吗
I don't know. Some kind of goddamn funeral?
我不知道 难道是什么诡异的葬礼吗
How the hell would I know? Why don't you know, Gary?!
我他妈怎么知道 你怎么会不知道 加里
If I knew, I would tell you, Jack.
如果我知道 我肯定会告诉你的 杰克
I don't know!
我真不知道
You told me about the whole goddamn thing! I don't know!
是你告诉我这些怪事的 我不知道
Why was my wife there?!
为什么我妻子也在那儿
I don't know, Jack! Why was Amy the?!
我不知道 杰克 艾米怎么也在那儿
What was she doing there, Gary?!
她在那儿干什么 加里
Shut up! God damn it!
闭嘴 该死的
You're not helping!
你这样可没用
Stop the car! Stop the goddamn car!
停车 把车给我停下
God damn it!
该死的
Shit! Jesus!
操 天啊
Keep it together, man!
振作一点 老兄
Did you see that back there?!
你看到刚刚那一幕了吗
You know that I did.
你知道我看到了
Look, I'm scared, too, man.
听着 我也被吓到了 老兄
My wife was at that -- that --
我妻子竟然也在...
Whatever that was.
那个什么鬼东西的现场
Was it a funeral?
那是个葬礼吗
Hope it was a funeral, Jack.
但愿是葬礼吧 杰克
Hope they weren't euthanizing or murdering the old man.
希望不是在对那个老人实施安乐死或是谋杀他
Sh--
她...
She's been --
她一直...
She's been...not herself.
她最近 确实像变了个人
She's been acting weird. All kinds of crazy shit.
她的举止很奇怪 出现各种疯狂的行为
But that -- that was...
但是刚刚那一幕
Yeah, I'm scared.
好吧 我被吓到了
I'm scared that my life as I know it is over.
我怕我曾经熟悉的生活已经完了
Cranfield is...
格兰福德...
Jesus, man.
天啊 老兄
Where the hell are we going to get answers from now, Jack?
我们要上哪儿寻求答案去啊 杰克
There's still Bill Anderson.
可以找比尔·安德森
We've gone late, like we always do.
我们又一如既往地迟了
Bill Anderson,
比尔·安德森
If you're listening, stay strong, brother.
如果你也在收听 请挺住 兄弟
We're here for you, brother.
我们会支持你的 兄弟
You sure Anderson will be able to crack this code you made up?
你确定安德森可以解出你编的这段密♥码♥吗
Sure, it's a simple transposition code.
当然了 那是个很简单的换位密♥码♥
When I was on probation at LAPD,
我在洛杉矶警局试用期间
I worked radio encryption.
曾经负责过无线加密工作
Tactical and narcotics use it quite a bit.
战略小队和缉毒警♥察♥经常使用
Now, Anderson is an acoustic engineer,
安德森是个声学工程师
So he should be able to recognize
所以他应该能够识别出
how these numbers correspond to a time and place.
这些数字所对应的时间和地点
He'll know it's for him without saying his name?
你不说出他的名字 他都知道是给他听的吗
Yeah, there's personalized information in there
是的 里面有一些私人信息
that only he would know.
是只有他本人才知道的
Like the serial number of the machine
比如他在地下室建造的
he was building in the basement.
那台机器的序列号♥
That number to call -- 1-800-555-0192.
请拨♥打♥号♥码 1-800-555-0192
Next caller. Never forget.
下一位来电者 永远不忘
Yes, Tim, never forget.
好的 蒂姆 永远不忘
Serial number gm67509.
序列号♥GM67509
23.14 hertz.
23.14赫兹
Are the encryption hackers picking up their pencils,
西海岸的那些加密黑客
going old school all over the west coast right now or what?
又开始拿起笔头 采用老式方法了还是怎样
Thank you, soldier.
谢谢你 大兵
Let's hope it works.
希望这方法能成功
Let me tell you, though, brother,
不过我告诉你 兄弟
this had better not be some soldier for the new world order
这最好别是某个大兵想建立新世界的秩序
Using Oz Turner's broadcast to
利用奥兹·特纳的电台
disseminate encrypted information.
来传播加密信息
Just sayin'.
就说说而已
Thank you.
谢谢
That's him.
他来了
Here we go.
要开始了
Very nice double transposition encryption you devised.
你设计的双重换位加密法很高端
The key number nearly eluded me,
我差点没破解出那个关键数字
剧集 | 寄居者(2014) | 导航列表