剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
defibrillators in case of heart attacks,
针筒
needles.
以前我紧张的时候,我妈都会唱
My mama used to sing My Favorite Things
《仙乐飘飘处处闻》里的 那首《我的最爱》给我听
from The Sound of Music when I got nervous.
我不知道那首歌♥
I don't know it.
还好我不知道,因为我不会唱歌♥
And you're glad I don't, 'cause I can't sing.
等等
Wait.
我知道你最爱的一个东西是什么了
I know one of your favorite things.
事实上,是两个东西
Actually, I know two of 'em.
唷哦
Ey-o!
-噢 -噢
-Oh. -Oh.
哈罗
Hello.
你们好吗?
How are y'all doing?
嘿,医生
Hey, Doc.
呃,有点…紧张
Uh, a little--a little nervous.
好,鲍比,我们是有进步了
Well, Bobby, there is progress,
但进步的速度不是我们所希望的那样
but it's not the pace of progress that we'd hoped.
虽然有些不愈合的情形 可以不靠手术去治疗
While some nonunions can be treated nonsurgically,
但我们可能需要考虑骨移植
we may need to look at bone grafts
或内部固定,这代表
or internal fixation, and that means
我们会需要在骨头的外部
that we would attach metal plates and screws
放一些金属板或螺丝,或是放个棒子…
to the outside of the bone or place a rod...
杰克,今天发生了我一生中
Jack, worst thing that ever happened to me
最糟糕的一件事
happened today.
比爸自杀还糟糕吗?
Worse than when Dad shot himself?
第二糟的
Second worst.
一个老家伙往我嘴里丢大便
An old guy threw shit at me into my mouth.
我噎住了,还吞了一些
I gagged, swallowed some.
超恐怖
Horrifying.
你想笑就笑吧…
Giggle if you want to...
但是以前的我,会揍扁那个家伙
...but the old me would've hit the guy.
哇,可是今天,时间就慢下来了
Wham! Today, time slowed down.
杰克,我告诉你
Jack, I'm telling you,
咒诅者让我能够
the Condamned has given me access
自我连结到禅宗的意识
to some self-connected Zen awareness
像这样子的挑战是正常的
that challenges like this are normal.
如果没有挑战 我们要怎么知道我们在成长?
Without challenges, how would we know we were growing?
丢大便才不正常
Throwing shit's not normal.
谢天谢地,那是不正常的
Thankfully, it's abnormal.
是没错
That's true.
但我说的是…
But what I'm saying is that--
阿士,我这里需要你的帮忙
Ace, I need your help here.
我的大脑已经超过负荷了,好吗?
My brain's on overload, okay?
就像两条轨道上的两列火车
It's two trains on two tracks.
一条是前往一座小镇,名叫
One track's headed toward a town called
让格利撤诉吧
Let's Get Gully to Drop the Lawsuit.
另一条则朝着一座城市狂奔,名叫
And the other one's barreling towards the city called
有一个神秘的女人出现
What the Hell Am I Supposed to Do When
希望能让她印象深刻的时候 我到底该怎么办?
a Mysterious Woman Shows Up Looking to be Impressed?
我得让两列火车在同一条轨道上
I need to get both trains on the same kind of track.
-这个车站还真繁忙 -我们明天
-It's a busy station. -We need to impress
得让这个康蒂纽公♥司♥来的女士印象深刻
this corporate Continuum lady tomorrow.
我知道他们也有在观察反乌托邦
I know they're looking at Dystopia,
因为我们就是在那里遇见布禄士的
'cause that's where we met Brooks.
但我们得比格利还强
But we need to out-Gully Gully,
只是我们做不到
except we can't,
因为他有烟火,还有…
'cause he has the fireworks and the--
还有…那些铁丝网
and the--and the razor wire
还有大型烟火跟大场馆
and the pyrotechnics and the big arena.
而DWL的场馆又脏又旧,都快倒了
And the DWL's got a dumpy arena that's fuckin' breakin' down
-倒的速度还比我们修得快 -杰克
-faster than we can fix it up! -Jack.
又脏又旧的场馆不代表什么
A dumpy arena doesn't mean shit,
就像嘴巴里的大便不代表什么
just like shit in your mouth doesn't mean shit.
我是说,一开始的确是有点什么
I mean, it does for a few minutes.
你绝对会想要洗干净,用力地洗
You definitely wanna wash it out vigorously.
但你懂我意思吗?
But you get me?
DWL的重点不是这个地方
The DWL is not the place.
是这里的人
It's the people.
我同意
I agree.
但我不知道要怎么让人印象深刻
But I do not know how to make that impressive.
你知道,我在想
You know, I was thinkin',
是什么让每个摔角手
what-what about each of the wrestlers
有他们自己的特别之处,你懂吗?
makes them special, you know?
每个…每个人的亮点在哪?
What's--what's everyone's light?
我们让他们坐下
So we sit 'em down.
我们问他们每个人一个问题…
We ask 'em each a question that--
让大家知道他们是谁
that shows us who they are.
好,灵魂层面上的
Yeah, on a soul level.
类似
Kinda.
但然后我要怎么做?
But then what do I do?
把记事本给我
Give me that legal pad.
我想我知道我们该怎么做了
I think I know how we can do this.
阿士,我看不懂
Ace, I'm not gonna be able to read that.
好了,各位,我们要来拍宣传片罗
All right, people, we are gonna shoot a promo!
我们要互相帮助
We gotta help each other.
拉对方一把
Carry each other.
来吧,各位,开始吧
Let's go, people! Let's go!
-这需要团体的努力 -好
-It's gonna be a group effort! -All right.
开始罗
Game on.
这里比看起来还高,兄弟
This is higher than it looks, man.
有我在,兄弟
I got you, brother.
我们快点做完吧
Let's get this done quick.
不要往下看
And just don't look down.
我在往上看
I'm looking up.
但我只能看到上面的东西 这就是问题的所在
All I see is up. That's the problem.
无论我走到哪,看到的都是天空
Everywhere I turn, it's just sky.
这不正常,兄弟
It's not normal, man.
你还好吗?
You good?
不,我不好
No, I'm not good.
在我吐之前赶快拍完吧
Let's shoot this before I puke.
小心下面
Look out below!
呼,他们上一次消毒 这个地方是什么时候?
Whew, when's the last time they fumigated this place?
我好像听到什么东西在动
I thought I heard something move.
噢
Aww.
噢,这真是太美了
Oh, it's so beautiful.
看起来很棒,两位
It looks great, fellas.
我会不会太亮了?
Am I too shiny?
我觉得我流汗了
I feel sweaty.
你看起来很完美
You look perfect.
-黛比,你还好吗?-还好,没事,我只是…
-Deb, you okay? -Yeah, no, I just--
你让我想起我的表亲莎拉
you reminded me of my cousin Sarah.
她人很好,跟你一样
She was nice, like you.
好的…
Okay, okay.
呃…
Um...
要开始的时候跟我说
Tell me when.
你去哪找来的单车?
Where'd you get the bike?
康妮的车♥库♥
Connie had it in her garage.
你还在跟那个肮脏的女人约会吗?
You're still dating Dirty Bird?
我觉得我们现在的状态 是间歇式的亲密关系
I'd call what we're doing more intermittent intimacy
一切都取决于她的心情
dictated by her mood
-还有我的体味 -嗯哼
-and my body odor. -Mm-hmm.
准备好了吗?
We ready to do this?
我就…呃,转一圈
I'll just, uh, swing around,
然后再骑回来你这里
come back up towards you.
等你说开始
You say when.
好吧,怎么了?
Okay, then.
我在这里犯过很多错,标
I've made a lot of mistakes here, Bill,
在这个地方
in this place.
我们年轻的时候都会犯错
We both did. We were young.
我已经不再年轻了
I'm not young anymore.
但我还是一直在犯错
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表