剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
谢了,兄弟,我跟你说
Thanks, man. Yeah, I'm telling you, man,
他们得开始听听我对这里的想法了
they gotta start listening to my ideas around here.
我要去找一些放在视频墙的图形模板
I'm gonna get some graphics templates for this video wall
升级我们的比赛
up our game.
我可以帮忙把这里提升到 一个全新的水平,兄弟
I can help bring this place to whole new level, bro.
我希望他们会听你的,兄弟
I-I hope they listen to you, man.
-你的天赋还没被发掘 -哈哈哈,对,没错
-Your genius is untapped. -Ha ha ha. Yes, it is.
别担心,你有两粒
Don't worry. You got two of 'em.
嘿,呃…
D, hey, uh...
克里斯特在博览会上亲我的时候…
when Crystal kissed me at the fair...
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你觉得那是什么意思?
...what do you think that meant?
我没看到
Didn't see it.
-她有伸舌头吗?-没有
-She tongue you? -No.
她有吸你的嘴唇吗?
Did she suck on your lip?
像…你知道,就是往下压一下
Like, you know, kinda clamping down for a second,
然后往回拉,发出微弱的啵啵声?
then pulling back and making a very faint popping sound?
-没有 -她有靠在你的大腿上
-No. -Did she lean onto your thigh
然后有点…你知道,在那里徘徊
and kinda, you know, linger there,
以她的跨下为支点
perching her entire bodyweight onto you,
把她整个身体重量都压在你身上?
centering it with her crotch?
没有,你刚刚描述的那些都没发生
No, it did not happen in the way that you just described.
这样子的话,我就不知道了
Based on all that, no clue.
问她那个吻是什么意思
Ask her what the kiss meant.
这种问题我怎么问得出口?
How in the heck am I supposed to ask a question like that?
你刚刚就这样问我了
Well, you just asked me a question like that.
直接问她一样的问题
Ask her the same question.
兄弟,她被求婚,还收到花
Bro, she's getting marriage proposals and flowers
她辣到爆♥炸♥,而且还非常非常酷
and she's hot as shit and also very, very cool.
-嗯哼 -她还单身真是个奇迹
-Mm-hmm. -It's a miracle she's single.
行动吧
Make your move.
至少她的嘴唇碰过你的
Her lips have at least touched yours.
她是亲你的嘴唇,对吧?
It was a kiss on the lips, right?
别告诉我她只是
Don't be fucking telling me it was
亲你额头还是脸颊
on the forehead or on your cheek.
噢,不…是嘴唇
Oh, no, no, no. Lips were involved.
她的嘴唇跟我的嘴唇
Hers and mine.
哈哈哈,让她知道你的想法
Ha ha ha. Make your intentions known.
如果你失败了,那就找下一个吧
If you whiff, on to the next.
很好
Good.
很好,膝盖
Good. Knee.
很好,来吧
Great. Here we go.
耶
Yeah!
就是这样
That is how we do it.
你的富豪得校准了
Your Volvo needs an alignment.
我还是不敢相信你活下来了
I still can't believe you survived.
我知道要怎么摔倒
I know how to fall.
我是个摔角手
I was a wrestler.
职业摔角手
Professional wrestler.
每15分钟冰敷一次
Ice every 15 minutes.
下次健行的时候不要再穿足球鞋了
And next hike, leave the soccer shoes behind.
给自己买♥♥双迈乐登山鞋吧
Just get yourself some Merrells.
他们有五千两百万种款式
They got 52 million styles.
不过别耍笨买♥♥他们的凉拖鞋
But don't get cute and buy their clogs.
只有不做户外活动的人才穿那种鞋
Clogs are only good for getting the mail.
嘿
Hey.
再待久一点
Stay a little longer.
我们可以玩得很尽兴,玩什么都可以
We can get high. Fool around.
我们全部人一起
All of us.
他一定是脑震荡了
He must be concussed.
我以为你们对我那么好 是因为你们想勾搭我
I thought y'all were being nice 'cause you wanted to hook up.
拜托,老兄,看一下状况
Come on, buddy! Read the room!
朋友,如果你把友善解读成邀请你上♥床♥
Pal, if you interpret being nice as an invitation to fuck,
那你真不知道友善是什么样子
you don't know what being nice looks like.
我解读错误了
I misinterpreted the situation.
对,没错
Yes, you did.
该死,早日康复
Damn. Be better.
查理格利试图扰乱
Charlie Gully attempted to disrupt
体育比赛
an athletic contest.
刚好我发现我有些…不小心堆积在
Once I discovered I had some...accidental excrement
我裤子里的粪便,我就利用了一下
pooled in the seat of my pants, I made use of it.
你使出一记金臂勾
You threw a clothesline.
然后在他脸上拉屎
And then I shit-stamped his face.
就像命运在告诉你…
It was as if fate her--
等一下,老爹
One second, Pop.
嘿,我是查理,请留言
Hey, it's Charlie. Leave a message.
格利,我是公鸡
Gully, it's Rooster.
我们得见个面
We need to meet up.
有人在说你坏话
Someone is talking shit about you.
该死
Fuck!
老天…噢
Gah--ohh! Ow!
亲爱的,你想换床的时候就跟我说一声
Anytime you want to switch beds, Love, just let me know.
我喜欢充气床垫
I like the air kind.
你在跑步的时候爸有打来
Dad called while you were running.
他说我可以回学校了
He said I can go back to school.
噢
Oh.
或许学校已经跑完文书流程了
Maybe the school finished their paperwork.
他说他一直都在家
He said he was home all this time.
你说他去旅行了
You said he was on a trip.
他一定是提早回来了
Well, he must have come back early.
你跟爸要离婚吗?
Are you and Dad getting divorced?
我想回家
I want to be home.
没关系,亲爱的
It's okay, love.
有关系
It's not.
你说他去旅行了,你说谎
You said he was on a trip. You lied.
你让我离他远远的,你不是个好妈咪
You're not a good mommy to keep me away from him.
嘿
Hey.
先生,你现在给我坐好
Mister, sit yourself up right now.
不准这样对妈咪说话
You will not say that to Mommy!
你根本不知道当妈咪是什么样子
You have no idea what it is to be a mommy!
你不可以就这样说话 还用这些话来伤害我
You can't just say those words and not have them hurt me.
你也不可以说这些话 认为这些可以伤害我
And you can't say them thinking they will hurt me
还期待我就坐在这里接受
and expect me to just sit here and take it.
你懂吗?
You understand?
我很抱歉,妈咪
I'm sorry, Mommy.
我不想那么坏,我只是很难过
I don't wanna be mean. I'm just sad.
我想爹地了
I miss Daddy.
我很想他
I miss him so much.
嘿,你们
Hey, y'all.
都还好吗?
Everything okay?
多佛泉汽车旅馆
这个剧本你写得很好
You did a good job with this script.
写得乱七八糟的
It's all over the place.
真的很棒
It's real good.
初稿不可能会那么好的
Can't be great in the first draft.
杰克让你全权负责是因为他相信你不会
Jack left you in charge 'cause he trusts you won't
像我一样把一切都搞砸
completely fuck it up like I might.
别搞砸了,不然我就揍你
Don't shit on it or I'll have to tackle you.
这是件坏事吗?
That'd be a bad thing?
不了,我得集中精神
Uh no, I gotta focus.
所以老爸在擂台上凌虐克里斯特
So The Dad ragdolls Crystal through the table.
她会很热门的,我很喜欢
She'll sell it well. Like it.
我们不能只是写一些
We just can't book some bullshit
让她发光发热,却没有让她
where she gets to glow-up without getting
被揍得乱七八糟的狗屁剧码
her ass kicked sometimes.
杰克和我也这么想
Jack and I thought the same thing.
让她吃点苦
Keep her down on the farm
这样她才有需要克服的困难
so she's got adversity to overcome.
那才是他们想付钱来看的
That's what they're paying to see.
从叙事的角度来说 当女人征服了男人的世界时
Narrative wise, when women conquer a man's world,
男人不会轻易屈服的
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表