剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously, on Heels...
葳利在吗?
Willie around?
现在不在,有我可以帮忙的吗?
Not at the moment. Can I help you?
她有留什么给我吗?
She leave anything for me?
你不会今天整天都是狂热小粉丝的状态
You're not gonna be some gushing fanboy
对吧?
all day, are you?
去吧台给我拿两杯该死的马爹利
Just go to the bar and get me two goddamn martinis.
你说什么都好
Whatever the fuck you say.
姬丝度,见见艾丽多拉多
Crystal. Meet Elle Dorado.
真名叫塔妮娅
Real name's Tanya.
艾丽很专业
Elle's a pro.
你也是
So are you.
姬丝度…
Crystal! Crystal!
那是爷爷的王冠
It's granddad's crown.
没关系,小子
It's all right, buddy.
你♥爸♥不会在乎的
Your dad won't care.
我有个想法
I got this idea.
需要一点帮忙
Could use some help.
举办DWL和反乌托邦的交叉推广赛
You help me restore my honor in the ring
帮我恢复在擂台上的荣耀
with a cross-promotion between the DWL and Dystopia,
或是我报复你
or I hit you back and take every goddamn dollar you make
并拿走你得到的一切
for the rest of your goddamn life.
好…
Yeah! Yeah!
我是…咒诅者
I am... the Condamned.
听着,各位
Listen up, folks!
是“咒诅者”
It's "con-damned."
不要念错了
Do not conjure incorrectly.
念错可是会冒犯那个 令人眼花缭乱的演说家的
You risk offending that bewildering barnstormer.
他的声音是被处理过了
His voice may have been garbled,
但那个神出鬼没的家伙不可能
but that specter can't possibly share
跟至高者同名
a name with the most high,
因为至高者已经把那个恶魔丢下来了
for the most high has cast that demon below.
跟我一起说
Say it with me.
咒诅
Con!
咒诅
Con!
者
Damned!
者
Damned!
合起来
All together!
咒诅者
Condamned!
咒诅者…
Condamned! Condamned!
咒诅者…
Condamned! Condamned! Condamned!
跟在想“那是怎么回事”的人说明一下
For those of you wondering, "What was that?"
刚刚那是咒诅者
that was the Condamned.
下周回来,我们将揭开
Come back next week as we peel back the mystery
从天窗跳下来的人的神秘面纱
of he who fell from the skylight.
播报员艾迪厄尔和大头针
This is Eddie Earl with Bobby Pin,
我们在佐治亚的达菲镇
signing off from Duffy, Georgia,
美国最伟大的摔角发源地
the cradle of the greatest wrestling in America,
DWL
the DWL.
刚刚那是什么鬼?
What the heck was that?
呃,那是咒诅者
Uh, that was the Condamned.
他们可以事先跟我们说一声
Well, they-they could have told us that.
先提醒一下会比较好
A heads-up would have been nice.
咒诅者…
Condamned! Condamned! Condamned!
积或阿士有跟你们说过 刚刚那个该死的结尾吗?
Jack or Ace tell you that was the fucking finish?
没有,他对我们所有人掩盖内情
No. They kayfabed all of us.
想要让我们提高警觉
Tryin' to keep us on our toes.
我心脏病都快发作了
I almost had a heart attack.
就算心脏病发我也知道怎么做CPR
I know CPR, if it ever happens.
-我真的会心脏病发的 -听着各位
-It's gonna happen! -Listen, guys.
阿士是我女儿的教父
Ace is my daughter's godfather,
连我都不知道他在镇上
and I didn't even know he was in town.
葳利,如果你知道这件事
Willie, if y'all knew anything about that,
却隐瞒我们就是该死
it's bullshit you kept it a secret.
处理内情的第一条规则 就是不要对选手隐瞒内情
Rule #1 of kayfabe is don't kayfabe the boys!
秘密就是不告诉任何人才是秘密
Secrets are only secrets if you don't tell anyone.
葳利,只有当我们知道
Willie, a company of compadres are only
我们是为了什么而结伴同行
true compadres when we know what
才是真正的结伴同行
we are all compadre-ing about.
一个神秘的炽天使驾着战车?
A mysterious seraph riding in on a chariot?
那超壮观的,承认吧
'Twas glorious. Admit it.
我才不承认这种东西
I don't gotta admit shit.
-标… -鲍比
-Bill-- -Bobby.
“炽天使”是什么?
Don't know the word "seraph."
炽天使是高等的天使,小鲍比
Seraph's a high-ranking angel, young Bob.
他是天使,但他被诅咒了?
He's an angel, but he's damned?
咒诅
Condamned.
所以他是堕落的天使,跟撒旦一样?
So he's a fallen angel, like Satan.
撒旦?
Satan?
没人告诉我阿士要扮演撒旦
Nobody told me Ace was playing Satan.
没有,阿士扮演的不是撒旦
No. Ace isn't playing Satan.
那他到底是什么?
So then what is he?
积和阿士说他是什么他就是什么
He's whatever Jack and Ace say he is,
他们告诉我们的时候,我们就会知道了
and when they tell us, that's when we'll know.
作为一位播报员,我应该要提问
Well, as a reporter, I'm supposed to ask questions.
那是在表演的时候 现在表演已经结束了,笨蛋
During the show. The show's over, dummy.
今晚很精彩
Good shit tonight.
我们要把今天一整晚的内容
We gotta cover this entire night
放到Podcast上
for the podcast.
是吗?写好笔记
Yeah? Write up some notes.
再传给我吧
Text me.
我弟在哪?
Where's my brother?
刚刚那是DWL排行前五名的精彩时刻
That was a top-five DWL moment right there!
你开心吗?
Do you feel good?
你应该要很开心
You should feel good.
-你觉得成功吗?-当然很成功
-Think it got over? -Course it got over.
很精彩
Big time.
观众们又是倒抽一口气又是大叫的
Crowd was gasping and shouting.
阿士史柏达回来了
Ace Spade is back.
好吧,不能说是我,阿士史柏达
Yeah, well, it's not like it's me, Ace Spade.
应该是要这样说,那不是我
It's supposed to be this thing where i-it's not me,
所以也不是一定要是我,但…没错
so it doesn't have to be me, but... yeah.
感觉很棒
It felt good.
应该的
It should've.
真的很棒
It was good.
反正这只是第一步
Well, it's a first step anyway.
噢,该死
Oh, shit.
-怎么了?-嘿
-What? -Hey.
跟你说过我们应该先告诉格利的
Told you we should have told Gully.
这又不关他的事
Wasn't his business.
我不觉得这样行得通
I don't think that's gonna fly.
标?
Bill?
来了,亲爱的
Coming, dear.
那个入场真的很帅
That was a damn entrance.
我不确定我能成功
Wasn't sure I could pull it off.
很紧张
Butterflies.
情绪亢奋,你知道的
Emotions, you know.
嘿,很高兴你回来了,兄弟
Hey, it's good to have you back, man.
我只是想说,如果你想找人聊聊
I just wanna say, if you need to talk to anyone
不管聊什么,我都在这里
about anything, I'm-I'm here for ya.
就算…我是一个结了婚有小孩的人了
Even... even if I am a married man with a baby,
这也不会让我变成…我不知道
that don't make me, uh... I don't know,
不是你的朋友
not your friend.
你知道我复职回来,有部分的原因
You know, part of the reason I un-retired and came back
是要跟你一起合作 所以跟我联络一下吧
was to do this with you, so just saying reach out.
你是个好朋友,占
You're a good friend, Jim.
我最近对你不是很友善
I haven't been one to you lately.
噢,废话少说
Oh, cut the shit.
我没有要跟你长篇大论
I'm not trying to have a long conversation.
要也不是在这里
Not here, anyway.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表