剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
呃,我不知道你回来了
Uh, I didn't know you were back.
你…什么时候回来的?
When-when did you get back?
呃,几天前吧
Uh, just a couple days.
噢
Oh.
积什么都没说
Jack didn't say anything.
所以…你去哪了?
So, uh, where'd you go?
绕了一大圈也没去哪
Took the long way around to nowhere.
摔下悬崖了
Fell off a cliff.
我看到你和积比赛的视频了
I saw the video of, uh, you and Jack's match.
很厉害
Killer.
对,现在我只需要想办法每周
Yeah. Now I just gotta figure out how to do it every week
都跟更大更强的又更有经验的
against women who are bigger and stronger and...
女生比赛,所以…
more experienced, so...
经验被高估了
Experience is overrated.
我有一大堆经验
I just got a whole bunch of it,
但那也没有给我带来任何好处
and it didn't leave me any better off.
不,积会照顾你的
No, Jack will take care of you.
他知道你的能耐
He knows what he's got.
我不知道,这个…历奇带来的这个老手
I don't know, this... this vet he had Ricky bring in,
她只刚来一个礼拜,但…
she's only here for the week, but...
她…她很厉害
she's, uh, she's good.
你也很厉害
You're good.
我有我的强项
I have my strengths.
我们等着看这是不是足够
We'll see if they're enough.
过来吧,我帮你结账
Come on. I'll ring you up.
你应该打给大占跟其他人的
You should call Big Jim and the guys.
我确定他们全部都会很高兴见到你的
I'm sure they'd all love to see you.
我不想让任何人知道我回来了
I don't really want anyone knowing I'm back.
呃,帮我个忙,别说出去
Uh, do me a favor. Don't say anything.
好,如果这是你希望的
Yeah, if that's what you want.
积说…你和鲍比…
Jack said, uh, you and Bobby...
对,没错
Yeah. We are.
很好
Good.
他是个好人
He's a good dude.
你值得一个好男人
You deserve a good dude.
呃…
Uh...
不用找了
Keep the change.
食品超♥市♥
汤玛斯
Thomas.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
汤玛斯!
Thomas!
怎么了,小子?
What's wrong, buddy?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我把它弄掉了,然后车子就把它拖去那了
I dropped it, and a car dragged it out there.
对不起,阿士叔叔
I'm sorry, uncle Ace.
没关系,小子
It's all right, buddy.
那只是个道具
It's just a prop.
那是爷爷的王冠
It's Granddad's crown.
没人会想念这个的
No one will even miss it.
拜托不要告诉爸爸
Please don't tell Dad.
你♥爸♥不会在乎的,他从没喜欢过这个
Your dad won't care. He never liked it.
我以前觉得那很重要
I used to think it looked important,
但你♥爸♥,他很聪明
but your dad, he was smart.
他知道那只是…
He knew it was just...
一团布料跟塑胶
Fabric and plastic.
来吧,我们回家吧,小子
Come on. Let's go home bud.
爷爷有跟你摔角过吗?
Did Granddad ever wrestle with you?
没有
No.
那他有跟我爸摔角过吗?
Did he wrestle with my dad?
他们有过
They'd wrestle,
但爷爷不喜欢被人撂倒
but Granddad didn't like putting people over.
他喜欢当赢家
He liked being the winner.
呃,当你被某人撂倒,就代表你被压制了
Uh, when you put someone over, it means you get pinned.
有趣的是,当你被撂倒时
The funny thing is when you do put someone over
你仰躺在地上往上看
and you're laying there on your back looking up,
有一半的欢呼声是为你而喊的
half the cheers are really for you.
所以也不算太糟
So it's not so bad.
那你什么时候要回去摔角?
When are you gonna get back to wrestling?
你什么时候要开始摔角?
When you gonna start wrestling?
我不觉得爸会希望我摔角
I don't think Dad wants me to wrestle.
他说我太小了
He says I'm too small.
现在是这样没错,但摔角与体型无关
For now, but wrestling ain't about size.
我可以跟你摔角
You and I could wrestle.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
来吧,起来
Come on. Get up.
好,抓住我的手
All right, grab my hands.
噢,没错
Ooh, that's right.
该死,你好强壮
Damn, you're strong!
啊,好了,现在把我抛出去
Ah...ahh! All right, now, sling me.
这小子有两下子,你很会,对吧?
Kid's got moves. You got moves, huh?
好
All right.
-嘿 -你要去哪?
-Hey! -Where you going, huh?
你要去哪?这就对了,绕圈圈
Where you going? That's right, circle up.
绕圈圈,噢,好,锁定
Circle up now. Oh, all right. Lock up.
孩子们都离开家里了
With the kids out of the house,
欣蒂完成了她的学位
Cindy finished her degree,
我接手经营奶酪雪糕店
and I took over running the Froyo shops,
如果你雇了个好店长就也不难做
which isn't hard if you hire the right managers.
所以大部分的时间我都是和狗狗们
So it's mostly me and the dogs
还有一堆中世纪历史的书一起度过的
and a stack of books on medieval history.
这是你想要的吗,标?
Is this what you want, Bill?
我本来希望会再精采一点的
I was hoping for something a little more colorful,
-但我们可以再编辑 -对
-but we can edit it. -Yeah.
那那些老喽喽呢?
What about the old guard?
谢夫、积克、森美
Jeff, Jake, Sammy.
你们还在一起玩吗?
Y'all still get rowdy?
也没有
Not really.
谢夫搬去明尼苏达了,髋关节不好,膝盖也不好
Jeff's up in Minnesota. Bad hips, bad knees.
我在杜克的葬礼上看过积克和森美
Saw Jake and Sammy at Duke's funeral.
杜克是个剽悍的人
Duke was a wild man.
你们在池塘上演的那场表演,真的是太精采了
That show y'all put on at the Pond was a all-timer.
很高兴那是场难忘的表演
Glad it was memorable.
我脑震荡了,所以我,对整场比赛的记忆都是一片空白
I was concussed, so the whole match is kind of a blank.
但你还是在更衣室里
Didn't stop you from drinking 13 beers
喝了13瓶啤酒
in the locker room.
再说一次,我脑震荡
Again, concussed.
我们可是有用马克笔在脖子上做记录的
We kept track with a Sharpie on our necks.
我喝了17瓶,赢了
I won with 17.
当你年轻的时候就可以做这些事
When you're young, you can do these things.
那是场很精采的比赛,我还有录像带
It was an amazing match. I have it on VHS.
我很乐意借给你
I'm happy to loan it to you.
我相信你的话
I'll take your word for it.
森美和积克怎么样了?你记得我们四个
What about Sammy and Jake? You remember the night
去罗利外♥围♥的舞蹈俱乐部那晚吗?
the four of us hit the dance club outside Raleigh?
森美和积克为了一对长得一模一样的
Sammy and Jake get into a fistfight
双胞胎大打出手,然后你说
over these identical twins and you say,
“你们根本分不清她们两个,干嘛还要打架?”
"Why are you fighting when you can't even tell them apart?"
我想那是你说的台词,标
I think that was your line, Bill.
好吧,那是句好台词
Well, it was a good line.
森美和我,我们互通电子邮件
Sammy and I, we trade emails.
他已经戒酒好几年了
He's been sober a couple of years.
积克有点落魄
Jake's kinda down and out.
他去把脖子的椎骨接上
Fused the vertebrae in his neck
然后就没停止吃药过
and never got off the pills.
那你呢?
And what about you?
你还有跟奥比或米高或是其他
You keep in touch with Oppy or Mike
北边表演的人联络吗?
or anyone from the show up north?
没有,我遇到麻烦时,他们全部都离我而去
Nah. When I had my troubles, they all turned their back,
所以去他们的
so fuck 'em.
他们还是好人
They're good guys at heart.
只是这是生意的本质
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表