剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously on Heels...
嘿
Hey!
-你还好吗?-我扭伤脚踝了
-You okay? -I sprained my ankle.
我离开DWL是因为没人真的喜欢我
I left the DWL because no one really likes me.
我离开是因为其他的推广组织
I'm gone because any other promotion
都会把我赶出镇上
would've run me out of town.
我们不是其他的推广组织
We're not any other promotion.
我很抱歉我把DWL摆在第一位
I'm sorry I put the DWL first.
我很抱歉不让你见儿子
I'm sorry I kept your son from you.
-我可以住这里吗?-当然可以
-Can I stay here? -Of course.
你们得看看这个
Y'all got to watch this.
有段令人震惊的视频流出
Shocking video has surfaced
NFL的线卫基斯德利欧
of NFL linebacker Chris DeLeo
攻击他的妻子
assaulting his wife.
这也带出了一系列令人不安的
This follows a disturbing trend
运动员家庭暴♥力♥风潮…
of athletes and domestic violence...
我们需要一个女子部门
We need a women's division.
我们不能让姬丝度每周都被
We can't have Crystal getting beat on each week
我们名单上的每个男人揍,反之亦然
by every man on our roster and vice versa,
她也不可能打遍每个人
she can't run through everyone.
我们到目前为止
It's a nice little story.
已经完成了一个很好的小故事,但这对生意来说不是长久之计
We've pulled it off this far, but it's not sustainable.
举办DWL和反乌托邦的交叉推广赛
You help me restore my honor in the ring
帮我恢复在擂台上的荣耀
with a cross-promotion between the DWL and Dystopia
或是我报复你并拿走你得到的一切
or I hit you back and take everything you got.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
有空一起吃个午餐吗?
You have time for lunch?
如果这是什么暗示,我很乐意答应
If that's some kind of metaphor, I'd love to say yes.
但是县里的人要来莱基
But I've got the county people coming by Leckie,
然后我还要跟劳里开会讨论格利的事情
and then I got a meeting with Laurie about the Gully thing.
别担心
Don't worry,
初次咨♥询♥是免费的
initial consultation's free.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
你决定好要怎么办了吗?
You decide what you're gonna do?
葳利认为如果我拒绝格利的提议
Willie thinks if I turn down Gully's offer,
我不是会败诉就是会被困住太久
I'll lose in court or we'll get tied up so long,
导致破产
we go bankrupt.
标也有点同意
Bill kind of agrees.
-他们可能是对的 -我知道他们是对的
-They're probably not wrong. -I know they're not wrong.
我只是不希望他们是对的
I just don't want them to be right.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
积
Jack,
如果有天你丢了DWL
there's a time if you'd lost the DWL,
我也不会介意,但这样会毁了你
I wouldn't have minded, but it'd devastate you.
还有,我们可能得把房♥子卖♥♥了
Also, we'd probably have to sell the house
最后搬去跟你妈一起住
end up living with your mother.
不,这不会…这不会发生的
No, that's not... that's not gonna happen.
我知道
I know.
积,我并不是盲目乐观
Jack, I'm not trying to be a Pollyanna here,
但你有没有考虑过,或许可以跟格利道个歉?
but have you considered maybe just apologizing to Gully?
男人对男人,说声,“抱歉,我让事情失控了
Man-to-man, saying, "Sorry I let things get out of hand.
我们能不能换个方法解决事情?”
Can we resolve this another way?"
虽然他看起来不是那样的人
Well, he's given no indication he's that kind of guy,
但是对,我是说,男人对男人
but yeah. I mean, man-to-man.
我应该要这么做的,这是基本的
I should. That's elementary.
-嗯 -很明显
-Hmm. -Obvious.
但我还是需要你指出来
And yet, I need you to point it out.
谢谢
Thank you.
-嗯?-嗯
-Hmm? -Mm-hmm.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我以为他出去了
I thought he was out back.
你没先看一下吗?
You didn't check?
我只注意你而已
I was a little focused on you.
太尴尬了
It's so embarrassing.
别担心,我没有偷听你们
Don't worry, I didn't overhear you two
没有在做你们在做的事
not doing whatever it was you were doing.
我以为你出去了
Thought you'd gone out.
我要去哪?小猪商店?
Where would I go? Piggly Wiggly?
坐在法♥院♥屋顶上
Sit on the roof of the courthouse,
和大家挥手?
waving my arms for everybody to see?
我原本应该要离这里一千英里远
I'm supposed to be a thousand miles away from here.
开始我全新的生活的
Brand-new life.
结果我连路易斯安那都还没到
Didn't even make it to Louisiana.
我知道你在想办法解决问题
I know you're trying to figure things out.
这里有你的位置
There is a place for you here.
DWL本来就应该是
The DWL was always supposed to be
我们两个一起合作的
the two of us working together.
爸不是这么说的
Not according to Dad.
我说的是我们
Well, I'm talking about us.
摔角只会让我重蹈覆辙
Wrestling'd just be getting on the same treadmill
变得跟现在一样
that put me here.
如果这次我们真的一起合作就不会了
Not if we really did things together this time.
我们两个一起
The two of us.
机会平等
Even Steven.
你还是你,我还是我
You'd still be you. I'd still be me.
我的整个人生都照着爸的计划
My whole life, I had dad's plan,
然后又照着你的计划
then I had your plan.
我需要一个没有摔角的我自己的计划
I need my own plan that puts wrestling behind me.
好
Okay.
那我可以帮你什么忙吗?
What can I do to help?
我只是…
I just...
我只是需要在这里多住几天
I just need to stay here a couple more days.
好
Okay.
该死
Damn.
我的老天
Holy shit!
她全身都是肌肉
She's muscular.
而且速度还很快
And fast.
技巧又很好
And skilled.
嘿,我放弃了…
Hey, I give up. I give up. I give up.
-这样就对了 -噢
-That's right. -Oh.
你还是很厉害的,女孩
You still got it, girl.
真的吗?感觉你踩空了一下
Really? It feels like you lost a step.
感觉比较没那么厉害了
Feels less impressive.
姬丝度,过来,见见艾丽多拉多
Crystal, come on up. Meet Elle Dorado.
纯金的山的意思
Mountain of pure gold.
-真名叫塔妮娅 -嗨
-Real name's Tanya. -Hi.
积跟我说你这周需要有人跟你比摔角
Jack told me you needed somebody to wrestle this week,
所以我就打了个电♥话♥
so I made a phone call
请这位无敌的女士来帮忙
and retained the services of this incomparable lady.
欢迎,很高兴你来了
Welcome. Glad you're here.
我们接着开始吧
Let's get after it.
我的错,我手肘不该那么大力
My bad. I won't throw the elbow so hard.
我没有抓牢
My grip wasn't solid.
试着别抓艾丽的手腕
Try not to snatch at Elle's wrist.
让她来找你
Let her come to you.
或许这次来个飞身扑
Maybe whip into a cross-body this time.
好,从头部固定开始?
Okay. From the headlock?
-对 -好
-Yeah. -Okay.
好,嘿,没什么好羞愧的…
All right, hey, no shame. No shame.
这是你们的第一次合作
This y'all's first dance together.
你们想要再试一次没有抛投吗?
Y'all want to try it without the whip?
如果我们连现在都做不到就定位,那在比赛开始15分钟后
If we can't land the spot now, how are we gonna land it
我们两个都累得半死,怎么可能做得到?
15 minutes into the match when we're both exhausted?
我们可以简化一下,改成金臂勾
We could simplify. Go with the clothesline.
你打倒我,我来被揍
You nail me. I take the bump.
不,我们…不用简化
No, we- we don't need to simplify.
嘿,艾丽来这里只是为了,让你的故事继续而已
Hey, Elle's only here to put you over.
我可以做到那个定位
I can do the spot.
只要…再来一次
Just...same again.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表