剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously on Heels...
好,噢,好的
Okay. Oh. All right.
阿士,不要
Ace, don't!
我很抱歉,兄弟
I'm sorry, man!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all good.
有个机会可以让这个角色形象
There's a chance for this gimmick to really,
跟人们诉说,你知道,救赎
really speak to people about, you know, redemption,
从凶恶中脱离
deliverance from evil.
举办DWL和反乌托邦的交叉推广赛
You help me restore my honor in the ring
帮我恢复在擂台上的荣耀
with a cross-promotion between the DWL and Dystopia,
或是我报复你
or I hit you back and take every goddamn dollar you make
并拿走你得到的一切
for the rest of your life.
我喜欢跟你一起在这里工作
I like having you here working with me.
这是我们的家族事业
It's our family business.
因为交叉推广赛的缘故,状况可能
With the cross-promotion, things are probably
会变得有点疯狂
gonna get a little crazy here.
葳利已经开始资不抵债了
Willie's underwater already.
她已经一个头两个大了
She's goggle-eyed.
我醉倒在地上
I passed out on the floor,
你就这样让我躺在这里整晚?
and you left me down here all night?
我会跟罗宾说你睡过头了
I'll tell Robin you're sleeping in.
四十六万七千元
$467,000
目前为止我借给你的总金额
I have loaned you to date.
不要告诉卡萝和我的儿子们
Don't tell Carol or my boys.
汤和我几年前达成了一个协议
Tom and I made an agreement years ago
就是我们会不惜一切代价
that we would do whatever we need to do
保住这个地方
to keep this place alive.
而你不需要去担心那些事情是什么
And you don't need to worry about what those things are.
-那些是合法的吗?-有些是
-Are they legal? -Some are.
你说你需要改正错误
You say you need to make it right.
改正吧,丝塔茜
Make it right, Staci.
全部都拿去
Take it all.
我要姬丝度投奔反乌托邦
I want Crystal to defect to Dystopia.
然后我要你当她的前台经理人
And I want you to be her front-of-house manager.
想一下你想要的是什么,葳利 为你自己着想一下
Think about what you want, Willie, for yourself.
你不会真的认为我应该这么做,对吧?
You don't actually think I should do it, do you?
我认为我们需要停止让其他人
I think we need to stop lettin' other people make
为我们做决定了
our decisions for us.
所以我们买♥♥下一个摔角推广组织
So we buy a wrestling promotion.
建立它们、创立品牌
Build it, brand it.
或许一到三年内会有所成长
Maybe in one to three years, it grows.
这个布禄士瑞佐小兄弟 看起来似乎对我很有好感
This Brooks Rizzo fella seems to be real sweet on me.
你确定你是唯一一个他有好感的人吗?
You sure you're the only one he's sweet on?
我们的线上流媒体平台,康蒂纽
Our streaming platform, Continuum,
想要加入一点体育的元素
is looking to add a sporting element
到我们的节目清单中
to our programming portfolio.
而职业摔角是门很大的生意
And professional wrestling is very big business.
布禄士瑞佐很显然地 希望我们能让他印象深刻
Brooks Rizzo is clearly looking to be impressed.
而我们有机会能展示给他看
And we have the opportunity to impress him
我们在这里的所作所为是特别的
by showing him that what we do here is special.
确切地说,你想做什么?
So what do you wanna do, exactly?
我只想做个有用的人
I just wanna be useful.
那你什么时候能开始上班?
When can you start?
呃,昨天就可以开始了
Uh, yesterday.
明天一早如何?
How about tomorrow morning?
我不会让你失望的
You won't be disappointed.
好,成交
Okay, good deal.
我需要一个故事
I need a story.
我申请要用的,我需要一个故事
For my application. I need a story.
每个人都需要有一件已克服的大事
Everybody needs a big thing you overcame
或是做过的英雄事迹
or a heroic thing you did.
从树上把人救下来之类的
Saving someone from a tree.
我不知道你要怎么把人从树上救下来
I don't know how you save someone from a tree.
但为什么要做这个?
But what's this for?
申请大学
College application.
噢,所以你需要一个唬人的故事
Oh, so you need some bullshit story.
才不是唬人
It's not bullshit.
他们想要一个故事
They want a story.
你需要的是一个角度
You need an angle,
就像跟别人推销你自己的报告
like a sales presentation for who you are
这样你就可以说服他们 推销他们一些唬人的东西
so you can work 'em and sell 'em some bullshit
这样他们就会允许你花六万块
so they allow you to spend $60,000
坐在他们那愚蠢无用的课堂上
to sit through their stupid, useless classes,
学习你在真实生活中永远都用不到的
where you'll learn stupid, useless shit
那些愚蠢无用的废物
that you'll never use in real life.
不然写一个 这是唬人的故事怎么样?
How about the story is, This is bullshit?
这是要申请哪个大学用的?
Which school is this for?
密歇根大学
University of Michigan.
你进得去吗?
You can get in there?
这是我预估落点内的学校
It's my reach school.
你不需要什么故事,罗宾
You don't need a story, Robin.
你甚至不需要去上大学
You don't even need to go to college.
宿舍万岁,加油
Rah-rah dorms, go team.
在兄弟会的地下室里被迷♥奸♥
Roofied and date-raped in a fraternity basement.
找个工作,努力上班
Get a job. Work hard.
结束这一生
End of story.
我就没去上大学
I didn't go to college.
你杯子里装的是什么,妈?
What's in your cup, Mom?
回你的房♥间去
Go to your room.
她要去上SAT的课程
She's got her SAT tutoring.
你还是得回房♥间去
You go anyway!
罗宾,上车
Robin, get in the car.
葳利…
Willie...
-我做不到 -我不管
-I can't. -I don't care.
你刚才的所作所为让人无法接受
What you just did was unacceptable.
你想要你女儿跟你一样?
You want your daughter to be just like you?
愤怒又反应过度?
Angry and reactive?
你做到了
Mission accomplished.
你不想待在这里,对吗?
You don't wanna be here, do you?
你是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你在这个家里不自在
You're uncomfortable in this house.
这里让你感到紧张
Something about it all just makes you nervous.
那我已经紧张好长一段时间了
Well, then I've been nervous for quite a long time!
你以前不是这样的
Well, you didn't used to be.
这个家曾经是你的避难所
This house used to be your refuge.
我曾经是你的避难所
I used to be your refuge.
但现在看起来,我好像是个牢笼
But now it seems like I'm a cage.
这个家是个牢笼
This house is a cage.
你以为我看不出来吗?
You think I don't see it?
为什么你每晚都在DWL待到那么晚?
Why you stay late at the DWL every night?
那里是属于你的地方
It's your natural habitat there.
你感到自♥由♥
You feel free.
你可以对任何人吐口水
You can spit, snarl, and lash out
咆哮、谩骂
to whoever you want.
但你知道在这里不行
You know that won't fly here.
这个家有不同的规矩,但你不想学
Different rules in this house, but you don't wanna learn 'em.
你不想改变
You don't wanna change.
没有什么能让你改变
Nothing is enough to make you change.
我知道我做不到
I know I'm not enough.
我知道你的亲生女儿也做不到
I know your own daughter isn't enough.
我有三种特质,葳利
I'm three things, Willie.
我很努力、我很诚实
I'm hard-working, and I'm honest,
我一生也一直都在帮助你
and I've dedicated my life to helping you.
让你放松
Giving you slack.
帮你掩护
Covering for you.
你没参加学校的开放日活动
Making excuses when you didn't come to open house at school
体操竞赛大会或科学展览时 我帮你找借口
or gymnastics meets or the science fair.
我的天,葳利,在罗宾学骑单车
My God, Willie, were you even here
我在这条车道上
when I ran up and down this driveway,
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表