剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
I'm telling you, man, you gotta get on board now
不然你就只能在场边
or you're gonna be on the sidelines
干瞪眼,因为我们会做到的
watchin' it happen, because it will happen.
听着,让我告诉你一件事
Now, listen, let me tell you something,
鲁希尔小姐
Miss Lussier.
我一直都在独♥立♥推广组织这个领域工作
I've been all around this indie-promotion land.
这个人所创造的 当然还加上我的才华…
And what this man has built, of course, with my talent...
全凭你的才华,公鸡
All with your talent, Rooster.
全凭你的才华
All with your talent.
是一种只会不断成长的东西
...is something that will only grow and grow.
好的
All right.
好的,你们有派对
All right, well, you've got the party.
你们也有人才本人
You've got the phenom himself.
但我还是得问…
But I have to ask...
咒诅者跟姬丝度泰勒呢?
where's the Condamned and Crystal Tyler?
咒诅者和姬丝度
The Condamned and Crystal
会在下周的比赛上出现
will both be at the event next week.
《末日战场:分♥裂♥则存》
Harmageddon: Divided We Stand.
票都卖♥♥完了 但我的表亲可以帮你弄到票
They're sold out, but my cousin can hook you up.
对,我们可以帮你弄到票
Yeah, I can hook you up.
我们一定得回来看
All right, we'll have to make it back for that.
到时你们就可以把我点燃了
And then you can set me on fire.
我们现在就可以把你点燃了,珍
We'll set you on fire right now, Jen.
今晚不行…
Uh-uh, not tonight. Not tonight.
干杯…
Cheers. Cheers.
-干杯 -来吧
-Cheers. -Bring it back.
拜托不要…碰
Please don't--don't--don't touch.
她再11分钟就会到了
She'll be here in 11 minutes,
到时候你们想怎么吃就怎么吃,好吗?
and y'all can eat whatever you want then, okay?
走开
Scoot. Shoo-shoo.
我看到迪亚哥在剪你的宣传片了
I saw Diego cuttin' your promo.
你看起来很棒
You look great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你现在看起来也很棒
You look great now.
那是什么,泳衣吗?
What's that, a bathing suit?
这是,短上衣
It's, like, a crop top.
看起来很…短
Looks pretty--pretty cropped.
那个…我很抱歉
It's--I'm sorry.
我不是那个意思,你知道的
I didn't mean that in a, you know,
我没有要调情的意思,我…
in a flirty way. I--
没关系,我也没那样想
It's fine. I didn't take it that way.
呃,鲍比跟我说 医生跟他说了一些坏消息
Uh, Bobby told me the doctor gave him some bad news.
好消息只是晚点来而已
Good news is just gonna be delayed a bit longer.
我的人生就是要弥补
My life's gonna be about makin' up for that moment
我打断他腿的那一刻
I broke his leg.
我想我之前是爱上你了
I think I was in love with you.
我不知道那是怎么回事
I didn't know what that was.
然后当我看到你们两个在他家的时候
And when I saw you two together at his house,
我就失控了
I just acted out.
我刮坏他的车
Keyed his car.
那真是,呃,太疯狂了
It was, uh, insane.
你觉得我们之间是真的爱情吗?
Do you think what we had was real love?
阿士,我想我们都要试着 抛下那一刻往前看了
Ace, I think we've all tried to move on from that moment.
你必须这么做
You need to.
我很感谢你这么说,我只是…
I appreciate you puttin' it that way. I just...
我只是希望让你知道
I just wanted you to know.
等等,万一…其中一辆拖拉机的拖车
Wait, what--what if one of those tractor-trailer trucks
在州际公路上撞坏了怎么办?
jackknifed on the interstate?
我曾看过一次
I watched one happen once.
那就像用慢动作发生一样
It's like it's happening in slow motion.
可能是因为它们很重
Probably 'cause they're so heavy.
我可以查查位智 看看有没有交通壅塞
I can check Waze and see if there's a red line.
我要来点冧酒
I'm gonna grab some rum.
没有什么问题是一点酒精
There's no problem a little alcohol
无法润滑、治疗或调解的
can't lubricate, medicate, or mediate.
如果她来了就叫一声
Give me a scream if she arrives.
黛比的那个气球做得不错
Nice what Debbie did with that balloon thing.
一个心灵手巧的人做的东西可真可爱
Lovely what a little ingenuity can do.
你有给汤钱吗?
Did you give Tom money?
一定给很多
It must have been a lot.
你一定就是那个让这一切维持下去的人
You must have been the one who kept it all goin'.
这是我唯一能想到的
That's the only thing I can figure.
我们欠你多少钱?
How much do we owe you?
没有人欠我什么
No one owes me anything.
葳利说汤可能做了一些事情
Willie said Tom might have done some things,
金融上的事情,有些可能不是合法的
financially, some that might not have been legal.
她一定参与其中很大一部分
She must have been a big part of it.
葳利没有参与什么的很大一部分
Willie wasn't a big part of anything.
汤当然也有他自己的问题 就跟我们大家一样
Tom had his share of problems, sure, as we all do.
他压力很大
He was under a lot of pressure.
他做了他做的那些事,我不知道细节
He did what he did. I don't know the details.
不管怎样,现在都已经过去了
Whatever it is, it's in the past now.
没必要事后再把一切都摊出来讲
No need to put it all out there after the fact.
并不是事后
It's not after the fact.
是现在正在进行的事
It's the current set of facts in the present.
我猜汤是想
I'm guessing Tom thought
等他死后这一切都会消失
this was all just gonna go away when he died,
所有债务和烂摊子
all the debt and the loose ends.
也或许他根本就没想过
And maybe he didn't think about it at all.
但杰克和阿士在毫无头绪的情况下 又重新开始了
But Jack and Ace started it all up again with no idea,
所以事情就这样了,现在我们得面对
and there it was, and now we're here.
有这么大笔的债务,没人会买♥♥下DWL的
No one's gonna buy the DWL with the amount of debt we have.
就算我们把这地方卖♥♥了三次
We could sell this place three times over
我们欠下的款项还是还不清
and still not pay back what we owe,
更别说金钱上的其他问题了
not to mention all the other stuff goin' on financially.
如果我还有钱可以给,丝塔茜
If I had any money left to give, Staci,
我会给的
I'd give it.
我是认真的
I mean that.
我所拥有的就只有 我的技巧和我的体力而已
All I gots my bag of tricks and my elbow grease.
杰克什么都不知道
Jack doesn't know about any of it.
我看得出来
I can tell.
我不知道等他发现了之后他会怎么做
I don't know what he'll do when he finds out.
我不知道他会怎么做
I don't know what he'll do.
杰克一点也不像汤
Jack is nothin' like Tom.
我并不是在说你的猜测是对的
I'm not sayin' your speculation's accurate
关于我借钱给汤的事
about me lending Tom money,
但是拜托…
but please, please,
不要告诉杰克这个猜测,还有阿士也是
do not tell Jack about this speculation, or Ace.
我只是很高兴能回到这里 跟大家一起建造DWL
I'm just happy to be back here, buildin' the DWL with y'all.
我们不去达菲了
We're not going to Duffy.
打电♥话♥给他们 叫他们把简报寄过来就好
Just call them and have them email me their presentation.
-好的 -查理
-Sure. -Charlie,
打给那个咒诅者
call that Condamned guy
叫他马上过来
and have him come down here right now.
确保他有穿上那套衣服
And make sure that he wears the outfit.
还有那个女生,姬丝度
And the girl, Crystal.
好吧,可能已经过了他们的就寝时间
Okay, well, it's probably past their bedtime,
但我试看看
but I'll see what I can do.
太好了
Great.
我们不只是在摔角
Now, we're more than just wrestling.
珍,你想看我们的长颈鹿吗?
Jen, do you wanna come see our giraffe?
你们有长颈鹿?
You have a giraffe?
这原本会是
This is shaping up
精彩的一天的
to be a doozy of a day.
希望破灭了
Hopes dashed left and right.
兄弟,你说得真对
Bro, that's so true.
我们在一件事上投下多少时间和精力
Like, how much time and effort can we put into something
只为了得到一个 我们不知道也没见过的人的
just to get noticed and approved by someone
注意和认可?
we don't know and never met?
然而你所有的注意力和精力
And yet all your attention and energy
都放在获得认可上,只为了让自己感觉
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表