剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
that belt a little longer.
阿士不想在反乌托邦摔角
Ace doesn't wanna wrestle at Dystopia,
所以这是不可能的
so it's not gonna happen.
是你同意这场交叉推广赛的
You agreed to this cross-promotion.
只有一种选择
There's only one choice.
其实有两种,如果你把 被告然后破产算在内的话
Well, there's two, if you count gettin' sued and going bankrupt.
我想说查理不在乎,但他的确在乎
I'd say Charlie doesn't care which, but he does.
他的角色真的对他来说很重要
His character really means a lot to him.
接着你就要告诉我他其实没那么坏了
Next, you gonna tell me that he's not such a bad guy.
你就继续这么告诉你自己 直到你完全明白
You keep telling that to yourself until it sink in.
你要对付的是他
He's the one you got to deal with,
因为你揍了他一拳
because you punched him.
所以你只要专心你的下一步
So you just focus on what's next.
现在,你只要做你该做的
Right now, you just do what you gotta do
这样你的账单就不会逾期了
so your bill don't get past due.
再见
Ciao.
快骂我目光短浅吧
Tell me I'm being short-sighted.
你才没有目光短浅
You're not being short-sighted.
你只是假装你有选择,但你没有
You're trying to pretend you got a choice when you don't.
我们可以快速解决
We can make it a shoot.
趁他不备的时候,上场就压制他
Go down there, and pin him when he's not expecting it.
阿士,就算你压着他一个小时
Ace, you can hold him down for an hour,
裁判也不会数到三的
and the ref will never count to three.
而且你说你不想回反乌托邦
Besides, you said you don't wanna go back to Dystopia,
我也不怪你
and I don't blame you.
我是真的不想
I definitely don't.
我一点都不想去
It's not like I wanna go.
我只是说,身为你的弟弟 如果你告诉我
I'm just saying, as your brother, if you told me,
“我需要你这么做…”
"I need you to do it..."
不
No.
如果你真的没有选择了…
If you really don't got a choice--
这是我自己的烂摊子
It's my fuck-up.
不是你的
It's not yours.
你打他是因为你想
You punched him 'cause you were trying
救我回来
to save me from him.
这样的处理方式是错的
That was the wrong way to handle it.
这是你的角色
This is your character.
别为了掩盖我的错误而搞砸了
Don't go messing with it just to cover my mistake.
该死的格利
Fuck Gully.
我宁愿我自己葬身火海
I'd rather go down in flames.
我不要你葬身火海
I don't want you to go down in flames.
我不希望我们葬身火海
I don't want us to go down in flames.
再说,火海还是
Besides, flames are the sort of situation
咒诅者试着要避开的那种情况
the Condamned's trying to steer away from anyway.
我们真的完了
We really are fucked.
不,不完全是
Nah, not really.
只是摔角而已
It's just wrestling.
把姬丝度给他
Give him Crystal.
格利想要的是我,不是姬丝度
Gully wants me, not Crystal.
格利想要你去摔角,所以你不要摔角
Gully wants you to wrestle, so don't wrestle.
出现就好
Appear.
十秒钟,你上场,再下场
Ten seconds. You're in. You're out.
砰,结束
Boom. It's over.
格利想要赢得那个夜晚
Gully'd wanna win the night.
那就让他赢
Then Gully wins the night.
那又怎样?
So what?
继续前行,减少损失,对吧?
Move on. Cut your losses, right?
不要再继续装做我们 在这件事上有选择的余地了
Let's stop acting like we got a choice in the matter.
做就对了,上吧
Just do it. Go.
我们不能把姬丝度丢去喂狼
We can't throw Crystal to the wolves.
不是现在
Not at this point.
姬丝度才刚从你们手下幸存
Crystal just survived y'all's asses.
你们各个都是野狼、野熊、狮子和鬣狗
Y'all are wolves, bears, lions, and hyenas.
跟蠢蛋,姬丝度可以搞定反乌托邦
And jackasses. Crystal can handle Dystopia.
她应付得了接下来发生的任何事
She can handle whatever comes at her next.
别再说了
Stop talking.
快来处理这件鸟事吧
Let's fix this shit.
那个很棒,那个手镯
Those are something. The bracelets.
艾丽留给我的
Elle left them for me.
她是特♥价♥商品区的神奇女侠
Bargain-basement Wonder Woman she was.
她人很好
She was nice.
过来坐一下
Come sit.
姬丝度,积要把阿士派去反乌托邦
Crystal, Jack is sending Ace to Dystopia.
不是派
Not sending.
是自愿去的,他想去
It's voluntary. He wants to go.
现在格利就是个混♥蛋♥
Now Gully's being a dick.
但太阳明天还是会照常升起,惊讶吧
Sun's gonna rise tomorrow too. Big surprise.
不管怎样,阿士会去
Anyhow, Ace is gonna do it.
就一个晚上
One night.
然后我觉得你也应该要去
And I think you should go too.
在逆境中求生存,或是反过来
Lemons outta lemonade, or other way around,
但总之
but the thing is,
你对女子联盟的看法是对的
you were right about the women's league.
我们是时候该做点事了 不然就得滚出去
It's time we shit or get off the pot.
我们会要格利让你 和他其中一个女孩比赛
We'll make Gully put you in a match with one of his girls.
女人
Women.
你知道,就是他选手名单的某个人
You know, someone from his roster.
他名单中有很多女人
He's got a lot of 'em, women down there.
这可能是个很大的提升机会
Could be a big boost,
你在这里是得不到这种机会的
one you couldn't get here,
因为我们的选手名单内 没有更多的女人了,所以去吧
not without more women on our roster, so go.
不要只站在这里,盯着那扇开着的门
Don't just stand there, staring at an open door.
不要怀疑
Don't question it.
这是个机会
This is a chance.
抓住这个机会 它就引出一个又一个的机会
You take it, and it'll lead to another and another.
你进到反乌托邦的擂台
You get in that ring at Dystopia,
你就说“滚一边去
and you say, "Shove it up your ass.
我要在这里发光发热”
I am here to sparkle."
我会在那边保护你的
And I'll be there to protect you.
好
Okay.
我要去
I'll do it.
葳利说格利要我跟某个名叫
Willie says Gully has me wrestling
维纳斯巨蟹座的女人摔角
some woman named Venus Cancer.
-嗯哼 -葳利跟她聊过了
-Mm-hmm. -Willie talked to her.
-说她蛮酷的 -看吧?
-Says she's cool. -See?
你还在那边一直担心
You were all worried you were gonna have
你放一个礼拜的假会失去气势
a week off and lose momentum,
现在你成了反乌托邦的特约选手
and now you're a featured act at Dystopia.
那边的观众是我们的五倍
That's five times our crowd.
相信你的命运
Trust your destiny.
信仰
Faith.
没有很多的准备时间
It's not a lot of prep time.
到目前为止,你的一生
Your entire life, up to this moment,
都是在做准备
has been prep time.
神把你放在这个时刻
God placed you in this moment,
并不是要考验你
not to test you,
而是要奖励你
to reward you,
把聚光灯照在你身上
to shine a spotlight on you.
我知道的
I know this.
我知道的不多,但我知道这个
I do not know a lot, but I know this.
什么时候你的面具才会掉下来
At what point does, like, your face fall off,
露出你是某种
revealing yourself to be some kind
浪漫小说的机器人
of romance novel android man
设计来让我在最低潮、最不安的时刻
engineered to make me feel good about myself
自我感觉良好的?
when I'm at my lowest and most uncertain?
嗯
Hmm.
我没办法计算你说的话,姬丝度
I cannot compute what you say, Crystal.
去赢吧
Go win!
鲍比2000随时为你服务
Bobby 2000 at your service.
-谢谢你 -嗯哼
-Thank you. -Mm-hmm.
别担心你的天命
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表