剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
等有好消息再喝吧
Please wait till we get good news.
我们可能不会得到好消息
We may not get good news.
那就等我们得到坏消息再喝
Then save it until we get bad news
这样我们就更有理由 可以一起借酒浇愁了
so there's more for us to drown our sorrows with together.
我得说,标,这真是太令人兴奋了
I gotta say, Bill, it's all so excitin'!
阿们,我们就快成功了,葳利
Amen! We are on the verge, Willie.
你们觉得泰德透纳会是怎样的人?
What do y'all think Ted Turner's really like?
泰德透纳就是个老实人
Ted Turner's just a good ole boy.
别动了,不然你会像猪一样被勒住
Stop movin' 'less you wanna get real stuck like a pig.
我不敢相信泰德透纳
I can't believe Ted Turner's
甚至在电视上讲到我们在摔角
even talkin' about us wrestling on TV!
因为他的手下,艾瑞克比绍夫 看过我们在做的事
Because his man Eric Bischoff's seen what we do.
因为大家都在谈论我们的表现
'Cause word's out about how we do what we do.
现在,泰德要付钱让我们 做更多我们在做的事
Now Ted's about to pay us to do more of what we do.
WCW
W-C-W!
我要去把酒藏到厕所里了
I'm gonna go ahead and stash the liquor in the bathroom.
现在大家都对在工作场所喝酒很反感
People get judge-y about booze at work nowadays.
-好主意 -我偶尔会喝
-Good idea. -I have them on occasion.
嘿,做你自己就好
Hey. Just be yourself.
对我来说很有用
Seems to be workin' for me.
我是在跟积讲话
I was talking to Jack.
阿士,看看你,全副武装
Ace, look at you, all geared up.
非常方法派
Very method.
他就是来看这个的,不是吗?
It's what he came to see, ain't it?
该死
Damn it!
怎样?怎么了?
What? What's wrong?
我忘记带王冠了,我要回家去拿吗?
I forgot the crown. Should I go home and get it?
我觉得没关系
I think we're good.
好吧,他来了
Okay. He's here.
-布禄士?嗨 -好了
-Brooks? Hi. -All right.
黛比会去带他上来
Deb's gonna bring him up.
好吧,那就祝你们两个好运
Well, good luck to the both of you then.
他每问一个问题,你就问他三个
Every question he asks, ask three of him.
大家都喜欢谈论自己
People love talking about themselves.
所以,闭上你的嘴
So, ferme la bouche.
-永远都是个好策略 -对
-Always a good strategy. -Yeah.
闭上你的嘴,呆子
Ferme la bouche, la douche.
好吧,如果你们需要帮忙 就传个信息给我们
Okay. Well, you text us if you need rescuing.
-噢,我们可以的 -好的,很好,祝你们好运
-Oh, we got this. -All right, good, good luck.
那也太湿了…快把它擦干
That's pretty wet--you're gonna wanna wipe that off.
你觉得他会没事吗?
You think he's gonna be all right?
-时间到了就知道了 -或许我们该进去
-Time will tell. -Maybe we should go back in.
-我们又没被邀请 -这正是我想说的
-We weren't invited. -Exactly my point.
又这样了
Here we go again.
活在当下,全神贯注
Stay present and preoccupied.
把注意力放在更有成效的地方
Focus elsewhere for more productive ends.
我们把大家集♥合♥起来吧
Let's rustle up the troops.
如果我们要把推广组织 提升到下一个阶段
If we're gonna take this promotion to the next level,
我们就得在这方面做得更好
we gotta get a whole lot better at this one,
马上就得开始
tout suite!
-丝塔茜史柏达,看起来很不错 -早安,标
-Staci Spade, lookin' sharp. -Morning, Bill.
-早安,葳利 -早安
-Morning, Willie. -Morning.
-会议开始了吗?-我想应该快了
-Did the meeting start? -Just about to, I believe.
我牙缝里有食物吗?
Do I have any food in my teeth?
我的视力很糟糕
My eyes are terrible.
-你没问题 -谢了
-You're good. -Thanks.
祈祷一切顺利
Fingers crossed.
我不懂,积没有邀请我们
I don't get it. Jack doesn't invite us,
我们这两个让这一切变成可能的人 但却邀请了她?
the two people who made this possible, and he invites her?
为什么?
Why?
首先,因为她是他老婆
First of all, because she's his wife.
再来,如果是我要开会
Second, same reason I'd invite her
我也会邀请她
if I was having that meeting.
一个聪明的女人能让任何人 看起来更聪明、更稳重
A smart woman makes any man look smarter and stable.
就像你对我这样,迷人的公主
Just like you do for me, ravishing princess.
我要去圆顶竞技场了
I gotta get in the Dome.
我的大♥师♥课程就要开课了
My master class is about to begin.
昨天,在一个出人意料的判决中
Yesterday, in a surprise verdict,
前足球明星OJ辛普森
former football star OJ Simpson
在妮可布朗辛普森
was found not guilty of murder
和罗纳德高曼一案中 被判谋杀罪名不成立
in the case of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.
我们将连线给提姆菲利克斯 为您详细报道
With more on the story, we're going to Tim Felix.
没错,我现在人在…
That's right, I'm here now...
你好
Howdy.
汤史柏达,我与透纳先生有约
Tom Spade to see Mr. Turner.
好的,史柏达先生,欢迎
Yes, Mr. Spade, welcome.
我会通知透纳先生您已经到了
I'll let Mr. Turner know you're here.
他来了,看起来很有精神,汤
There he is. Looking sharp, Tom.
祖,非常感谢你跟艾瑞克
Joe, I can't thank you and Eric enough
相信我并为我引荐
for your belief in me in this introduction.
你是个很厉害的摔角手,汤… 引荐你并不难
You're a heck of a wrestler, Tom--easy to do.
-早安,德雷洛斯 -早安,坎尼夫先生
-Morning, Delores. -Morning, Mr. Canniff.
你的男人OJ今天运气真不错,对吧?
Your boy OJ had a lucky day, eh?
噢,他不是我的男人,坎尼夫先生
Oh, he's not my boy, Mr. Canniff.
泰德会喜欢你的
Ted is gonna love you.
泰德在那些代表他的名字
Ted is just very invested in the talent
还有他的网络的人才上投资了很多
that represents his name and his networks.
别跟他胡扯
Don't BS him.
他很真诚、真实、有自信
He's sincere. Real. Confident.
所以他会喜欢你的
And that's why he's gonna like you.
做你自己就好
Just be yourself.
我要出发去侯斯顿了,我今晚会打给你
I'm off to Houston. I'll call you tonight.
泰德透纳的办公室 有什么可以为您服务的吗?
Ted Turner's office. Can I help you?
嗨
Hi.
会议还在继续,这是个好迹象
Meeting's still going. That's a good sign.
我想也是
One would think.
要多久我们才能上 《WCW Nitro》那个节目?
So how long till we're on WCW Nitro?
这不是我们能控制的,在适当的时候吧
Not in our control. In due time.
我要怎么才能让他们知道 我不只想做你的女助理?
How do I let 'em know I don't wanna just be your valet?
尽可能做好女助理的工作
By being the best valet you can be.
糟糕的答案
Boo. Bad answer.
我们只需要让比赛中 每一个岗位的人都发光
We just gotta make each spot in our matches shine.
你想要摔角的消息就会传开的
Word will get around that you wanna wrestle.
我们只要努力,在提出我们的要求之前
We just gotta work hard and do whatever they ask
做任何他们要求我们做的事就好了
before we ask for what we want.
但我们还是得提出要求
But we still got to speak up.
我们要让自己变得不可或缺 再来提出要求
We speak up by making ourselves indispensable.
而不是死命要求
With no drama.
这样我们是无法快速成功的
That's no way to get ahead fast.
你看看我们爬得多么快
You watch how soon we climb the ladder
我们不是靠要求
not by asking for anything
而是靠努力和可靠
but by being hard-workin' and reliable.
透纳先生请您原谅
Mr. Turner begs your pardon,
他还需要再请你等一下
but he'll be just a few more minutes.
他们到底还在谈些什么?
What the hell could they still be talking about?
游艇吧
Yachts.
我要再去买♥♥点烟
I'm gonna get some more smokes.
呃…你有钱吗?我是穷光蛋
Uh...you got any dough? I'm skint.
我还要买♥♥些零食
I'll get some snacks too.
这次不要只买♥♥牛肉干
More than beef jerky this time!
好的,女士
Will do, milady.
等我们成功了,我会连本带利还给你的
Even pay you back with interest, once we make it.
去挥霍吧
Splurge.
汤和泰德闲聊的时间越多 我们就会更有钱
More time Tom's schmoozing Ted, more rich we're gonna be.
先别急着把钱存到银行里
Don't bank that cash yet.
金钱会改变一个人
Money changes people.
尤其是在钱到手之前
Especially 'fore the money comes.
搞不好汤在上面是在摆脱 跟我们的所有关系
For all we know, Tom's up there cutting us out.
他才不会这么做
He would never do that.
犹大为了30个银币背叛了上帝的儿子
Judas betrayed the Son of God for 30 pieces of silver.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表