剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
呃,听着,我…
Um, listen, I...
我接到一通电♥话♥
I just got a phone call.
奇怪的电♥话♥,是格利打来的
Kind of a weird one from Gully.
他想要你让背叛的那个剧情变成真的
He wants you to make your kayfabe defection real.
他想要你永远地待在反乌托邦
He wants you at Dystopia permanently.
他是个笨蛋
Well, he's an idiot.
没人会质疑这点
No one's disputing that.
你不会真的认为我应该这么做,对吧?
You don't actually think I should do it, do you?
我认为你跟我…
I think that you and me...
我认为我们需要停止让其他人
I think we need to stop letting other people
为我们做决定了
make our decisions for us.
我认为我们得开始看清
I think we need to start seeing things clearly
事情的本质
for what they really are.
他想让我去当你的前台经理人
He wants to bring me on as your front-of-house manager.
-你有做过吗?-没有
-You ever done that? -No.
-你想做吗?-我从来没想过
-Do you even want to? -I've never thought about it.
我打赌你会做得很好的
Well, I bet you'd be good.
他只是在说他认为我想听的话
He's just saying things he thinks I want to hear,
他的观众群很大
his audience is so much bigger,
布禄士瑞佐也在跟他谈合作
and Brooks Rizzo's talking to him too,
这是我…赚钱的…机会
and this is my... chance to...cash in.
你认为我应该去吗?
Do you think I should do it?
不
No.
但我想你有权知道外面有什么
But I think you deserve to know what's out there.
你的身价
Your offers.
我是说,听着,如果积 最后跟这个康蒂纽的人达成协议
I mean, look, if Jack lands a deal with this Continuum guy
然后成功了,那么很棒
and it pays off, great.
很棒,我们就假装这段对话不存在
Great. We never had this conversation.
但如果这件事没有成
But even if that doesn't work out,
我们这里还是有女子部门
there's still the women's division here.
对
Yeah.
只要积能凑够钱
As long as Jack can put together
让这里持续下去就好
the money to get it going.
我在这里交了很多朋友
There's all the friends that I've made here,
你知道,我们在这里所建造的…一切
you know, everything that we're...building together.
对,有时候
Yeah, well, sometimes
人们太安逸于“建造”
people get so comfortable with the "building,"
而不敢去“争取”
they get scared of the "getting."
听着,我不是在告诉你该怎么做
Look, I'm not telling you what to do,
因为我也不知道我该怎么做
'cause I don't even know what I would do.
好的一面是,在看到事情的发展之前
The good part is we don't gotta decide
我们还不需要下决定
until we see how it all plays out.
现在你有选择了
And now you got some choices.
谢谢你的耐心等候,汤
Thank you for being patient, Tom.
泰德很忙
Ted's got a lot going on.
但如果他不想跟你见面
But he wouldn't be meeting with you
他也不会见你的
if he didn't want to meet with you.
进去之后,把他说服得妥妥贴贴的
Go in there and knock him dead.
谢了,祖
Thanks, Joe.
我会的
Will do.
史柏达先生,我很抱歉
Mr. Spade, I'm so sorry,
但透纳先生又得重新安排行程了
but Mr. Turner has got to reschedule again.
待人处事
There's a way
是有方法的,但不是像你们这样子
you treat people, and this is not the way you treat people.
不是这样子的
This is not the way!
听着,汤,拜托不要这样
Look, Tom, please don't do this.
你才不要这样,祖
You don't do this Joe!
我是个人
I'm a man.
对待人不能像这样
You don't treat a man like this.
我才不在乎他有多少钱
I don't care how much money he has,
他有多少艘游艇,处理事情有多圆滑
how many yachts he's got, how soft his hands have become.
看起来他只会让别人等
It appears he doesn't know what it means
不知道该怎么做人
to be a man any more other than to let other men wait.
这真是场该死的闹剧
This is some goddamn bullshit!
汤,别这样,兄弟
Now, Tom, come on, man.
我们要谈的可是大生意
This is big business we're talking here.
恕我直言,我才不是什么傻瓜
All due respect, I'm not some fuckin' fool
被泰德透纳栓在铁链上
Ted Turner has on a chain he can yank
让他想怎么拉就怎么拉,去他的
whenever he feels like it. Fuck him!
汤
Tom.
你好
Howdy.
-他回来了 -我可以买♥♥辆保时捷了吗?
-He's back! -Can I buy that Porsche now?
不是现在,但快了
Not today. But soon.
谈得怎么样?
How'd it go?
不如我所希望的顺利
It went less well than I had wished.
但有时候事情就是这样
But that's how things go sometimes.
-他人怎么样?-我不知道
-What was he like? -I don't know.
今天又没见到他了
Didn't get to meet him again today.
但有天我会见到的
But one day I will,
到时候泰德透纳就会发现
and only then will Ted Turner discover
他两次冒犯错人了
he disrespected the wrong person twice.
我告诉祖和艾瑞克我要退出这场交易
I told Joe and Eric I'm stepping away from the deal.
你到底在说什么鬼话?
The fuck are you talking about?
什么交易?
What deal?
你到底要退出什么鬼东西?
What are you fuckin' stepping away from?
该死的你不准这样跟我说话
Don't you fuckin' talk to me that way.
我爱怎么跟你说话就怎么说
I'll talk to you whichever way I want.
你手里掌握的不只是你的未来,汤
You didn't just have your future in your hands, Tom,
你掌握着我们所有人的未来
you had all of ours!
冷静点
Calm down.
我已经接到云斯那边的人的电♥话♥了
I already got a call in to Vince's people.
他们听说透纳在耍我们
They heard Turner was circling us.
他们只想搞垮他
They want nothing more than to crush him,
而我们要帮他们达成愿望
and we're gonna help 'em do so.
泰德透纳不尊重真正的好人
Ted Turner disrespected the wrong authentic good ole boy.
你真是个该死的疯子
You're a fuckin' lunatic.
我是个该死的特立独行的人
I'm a fuckin' maverick.
噢,还有标,我想以后
Oh, and by the way, Bill, going forward,
最好是让葳利过来当我的女助理
I think it's best if Willie comes on as my valet,
特别是我们准备要前进WWF
especially if we're gearin' up to go to the WWF.
我们会找一个新的人给你
We'll break in somebody new for you.
我想,那应该要由葳利来决定
Well, I think that'd be Willie's call.
那是我的决定
It was.
你总是在摆弄一些东西
You're always fiddlin' with something.
压得太大力,钥匙就会坏掉
Well, you press too hard on a key, it'll break.
笨蛋才不会想到这些
Boneheads don't think about that.
我知道你不需要帮忙
I know you don't need any help.
对
Nope.
今天发生了很多似曾相识的事
Lotta deja vu happening today.
积不会搞砸的
Jack's not gonna blow this.
你说得很有信心
You say that with a lot of confidence.
我只能这么说
Only way to say it.
你以前也这么说过汤
You said the same thing about Tom once.
那是很久以前的事了
Been a long time.
很久了
Long time.
我不觉得你有意识到
Don't think you realize
当一个人对我做了 像你对我做的那种事时,葳利…
when a person does a thing like you did to me, Willie...
那是个人生的岔路口
That's a fork in the road.
汤告诉我们他要拒绝 透纳的时候是一个岔路口
It was one fork when Tom told us he walked out on Turner.
他告诉我你是他的女助理
It was another fork when he told me
不再是我的的时候
that you were his valet now, not mine,
你暗示地说他才是 会让你飞黄腾达的明日之星
that you'd suggested that like he was the shooting star
而我一事无成的时候
you wanted to hitch your wagon to,
又是另一个岔路口
and I'd never do anything.
这两个岔路口会让人完全偏离
Two forks sends a person real off-course
原本的方向
from where they were.
很明显,这会让人在飞机上露下♥体♥
Evidently, it puts them on a plane with their dick out.
-我去过很多地方 -嗯
-I ended up in a lotta places. -Hmph.
我只是不觉得你有意识到,人们…
I just don't think you realize, people--
不只是你…人们都没有意识到
not just you--people don't realize
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表