剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously on Heels...
告诉他们,他们得说服我
Tell them that they need to sell me on why they should
为什么他们能帮助康蒂纽
be the ones to help Continuum
推出新的摔角联盟、组织…
launch its new wrestling league, corporation--
看我们这周要怎么称呼他们都可以
whatever the hell it is we're calling it this week.
因为我只有36小时来让一个我不认识又有疑问的人
I got 36 hours to impress someone that I don't know
印象深刻,但我不知道怎么做
who's got questions about I don't know what,
还有他…他说了四次
and he--he said that four different times:
“你得让她印象深刻”
"You gotta impress her."
杰克,你一走进一个空间就能让人印象深刻
Jack, you impress someone by just walking into a room.
咒诅者和姬丝度会在下周的比赛上出现
The Condamned and Crystal will both be at the event next week.
《末日战场:分♥裂♥则存》
Harmageddon, divided we stand.
嘿,葳利,你知道吗?
Hey, Willie, you know what?
我知道你不尊重我,但你得尊重事实
I know you don't respect me, but you gotta respect
我能看出谁才是人才,我也知道该怎么做
the fact that I know talent and I know what to do with it.
就像我对公鸡那样
And just like what I've done with Rooster,
我也想对姬丝度这么做,还有你也是
I wanna do the same for Crystal, but also for you.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
我们明天得让这个康蒂纽公♥司♥来的女士印象深刻
We need to impress this corporate Continuum lady tomorrow.
我知道他们也有在观察反乌托邦
I know they're looking at Dystopia
因为我们就是在那里遇见布禄士的
'cause that's where we met Brooks.
但我们得比格利还强
But we need to out Gully Gully.
确切地说,你想做什么?
So what do you wanna do exactly?
我只想做个有用的人
I just wanna be useful.
-那你什么时候能开始上班?-呃,昨天就可以开始了
-When can you start? -Uh, yesterday.
DWL是我和你在做的
The DWL is what you and me do.
阿士有不同的命运
Ace has a different destiny.
当标带着一张只有你有的
When Bill came to you with a golden ticket
黄金门票来找你时,我对此毫无准备
just for you, I was not prepared.
嘿,我听说阿士的事了
Hey, I heard about Ace.
那是个很棒的机会
That's a big opportunity.
真是令人兴奋 这对他来说真是个好消息
That's exciting. That's so great for him.
对
Yup.
这把我打倒了
It knocked me down.
世界上有两种女人
There's two kinds of women.
一种是得到照顾的女人
There are women who get taken care of.
那就是你,而另一种就是我
That's you. And then there's me.
我会弄得脏兮兮的,我会处理鸟事
I get dirty and I fix shit, so you don't have to spend
所以你才能不花一分一秒 去担心那些尚未处理的鸟事
a single second worrying about unfixed shit.
到底发生什么事了,葳利?
What's going on here, Willie?
所以如果知道内情代表着你发现
What if knowing stuff means finding out
DWL无法合法经营 而且从来没有合法经营过呢?
the DWL can't keep itself afloat legally and never has?
这真的是你想知道的事吗?
Is that really something you wanna know?
那些箱子里有很多东西
There's a lotta stuff in those boxes.
-例如?-黑暗的东西
-Like what? -Shady stuff.
如果被发现,后果会很严重
Consequential if discovered.
我想你♥爸♥还做了一些
I think your dad did stuff that could make
会让我们所重建的一切全部摧毁的事情
everything that we rebuilt all get destroyed,
而我完全不知道该怎么办
and I have no idea what to do about it.
我讨厌他
I hate him.
流星式压击?
The Shooting Star Press?
杰克,太糟糕了
Jack, that was terrible.
你到底在想什么?
What the fuck are you thinking?
我想为我的招牌动作加一点新的东西
I'm trying to add some aerials to my move set.
你不能把空翻加进去 就算在海绵池你也做不到
You can't be adding flippity-dos you can't even do into a foam pit.
这可不是在好好利用你的精力
It's not a good use of your energy.
这不是你擅长的事,留在海绵池里做吧
It's not in your wheelhouse. Save it for the pool.
这把年纪已经不能再乞求上帝 给你新的天赋了,儿子
Can't be begging God for new gifts at your age, son.
你不是高飞选手,杰克,你永远不会是
You're not a high-flyer, Jack. You never will be.
对多种能力的追求是邪恶的
The pursuit of versatility is a vice.
你不能把每一个限制
You can't look at every limitation
都看成是必须克服的东西
as something that has to be overcome.
只要接受上帝并没有把所有东西都给你
Just accept that God doesn't give with both hands,
但别忘记他给了你的东西
but don't forget what he did give you.
你拿起麦克风的表现很好,你很结实
You're great on the mic, you're solid,
你不用费什么力气就能保持肌肉
you retain muscle without much effort,
但你的股四头肌和大腿都跟捕手一样
but you got the quads and the thighs of a catcher.
你是个格斗手,杰克,一个技术人员
You're a grappler, Jack. A technician.
好好地当个基层人员
Be a good base.
你不会突然间就变成“蝴蝶侠”
You're not gonna suddenly be a "Butterfly Man."
把可以搞定这个的人叫过来
Put over the guys who can pull this shit off.
爸,我只是想…
Dad, I'm just trying to--
怎样?把你自己变成雷密斯特里欧吗?
What? Turn yourself into Rey Mysterio?
那是不可能的 看清我们自己的本质,杰克
That ain't gonna happen. We are who we are, Jack.
这个我也做不到
I can't do this shit either.
我们家族里唯一做得到的运动员 就是阿士
Only athlete in this family who can is Ace.
还好他现在有更大更好的计划了
Thankfully, he's got bigger and better plans now.
先动动脑再工作,该死的
Work smart, God damn it.
嘿,坚尼斯,今天还好吗?
Hey, Kenneth, how we doing today?
跟以前一样
The same.
你想玩游戏吗?
You wanna play a game?
邦尼,感谢你
Bonnie, I'm so grateful you could
大老远赶来这里,我知道你很忙
come all the way out here. I know you're busy.
我只是…我知道如果小镇的人们看到我
I just--I knew if people downtown saw me
走进你的律师事务所…
walking into your law office...
不需要道歉,丝塔茜
No need to apologize, Staci.
任何能在教堂以外的地方 看到你的借口都是好借口
Any excuse to see ya outside of church is a good one.
而且我也不是真的很想进我的办公室
And I don't really wanna go into my office either.
啊,天啊,抱歉 我对这一切真感到厌烦
Ah, God, sorry. I'm...sick about all this.
邦尼,我讨论的内容是受到保护的吗?
Bonnie, is what we discuss protected?
我的意思是,法律上的保护
Legally, I mean.
我是说,这是保密的,对吧?
I mea--I mean, it's confidential, right?
你那个包包你有零钱吗?
You got any change in that purse?
我确定我有
I'm sure I do.
给我一毛钱
Grab me a dime.
你想要在这场初步咨♥询♥中
Would you like my legal advice
得到我的法律建议吗?
during this initial consultation?
对
Yes.
请把那一毛钱给我
Hand me the dime please.
一旦那一毛钱放到我手里
Once that dime is in my hand,
就能够保证我们讨论的所有事
it will ensure that anything we discuss
都是被保护的
will be protected.
好了,所以是什么在困扰你?
Great. Now, what's troubling you?
噢,还有…顺带一提,我跟杰克很好
Oh, and--and Jack and I are great, by the way.
我们要讨论的不是这个
That's not what this is about.
但DWL就不那么好了
The DWL's not so much.
翘课翘得漂亮啊,娘娘腔
Nice job bailing on class, pussy.
航♥班♥是什么时候?
When's the flight?
3点,但我不去
Three. but I'm not going,
而且你叫我娘娘腔是对所有女人的侮辱
and you calling me a pussy's insulting to women everywhere.
傻瓜,你要跟我去乔治亚看这场赛事
Dickface, you're coming to Georgia with me for this event.
棕榈泉的文件可以等你回来再做
You can do the paperwork for Palm Springs when you get back.
这是个托管的问题
It's an escrow thing.
我有房♥子,我知道托管是什么意思
I own a home. I know what escrow is.
-你不一定要本人在那里 -我一定要在那里
-You don't gotta be there. -I do.
可以叫奇莲去
Caitlyn should go.
如果我们不开始让她体验更大的案子
If we don't start letting her experience bigger stuff,
她会离职的
she'll quit.
又不是奇莲发现这些摔角的人的
Caitlyn didn't scout these wrestling people.
我会不知道我要看的重点是什么
I'm not gonna know what I'm looking at.
-你有奇莲可以帮你 -我不喜欢奇莲
-You'll have Caitlyn. -I don't like Caitlyn.
我也不觉得你喜欢我
I don't think you like me.
我是不喜欢
I don't.
但那是种熟悉的不喜欢
But it's a familiar dislike.
咒诅者和那个叫…姬丝度的小妞
The Condamned and that, um, Crystal chick
-都会在场,对吧?-对
-are gonna be there, right? -Yeah.
如果他们没有要上场摔角 我是不会去的
I'm not gonna go if they're not gonna be wrestling.
杰克已经跟我保证他们两个
Jack has assured me that they're both
都会出现在表演,比赛上
gonna be in the show, the match.
他们都会上场比赛
They are both gonna be in the match.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表