剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
I-I won't.
照我的剧本演一遍
Run the plays that I called.
你会做得很好的
You'll be good.
女士们先生们,积史柏达
Ladies and gentlemen, Jack Spade.
谢谢你们,佐治亚州,达菲
Thank you. Duffy, Georgia.
非常感谢你们今晚来这里
Thank you very much for being here tonight
为我父亲庆祝,向他致敬
and celebrating my dad, honoring him.
你知道,他不只是我爸
You know, he wasn't just my dad.
他还是DWL大家庭里每个人的父亲
He was a father to everyone in the DWL family.
我们将深深地怀念他
We will miss him dearly.
让我们最后一次播放他的入场音乐吧
Let's play his entrance music one last time.
达菲,我的弟弟来了
Well, well, well, Duffy, it's my younger brother,
阿士史柏达,达菲高中美式足球州际冠军
Ace Spade, Duffy High state football champ!
嘿,达菲
Hey, Duffy.
听着,我知道我以前没有,在圆顶竞技场摔角过
Look, I know I ain't wrestled in the Dome before,
但我是史柏达家的人,所以我想
But, uh, I am a Spade, so I wanna honor
和你们一起纪念我父亲的遗产
my father's legacy a-along with all of you,
如果你们不介意的话
if you'll have me.
你知道,在史柏达家长大并不容易
You know, life wasn't easy growing up a Spade.
身为王者的儿子
You know, son to a-a king,
身为所谓的合法继承人的弟弟
brother to the so-called rightful heir,
积,长子,真正的王子
Jack, the eldest, the true prince.
有哥哥的人都知道
Anyone with a big brother knows the drill.
不总是有趣的
Not always fun.
你今晚穿着爸的袍子出现在这里
You got some stones showing up here tonight
会被丢石头的
wearing Dad's robe!
我告诉你,弟弟
But I'll tell you what, baby brother.
你以为我是所谓的合法继承人
You think I'm the so-called rightful heir.
噢,他接下来会说,“我们都是在擂台上解决问题的”
Oh, he's gon' say, "We settle things in the ring."
在这个家里
In this family,
我们都是在擂台上解决问题的
we settle things in the ring.
我们要开始玩真的了
That's real good shit right there.
你就卖♥♥痛,让我来领导
You sell the pain, you let me lead.
走开
Get away from me!
嘿…
Hey, hey! Hey, hey!
嘿,退后…
Hey, back off! Back off.
你准备好了吗?
You ready? You ready?
准备好了吗?
Are we? You ready?
耶
Yeah!
噢老天
Oh, gosh!
积,你还好吗?
Jack, you all right?
-还好 -积
-Yeah. -Jack!
积,你还好吗,老兄?
Jack, you good, man?
可以继续吗?
Can you continue?
-来吧,积 -噢
-Come on, Jack! -Oh!
来吧,积,把他从角落里拉出来
Come on, Jack, get him out of the corner.
如何啊?
How about that, huh?
噢,该死…
Oh, sh...
积,还可以吗?
Jack, what do you say?
噢,我的天
Oh, my goodness!
一、二
One! Two!
二,只到二
Two! Only two!
只有数到二,二
That was only two! Two.
一、二…
One, two...
砰
Bam!
积,让我爬到上面去
Jack, let me go for top rope.
我们差不多要结束了
We're about to get outta here with the roll-up.
趁着观众兴致还很高,赶快收尾吧
Let's go home with the crowd still hot.
这是最后一次了,兄弟
It's the last time, dude.
如果我受伤也没关系
If I get hurt, it won't even matter.
拜托
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
好,来吧,上啊
All right, let's go. Come on!
拜托,阿士,你在干嘛?
Come on, Ace, what are you doing?
一、二、三
One, two, three!
比赛结束
And there we go!
王者史柏达…
King Spade! King Spade! King Spade! King Spade!
王者史柏达…
King Spade! King Spade! King Spade! King Spade!
王者史柏达…
King Spade! King Spade! King Spade! King Spade!
王者史柏达…
King Spade! King Spade! King Spade! King Spade!
王者史柏达…
King Spade! King Spade! King Spade! King Spade!
王者史柏达…
King Spade! King Spade! King Spade! King Spade!
那个男人来了
Here comes the man!
-太棒了,积 -太精彩了
-Amazing, Jack. -Impressive.
-对 -你做到了
-Yeah! -You did it!
嘿,你真是太棒了
Hey, you were incredible.
不,你才是,老兄
No, you were, man!
观众喊得好大声,他们还在欢呼
The crowd is so loud! They're still going.
这是离开的一个很好的方式
It was a good way to go out.
嗯,感觉超好
Mmm, best feeling ever.
比我赢德克萨斯冠军的感觉还要好
Better than when I won the state championship.
你是靠一个狗屁的干扰接球
You won that state championship
才赢德克萨斯冠军的
on a bullshit pass interference call.
嘿,我又不是裁判,我只是个球员
Hey, I don't ref the games. I just play 'em.
命中注定我要赢德克萨斯冠军的
Fate wanted me winning the state championship.
我不知道你是怎么在一周内,把这些都学起来的
I don't know how you picked all that up in a week,
但有些摔角手穷极一生在事业中努力
but there are wrestlers that work their entire careers,
都达不到你刚刚做的那些
don't tap into what you just did.
你成功了
You got it.
谢谢你这么说,积
Thanks for saying that, Jack.
一点都不蠢
It's not stupid.
再说一次?
Say again?
这个一点都不蠢,这件事
This is not a stupid thing, this thing.
这很了不起
It's an amazing thing.
兄弟会和同志情谊
The fraternity and the camaraderie,
这一点都不蠢
it's so far from a stupid thing.
我同意
I agree.
我们应该一直做下去
We should keep doin' it.
你认真吗?
You serious?
我们应该把这些变成应该要有的样子
We should make this into what it could have been,
我们刚刚证明了,如果我们一起合作
what we just proved that it can be
是做得到的
if we work together.
我们搞得定
We can pull this off.
我们只要…只要努力
We just have to... we're gonna have to work hard,
信任、磨合、互相支持
trust, grind, have each other's backs.
记得我们小时候打架
Remember when we'd fight as kids,
爸都会要我们握手然后说的那句话吗?
and Dad would make us shake hands and say that?
对,或许我们应该在打架前就先说
Yeah, maybe we should have said it before we fought.
提前停止打架
Stop the fighting upfront.
我支持你,兄弟
I got your back, brother.
-你太棒了 -噢,谢谢
-You crushed it. -Aww, thank you.
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
-嘿,过来吧 -好了,去开房♥间吧
-Hey, come on. -All right, get a room.
-闭嘴 -开房♥间
-Shut up. -Get a room.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我是阿士
This is Ace.
请留言,我会再回电
Leave a message, and I'll hit you back.
历奇,你现在是DWL的一分子了
Ricky, you're a part of the DWL family now,
不管你喜不喜欢
like it or not.
噢,我比你想象中的还要更喜欢,鲍比
Oh, I like it more than you know, Bobby.
我是迪亚哥
I'm Diego.
再次恭喜,超级巨星
Congrats again, superstar.
谢了,裁判
Thanks, Ref.
-好 -回达菲的时候再见
-Yeah. -See you back in Duffy.
拜托告诉我你们都看到了
Please tell me that y'all saw that.
你是有张好看的脸,兄弟
You got a pretty face, bro,
但我不会一整天都盯着你看
but I ain't looking at you 24/7.
好了各位,看来我是唯一一个
All right, guys, I'm the only one
会有小孩的人了
who's gotta wake up with a baby.
好样的,阿士
Attaboy, Ace.
好样的
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表