剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
and be so fascinating and addictive and delightful
让我们每天
that they bring us in
进账上亿个新用户
a hundred thousand million new subscribers a day.
他们需要给我一个方案
They need to bring me a pitch
然后我才能向董事会提出
that I can then pitch to the board
并拿到奖金
and be given a bonus.
他们得告诉我职业摔角的重要性
They need to tell me why professional wrestling matters,
它为什么那么重要
why it's important.
给我个五年期的计划
Give me a five-year plan.
跟我说个好的故事
Tell me a good story.
让我在乎
Make me give a shit.
好,告诉他们要让我印象深刻
Okay, tell them that they need to impress me.
用这个词,印象深刻
Use that word, impress.
目眩神迷、目瞪口呆之类的
Dazzle. Stun. Shit like that.
好
Okay.
滚出去吧
Get outta here.
我要做平板了
I gotta do planks.
我做平板的时候需要隐私
I need privacy when I do planks,
至少不能让你看到
at least from you.
第二页有我们寄来的
On page two, we have the inventory
照明组的目录清单
for the lighting package we delivered.
好
Okay.
-你迟到了 -我今天早上
-You're late. -Went on a bike ride
在小孩起床之前去骑了一下单车
early this morning before the baby was up.
我现在爱上骑单车了
I'm into cycling now.
你知道,那感觉很好
You know, it feels good.
我最近真的压力很大
I've been real stressed lately.
我看起来像在乎的样子吗?
The fuck I care?
我只是在解释我为什么迟到15分钟
Just explaining why I was 15 minutes late.
你礼拜一的时候也迟到了
You were also late Monday.
那时候你也是去骑单车了吗?
Were you out riding bikes then too?
骑单车能让我头脑清醒
Cycling helps clear my head.
我真希望有什么 能让我的头脑清醒一下
Wish I had somethin' to fuckin' clear my head.
我如果崩溃了对任何人都没好处
I'm no good to anyone if I break down.
所以你专注于清空那些在你脑袋里
So you're focusing on clearing your head of the stress
像异世界的鬼魂威胁着你的压力
that threatens you like it's some otherworldly ghost
抱怨如果你崩溃的话对任何人
moaning about how you're no good to anyone
都没有好处
if you break down.
这就是你迟到的理由?
That's the reason that you were late?
你认为这是专业的表现吗?
Do you consider that professional conduct?
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
我的意思是你偷了其他人的时间
I mean you stealing other people's time.
我的意思是你像个该死的笨蛋一样 在高速公路上骑单车
I mean you spending my time out on the highway
浪费了我的时间
on a bike like a fuckin' idiot!
你已经在这里待蛮久了,占,对吗?
You've been here for a while, Jim, hmm?
我…
I-I have.
我在这里待得更久
I've been here a lot longer,
我为这里付出了很多心血
and I've put a lot into this place.
但很明显,我的职业道德
But clearly, my work ethic
并没有完全融入到公♥司♥文化里
hasn't exactly leached into the culture,
因为我在这里看到的是你们都认为
because all I've seen here is that y'all think
这里是一个微不足道的、随便的组织
this is some two-bit casual-assed organization
所以你可以迟到15分钟
to which you can be 15 minutes late
只为了在外面骑你那辆该死的单车
'cause you're out riding your fuckin' Big Wheel!
你自己找时间想办法去提高多巴胺
You find a way to up the dopamine
还有该死的五羟色胺,不要浪费我的时间
and the fuckin' serotonin on your own time, not mine.
还有不准迟到
And don't be fuckin' late!
请坐下
Take your seats.
我们要来改善我们宣传技巧
We're going to refine our promo cutting skills
这样我们就能大放异彩
so we all shine
让和反乌托邦的最后一场赛事更精彩
and promote this last card with Dystopia.
早安,迈尔士
Morning, Miles.
迈尔士,那是什么鬼?
Miles, what the hell was that?
什么?
What?
鲍比和你打招呼
Bobby said hello to you.
说明一下你刚刚怎么回他的
Categorize your return salutation.
我说嘿
I said hey back.
鲍比,你有听到嘿这个字
Bobby, did you hear the word hey
从迈尔士的嘴巴说出来吗?
slip out of Miles' mouth?
标,我说…
Bill, I said--
你什么都没说
You said nothing.
你做了这个
You did this.
-好 -一点都不好
-Okay. -Not okay!
我讨厌下巴的这个动作
I hate the chin.
你知道下巴人是什么样子吗?
You know who the chin guy is?
下巴人又懒又自私
The chin guy's lazy, self-absorbed.
下巴人甚至不愿意张开他的嘴巴
The chin guy can't even crack open his lips
说声哈罗,祖
and say, Hello, Joe.
他叫鲍比
His name's Bobby.
我知道
I know that!
但我怎么知道你知不知道呢?
But how would I know if you knew that?
你肯定没提醒我们他叫什么名字
You certainly didn't remind us what his name was.
-我想鲍比知道… -我有很多鄙视的事情
-Well, I think Bobby realized-- -There's many things I despise.
其中我最鄙视的一件事就是
One thing I despise to my core
当我跟别人说哈罗
is when I say hello to someone,
他们除了稍微抬起一点下巴点一下之外
and they can't muster up anything more effusive
就没再做出什么
than slightly lifting at the tiniest angle
更热情的回应了
a nod of their chin.
我去你的鄙视下巴人
I fuckin' despise chin guys!
去你的,标
Fuck you, Bill.
占?
Jim?
你知道我最鄙视的是什么吗?
You know what I despise to my core?
一个觉得我很蠢的人
Sanctimonious shit preached to me
对我伪善地说教
by some guy who thinks I'm stupid.
我喜欢,多说一点
I love it. Say more.
我现在有在抱我的小孩吗?
Am I rocking my baby right now?
看起来没有
It appears that you are not.
对,我没有
No, I'm not.
我在这里
I'm here.
为什么?
Why?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
或许是因为这是我生命中唯一一件
Maybe 'cause this is the only thing in my life
我觉得真正属于我的东西
I feel like that's actually mine.
或许是因为摔角很重要
Maybe it's 'cause wrestling matters.
或是或许它不重要
Or maybe it doesn't.
再说多一点
More!
我们不是笨蛋,好吗?
We're not idiots, all right?
我们为此付出了生命
We've given our lives to this.
但如果我们不全力以赴
But if we don't push as hard as we can,
我们付出的时间就一文不值
our time is not worth shit!
我们要面临一场大♥比♥赛,对方的组织
We got a big card coming up against a rival promotion
有更多的粉丝,更多的钱 什么都比我们更多
who has more fans, more money, more everything!
这是无法超越的
It's insurmountable!
方向错了,兄弟,转回来
Wrong direction, buddy. Pivot.
我们唯一可以跟他们竞争的
The only thing we have to compete with them
就是我们的心,就是坚持不懈
is heart, relentlessness.
我迟到了
I was late.
我以后不会再迟到了
I won't be late anymore.
你转回来了,继续说吧,占
Now you're back. Ride it out, Jim.
你们想成为伟大的摔角手吗?
You wanna be a great wrestler?
一个人是做不到的
You can't do it alone!
所以不要当该死的下巴人
So don't be a fuckin' chin guy.
你在说教,兄弟,接力下去了
Preach, brother! The baton is passed.
大声说吧
Let it sing
如果你是下巴人 那你就是个自我的人
When you're a chin guy, you're a me guy.
你就是那种 我只考虑到我自己的那种人
You're a me only think of myself guy.
你就是那种 我太累了不想打招呼的人
You're a me too sleepy to say hello guy.
你就是那种我该死的身体里的能量
You're a me only got enough energy
只够让我成为下巴人的人
in my fuckin' body to be a fuckin' chin guy!
在这个团队里,你唯一可以
On this squad, you are only allowed
成为下巴人的时候只有 你身在一个非常拥挤又吵闹的派对里
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表