剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously on Heels...
我跟埃斯说面纸的事了
I told Ace about the Kleenex.
-他说什么?-整件事
-What'd he say? -The whole thing
现在都有点模糊了
was a little bit of a blur.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
我可能不配,但如果你再给我一次机会
I may not deserve it, but if you give me another chance
我保证不会再让你失望了
I promise I'm never gonna let you down again.
你想被看见吗?你不能依赖那些
You wanna be seen? You cannot rely on others
自身想获得关注的人
who want the focus on them.
嘿,埃斯
Hey, Ace!
新的DWL冠军是
Your new DWL champion is
女助理
the valet,
那个性感兔女郎,根据杰克·斯佩德的逻辑
Bunny Bombshell--according to Jack Spade's logic,
我想任何人都可以拿到腰带
I guess anybody can just grab the belt.
杰克,你需要我的专长
Jack, you need my expertise.
你不知道你自己在做什么
You don't know, really, what the fuck you're doing.
你一定要把我介绍给野牛比尔
You must introduce me to Wild Bill.
标,这位是康斯坦丝,是她帮我们预定博览会的场地的
Bill, this is Constance. She booked us for the fair.
你是个聪明的女人,康斯坦丝
You are a wise woman, Constance.
你被休学了?
You got suspended?
你不能因为生气就打人
You can't hit people out of anger.
爸就在医院打了埃斯叔叔
Dad hit Uncle Ace at the hospital.
杰克,每次行动和每次的状况
Jack, each action and each situation,
你都是可以反抗的,但你接受了
you could've resisted. You embraced 'em.
你该死的靠过去了
You fucking leaned in.
你表现得好像你是什么天才一样
You act like you're some kind of genius.
你毁了我的人生
You ruined my fucking life.
明天会是新的一天
Tomorrow's a new day.
你可以再多跟他谈谈
You could talk to him more.
我是埃斯,请留言
This is Ace. Leave a message,
我会再回电
and I'll hit you back.
好样的,埃斯
Thatta boy, Ace.
好样的
Thatta boy.
噢,风暴正在威胁
Ooh The storm is threatenin'
我今天的生活
My very life today
若我得不到庇护
If I don't get some shelter
噢,是的,我将会消逝
Ooh, yeah I'm gonna fade away
战争,孩子们
War, children
只是一枪之遥…战争
It's just a shot away It's just a shot away, war
嘿,葳利,我是马略卡啤酒的布莱恩
Hey, Willie, it's Brian from Mayorca Beer.
我没办法到场看表演,但我听到消息了
Uh, couldn't make the show, but heard the news.
恭喜
Congratulations.
既然你已经红了
Now let's square up, uh, accounts
是时候来结清欠款了
now that you're flush.
我整天都会在,再打给我
I'm around all day. Give me a call.
我一定是没听到你的信息,布莱恩
Oops, must've missed your message, Brian,
你这个该死的骗子
you perky fake fuck.
葳利,我是康纳屋顶修缮公♥司♥的雷吉
Willie, Reggie from Connors Roofing.
跟杰克说我得收款了,已经八个月了
Tell Jack I gotta get paid. It's been eight months.
没有盖子…
Never a lid. Never a lid.
盖子消失了
Lids just vanish.
今晚见,但我不确定是几点
See you guys tonight. No idea when.
嘿,抱一下
Hey, hug.
再两年我就会去读大学了
In two years, I'll be off to college,
-你会想我的 -真的吗?
-and you'll miss me. -Really?
把你的成绩拉起来,不然你连想去的
Get your grades up, or you won't sniff a college
大学的边都够不着
you can go away to.
工作愉快,亲爱的
Have fun at work, hon.
我以为她已经不去DWL了
I thought she was quittin' the DWL.
我也以为,亲爱的,我也以为
Me too, love. Me too.
-怎么了?-嘿
-What's wrong? -Hey.
抱歉,没有人死掉
Sorry, no one died.
但我们的家庭行事历刚刚通知我
But I just got an alert about a county highway meetin'
有个县立公路会议,所以…
on the family calendar, so...
抱歉,我一直按错日历
Sorry, I keep clicking on the wrong calendar.
没关系,大家都会按错
No worries. We all do it.
县政♥府♥开标了
The county's taking bids,
但他们把会议移到11日
but they moved that meetin' to the 11th.
杰克,今天就是11日
Jack, today's the 11th.
该死
Fuck!
该死…
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
糟糕,天杀的
Shit! God damn it!
打个电♥话♥过去说你睡过头了
Just call and say you overslept.
杰克,你还好吗?
Jack, you're okay.
杰克,你在听吗?
Jack, you there?
在,我在我们家里
Yeah, no, I'm here, in our home.
我没有在我该在的地方
I'm just not where I should be, which is selling
那就是卖♥♥该死的工业用割草机,天杀的
industrial fucking lawnmowers, God damn it!
抱歉,我爱你
I'm sorry. I love you.
该死
Shit!
杰克,他们爱你
Jack, they love you there.
所以不要急,还有我要提醒你
So don't rush. Also, I wanna remind you
我们明天得跟汤玛斯的校长见面
we gotta meet with Thomas' principal tomorrow
讨论揍人事件
to discuss the punching incident.
这件事也有记在共享的家庭行事历上…
It's also on the shared family calendar--
紫色的那个
the purple one.
添美已经安排我明天开店了
Timmy's got me scheduled to open the shop tomorrow
如果我今天没被解雇的话
if I'm not fired today.
如果我们不到校,汤玛斯就要一直休学
Thomas is suspended until we meet with the school.
我们两个都要到吗?
Well, do we both have to be there?
因为我在博览会花太多时间
Because I took off too much time for the fair,
我的影响力都变弱了
and my leverage has dwindled.
父母都要到场
Both parents need to be there.
好吧,那我会去
Well, then I'll be there.
杰克,你在公♥司♥里卖♥♥出的割草机
Jack, you sell more lawnmowers than anyone else
比谁都多
at that company.
就把这句话当成我的墓志铭吧
Chisel that onto my gravestone.
开车小心,晚点打给我
Drive safely. Call me later.
我会的
I will.
跟你一起跑步真不错
So nice to go on a run with you.
抱歉,我只是…,我需要努力跑步,一边思考
Sorry, I just-- I needed to run hard, think,
然后再努力跑步,不要思考
then run and not think.
你跟汤玛斯在这边想待多久就待多久
You and Thomas can stay here as long as you need.
怎么了?
What's up?
噢,杰克把一个工作会议加到
Oh, Jack just added a work meeting
共享的家庭行事历上了
on the shared family calendar.
我怕他错过会议所以打给他
I was afraid he'd miss it, so I called him.
你人比我好多了
You're nicer than I would've been.
也不是
Not really.
那个可怜的家伙总是一个人当三个人用
Poor guy's always doing three things at once.
他…我很同情他
He's--I feel for the guy.
他…
He's...
他还是我的男人
he's my guy still.
我们只是…
We just...
需要找到回到彼此身边的办法
gotta find our way back to each other.
嘿,我们需要谈谈
Hey, you and I need to talk.
你在哪?
Where are you?
干嘛?你要带牛角包过来吗?
Why? You bringin' over croissants?
-想得美 -所以我才建议你这么做
-You wish. -That's why I suggested it.
我只是想确定昨晚
I just wanna make sure that last night,
我们谈话的时候你没有断片
when we were talking, you weren't blackout drunk
或是喝得烂醉,因为如果我们要共事
or high as shit, because if you and I are gonna work together,
我们就得…你知道的
we really need to be--you know.
不,我昨晚没有烂醉
No, I wasn't high last night.
你说话很小声
You're whispering.
你床上有个妓♥女♥对吧?
You've got some chippy in your bed, don't ya?
是淑女,不是妓♥女♥,她叫做康斯坦丝
A lady, not a chippy. Her name's Constance.
你应该认识她
I believe you've met.
你跟康斯坦丝上♥床♥了,那个博览会的行政管♥理♥员♥?
You banged Constance, the fair commissioner?
或许有,或许没有
Perhaps I did. Perhaps I did not.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表