剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously on Heels...
老天,我们在亏钱
Man, we are losing money.
我们亏了该死的一大笔钱
We are losing so much fuckin' money.
我真是该死的失败
I'm such a fuckin' failure.
到底发生什么事了,葳利?
What's going on here, Willie?
汤和我几年前达成了一个协议
Tom and I made an agreement years ago
就是我们会不惜一切代价
that we would do whatever we need to do
保住这个地方
to keep this place alive,
而你不需要去担心那些事情是什么
and you don't need to worry about what those things are.
-那些是合法的吗?-有些是
-Are they legal? -Some are.
好,不管其他事情是不是合法
Well, whatever those other ones are,
我们都不会再做了
we're not doing 'em anymore.
跟在想“那是怎么回事”的人说明一下
For those of you wondering what was that,
刚刚那是咒诅者
that was The Condamned.
阿士史柏达回来了
Ace Spade is back.
反乌托邦本来要以 包围入侵来当作今晚的结尾的
Dystopia was supposed to end the night up with a ring invasion.
结果我们今晚在一千名观众面前被打趴
Instead, we end the night down in front of a thousand people.
我不习惯什么事情 都要交代给合伙人知道
I am not used to having to run everything by a partner.
你最好赶快习惯
Get used to it!
不然就等着被告吧
Or the lawsuit is back on!
我对这一切要怎么进行有些想法
So I have some thoughts on how this should go.
为什么我要让你决定我擂台上的剧情
Why should I let you book what happens in my ring
并相信你真的会照剧情来?
and trust that you're actually gonna go through with it?
首先,你能够揍我的脸一拳
Well, first off, you get to punch me in the face.
-好耶,爸 -对,好耶
-Yay, Dad. -Yeah. Yay, me.
去年职业摔角的
Last year, total revenue
总收入为十亿九千五百万元
from professional wrestling was 1.095 billion.
我想我可以慢慢喜欢上职业摔角
I guess I could grow to love professional wrestling.
布禄士瑞佐刚传了信息
Brooks Rizzo just texted.
他会有点晚到
He's gonna be a little bit late.
没有他我们是不会开始演出的
We're not gonna start the show without him.
所以去外面等着接他
So meet him out there for will-call,
在表演的时候坐在他旁边
sit next to him during the show.
如果他需要什么,就都给他
If he needs anything, get it to him.
你对女子联盟的看法是对的
You were right about the women's league.
我们会要格利让你 和他其中一个女的比赛
We'll make Gully put you in a match with one of his women.
你进到反乌托邦的擂台
You get in that ring at Dystopia
你就说“滚一边去
and just say, "Shove it up your ass.
我要在这里发光发热”
I'm here to sparkle."
我会在那边保护你的
And I'll be there to protect you.
嘿,听着,姬丝度
Hey, listen up, Crystal.
这个是让你加入FWD的两年期的合同
This right here is a two-year contract for you to join FWD.
你给我离她远一点
You get the hell away from her.
你买♥♥不到姬丝度泰勒的
You cannot buy Crystal Tyler.
她不是叛徒…
She's no sellout...
不像你
like you!
写得真好,积
Nice writing, Jack.
不管你在哪,积史柏达
Wherever you are, Jack Spade,
这还没结束
this isn't over.
一生支持反乌托邦
Dystopia for life!
不好意思
Excuse me.
有人跟我说你和姬丝度泰勒
Somebody told me that you work with Crystal Tyler
-还有史柏达兄弟一起工作 -我是
-and the Spade brothers. -I do.
我是布禄士瑞佐
I'm Brooks Rizzo.
我希望能更了解他们
I would love to know more about them.
了解他们哪部分?
Like what?
全部
Everything.
迪克瓦伦蒂诺的
Number three on the Dick Valentino
“本周十大出其不意”的第三名 不是来自WWE
"Top Ten Swerves of the Week" is not out of WWE,
荣耀擂台或新日本
Ring of Honor, or New Japan,
而是来自佛州摔角反乌托邦
but Florida Wrestling Dystopia.
在一场循序渐进铺陈的
In the build-up to what's shaping up to be
火热交叉推广赛中 “混乱之神”查理格利
a hot cross-promotion, "God of Chaos" Charlie Gully
把DWL的姬丝度泰勒
has stolen DWL's Crystal Tyler
从积史柏达身边偷走…
away from Jack Spade...
并和她签下了新合同
and signed her to a new contract.
去反乌托邦的IG
Visit Dystopia's Instagram
看一下这个视频的集锦,各位
to see clips of this one, folks.
这个女孩是个明星
This gal's a star!
佐治亚州西南部的达菲摔角联盟
The Duffy Wrestling League out of Southwestern Georgia
最近的活动很令人注目
has had a notable run recently,
公鸡罗宾斯的背叛
with the defection of Rooster Robbins,
大头针受伤
the injury to Bobby Pin,
狂犬历奇
and the addition of Rabid Ricky Rabies
和名人堂成员野牛标汉考克的加入
and Hall of Famer Wild Bill Hancock to their roster.
在这一连串的事件中
Absent in all of this
摔角手迪亚哥卡顿茅斯却一直缺席
has been the Luchador Diego Cottonmouth.
或许积史柏达已经不再
Maybe Jack Spade just is not a fan
喜爱迪亚哥卡顿茅斯了
of Diego Cottonmouth anymore.
但大新闻还是咒诅者
But the big story is The Condamned,
DWL的新帽兜地狱使者
the DWL's new hooded hell-raiser
开始了他的复仇之旅
on a vengeance tour.
要小心这个人,各位
Watch out for this guy, folks.
你的朋友,迪克瓦伦蒂诺 将会邀请咒诅者
Your friend Dick Valentino will invite The Condamned
一起来讨论进行中的剧情
to discuss the drama at work and play
以及在DWL神圣大厅上演的故事
in the hallowed halls of the DWL.
如果你会弄得一团糟就一定要整理干净
If you're making a mess, make sure you clean it up.
我在做愿景板
I'm making a vision board.
这是个帮助我
It's a tool to help me
实现我新角色的目标的工具
manifest my goals for my new gimmick,
是擂台上的“咒诅者”
"The Condamned," in the ring
也是我自己个人的生活目标
but also my own personal goals in life.
你好像在心烦意乱地做着
You seem to distractedly be doing
很多不寻常的事情
a lot of very uncharacteristic stuff.
没有心烦意乱,是特地做的
Not distractedly. Intentionally.
妈妈,我发现…
Mama, I'm realizing that...
我一直都把我的错误看成是…
I always looked at my mistakes as like...
一种故障,而不是本质…
malfunctions instead of what they are--
是一个浑浑噩噩过活的人所做出的选择
choices, made by a dude who's led an unexamined life.
浑浑噩噩是因为我一直都很忙
Unexamined because I've always been preoccupied,
一年要做四项运动
playing four sports a year,
一直都是在搭车去练习的路上
always in the car going to practice,
不然就是正在练习 刚练习完、刚比赛完
at practice, from practice, from a game,
或是锻链、恢复、休息
working out, recovering, resting,
我一直在尝试改进,这样我可以去比赛
always trying to improve so I can compete,
但却没有空间去…
leaving no room for just...
思考
thinkin',
沉思、反思
contemplating, reflecting.
我要怎么成为伟大布局的一部分?
How can I be a part of a greater good?
我要怎么成为一盏明灯去帮助别人?
How can I be a light and help.
如果我们不这么做,那我们就只能…
And if we don't do that, then we're just...
临场发挥
wingin' it.
我不想再临场发挥了
I don't wanna wing it anymore.
没关系
That's all fine.
但你看起来像只
But you appear to be
在树枝间摆荡的猴子
wildly swingin' from branch to branch like a monkey.
离开达菲,回到达菲
Leaving Duffy, returning to Duffy.
讨厌摔角,又重新发现它
Hatin' wrestling, rediscovering it.
把角色结合到真实生活中
Merging a gimmick with real life,
称之为反思的结果
callin' that the result of reflection.
所以当你要将“临场发挥” 转变为你对自己
So while you are transforming "winging it" into your vision
应该成为的人的愿景时 请考虑一下这点
for who you should be, consider the following:
谋生
earnin' a living.
现在,除非你确定那个胶水
Now, unless you're certain that that glue
到最后不会在我的餐桌上弄得到处都是
isn't gonna wind up all over my dining room table,
你最好是垫些报纸在下面
you lay some newspaper down.
需要我们在场壮胆吗,老板?
Need us for background, Chief?
呃,不了,我很好
Uh, no, I'm good.
-等等 -别教训我
-Wait. -Don't lecture me.
-叫你等等而已 -这还是你送的
-One word is not a lecture. -It is from you.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表